It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can humans do to appear more Alien friendly?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I don't believe we are being visited by Aliens. Maybe in the far past but not now.
However I sometimes wonder what if. What if some of these UFO sightings are the real deal?
If so why do the Aliens in the UFO never actually make contact or actually land their ship?
Are they distrustful of Humans?
I would think that if we were being visited at all, that one group of Aliens would at least wish to explore the wonders of Earth.
Why not land near the Pyramids and explore them as true scientists would?

I guess this is the main reason why I am skeptical not of UFOs themselves but of Alien visitors. Sure we have unindentified objects flying around but are they of Alien origin?
So what can we do to seem more Alien friendly...besides the various geoglyphs that someone else already thought to do.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by packinupngoin]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What ?.you say you dont believe in aliens but you want to know how you can be their friend?Your skeptical of Aliens but not of UFO's.How can they explore the pyramids when you dont even think they exist?If you want to be more alien friendly ,try not to say anything when you see them.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
We could actually become friendly.
Just appearing a certain way doesnt cut it,
The human race needs to change as a whole.

Can I make a friendly suggestion?..
I think you have some research to do, mate,
There is heaps of evidence for contact, visits, etc.
I know it's not the "proof" you seek,
But if anyone looks deep enough,
simple logic should tell any critical thinker
that there is something extraordinary going on.

Must be 'new' eh?

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The Human Race has yet to decide which "reality" we will create for ourselves. I see two choices.....either A) We continue on the path of greed, ego, selfishness, or B) We change our course and become a Race that practices "service to others" as the "Golden Rule" This is the duality we find ourselves in.

When the human race as a whole "grows up" and says "Hey....why fight....it causes "evil" to occur to innocents, ect" Once we can look at ANY human and say "This is my brother/sister", they will never welcome us to the "Brotherhood of the Stars"

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Why are we assuming Aliens are friendly?
Just wondering...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
As long as we are not friendly with each (in a global scale) we will forever be considered unfriendly towards the aliens (if they know we exist)

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
As long as we are not friendly with each (in a global scale) we will forever be considered unfriendly towards the aliens (if they know we exist)

This. What would aliens want to do with us if we can't even get along with other humans who look or act different than us?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well, ignoring the OP's obvious self-contradictions for the moment and taking the title at face value, I would say one thing we can do to "appear" more friendly to an alien species is to stop killing each other?

Seriously, if we can't stop ourselves from killing our own, what chance do the neighbors have if we start becoming more technologically advanced?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

I guess this is the main reason why I am skeptical not of UFOs themselves but of Alien visitors.

I think you have hit upon an interesting phenomenon there, exotic craft that can defy our understanding of physics ,seems less threatening to our minds than an encounter with a sentient biological creature of unknown origin.

The xenophobic tendencies of our species have in the past served some evolutionary survival function .....over time- we have slowly but steadily negated these tendencies. A (perceived) threat to all mankind would conceivably unite mankind against a common threat ....like one big tribe

It would remind one of the speech made by Reagan at the U.N.

"In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world" Speech to the United Nations General Assembly, 42nd General Assembly September 21, 1987

Link

[edit on 8-8-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

aliens are simply us. there is no difference... imagine there being a universal family out there, filled with creation and love of LIFE. the only difference is that "they" are much much much more evolved and advanced. we are moving one step closer in "their" direction, which is what 2012 is all about.

so to be more alien - like all we need to do is understand that our perception of life is very primitive. life is supposed to be blissful, and we are more powerful than we can imagine. emotions such as fear, control, corruption, insecurity, lack, etc... are all un-balanced, ineffective and weak ways of being. life is supposed to be magical, abundant for all, and full of love and harmony. and there is a massive amount of power in this.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Why are we assuming Aliens are friendly?
Just wondering...

Not in my books, there is nothing friendly about them nor will they ever consider a race such as humans as equals.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I love how these topics always degenerate into "human bashing."

Please.

Mankind has done so many remarkable things, yet so many choose to only consider the negatives.

Not to mention everyone always thinks E.T is going to be some spiritually advanced tree hugging race of butterflies, rainbows, and fanciful unicorns.

The chances of them being sadistic harbingers of war happens to be just as likely.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
To appear more friendly, governments of the world would need to totally disarm and destroy all weapons of mass destruction, all the corrupt people, bankers, world leaders, bilderbergs, Trilateral commission, CFR would all need to shut down and admit they were wrong in the first place and all be sorry for their crimes against the world as a whole.. Obama would have to resign and admit he was just following orders in making the world a more hostile place and that he is terribly sorry.
The Bush family would need to admit all of their crimes and wrongs done to the world.

So, pretty much the impossible would need to occur, and all of mankind would need a complete remodeling of their inner selves before any advanced people would feel comfortable here and among brothers and sisters...

And this is assuming that all people observing the earth are benevolent in nature which is definitely not the case.

Sounds rediculous doesn't it?

People are too stubborn and mean and far too stupid as a species to work together for such a thing to happen..

No matter how many "nice" humans there are on earth, there will always be corrupt people stopping peace.

The only thing right now that is stopping world peace are the worlds current leaders!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Alien are not nice people.
Abductions result in anal exploratory activity.

Really, here are supposed beings who can travel at speeds approaching light, can come and go as they please and have not been discovered or studied, advanced technology that appears to defy the laws of physics as we understand them, and put on crop circles, visited this planet for centuries, leave no definitive evidence of their existence, and when they abduct a human they do anal exploratory activities which leave no forensic evidence?

As intelligent as they are touted to be, one anal exploration would seem to be enough.

Oh yea and to make this post in line with the OP question.
What can we do to appear more friendly?

Leave a five pound jar of vaseline on bedside table?

No really, lock and load one 30 round clip of 5.56 mm.

What do they care how friendly or unfriendly we are.

Their concern of our friendliness is about the same as my concern for how friendly or unfriendly the next mosquito will be.

Alien intelligence is to our intelligence as our intelligence is to a mosquito.
and if I was so inclined to abduct mosquitoes, the first thing I would do over and over again was proboscis exploratory activity.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by slugger9787]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
As intelligent as they are touted to be, one anal exploration would seem to be enough.

LOL right there. All the advanced technology in the world could not stop them from fulfilling 2 of their greatest desires. To probe butts and write graffiti in crops. You'd think they'd be able to simulate that reality or something....

[edit on 8/8/2010 by The Endtime Warrior]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged
I love how these topics always degenerate into "human bashing."

Please.

Mankind has done so many remarkable things, yet so many choose to only consider the negatives.

If your referring to my reply, then i guess you should or perhaps you are fully aware of encounters between "us" and "them" do not end up in exchanging Christmas gifts.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

My reply wasn't directed towards yourself at all.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

What can humans do to appear more Alien friendly? Appear or become? To become I would assume includes global peace 1st, everything else should follow like dominos. Everything else like safe food, meds, equality for everyone and social treatment, ect. Again this would make humanity a more friendly species and not just appear to be....
S&F op good thought!

[edit on 8/8/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged

The chances of them being sadistic harbingers of war happens to be just as likely.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

I have to disagree though my friend, for I feel that if a race is "sadistic harbingers of war" then they will likely "off" themselves and never be able to....."Unite" in order to explore the universe. But that's only a...."hair" of a margin...if any. Other than that it still is likely.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join