It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland now on board with the NWO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFinalTruth14
I don't know enough about the story other than some headlines here and there to comment.

But to say that anyone from outside Poland shouldn't comment is a terrible thing to say.

I hope you never try to comment on ANY stories here that don't deal with Poland, because that would be hypocritical. I'm sure you have no thoughts on American issues, huh? Since apparently you don't live here.

1.)Next time try to read with comprehension. What I said was , do not comment on things that You have no idea about and without proper research. If you or somebody else has an interest in this case , has done his/her research , can show me proof (not some BS videos that took me 30 min no debunk at 4:00 am ) of his theories then I would love Your input , because I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy .

2.) Since I live here , my studies were of political nature ,I have access to those people , I spend about 2/3 of the day tracking all kinds of information regarding politics and major events in the country and outside of it , then please do not argue with me from across the globe if you have not done Your research . It would be about the same as me commenting on some shooting or accident that happened somewhere in the states or India based on some vague info that I saw somewhere and not doing any research on it and saying that it had to be an assassination , just because a few people decided to edit a video with added text that you cannot even understand .

PS: I wont even get into the fact that you do not hear any Polish language in that video , just Russian , but I guess to some of You that is the same , right
?

3.) I actually lived in the states about 10 years so it seems I have the rights to comment on USA issues , or not ?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

Originally posted by againuntodust
I almost let this slip my mind, but I had to keep up on the issue because I felt it was important.

After the NWO assassinated Poland President Lech Kaczynski as well as several members of his cabinet for wanting to devalue his country's currency and not adopting the Euro, the only choice I saw left for the country was for the people to elect Lech's twin brother, who was the interim president after the assassination, and also a nationalist and anti-EU.

The votes were cast last month and the new president is not Lech's brother, who is also anti-NWO, but is instead Bronislaw Komorowski. Interestingly enough, it seemed to have been by concession.

Komorowski pledges to adopt the Euro within 5 years and give Poland's sovereignty to the EU.

Another one bites the dust. Just thought I'd share.

I think you are absolutely right. The whole crew, who would never normally be on the same plane together, were killed.

The news articles suggest that the people did not elect this new president. No suprise here. Too coincidental to be a coincidence. NWO false flags and inside jobs are just too translucent anymore. The more they do, the tackier it gets.

1.) WHAT?!?! , I mean that is beyond ridiculous , we had a normall 2 pahase democratic election with about 13 candidates . After phase 2 only 2 candidates passed : Jaroslaw Kaczynski and Bronislaw Komorowski , they even had political debates between each other . And the final voting was quiet close I would say , to close for some for comfort . Like I said , this crash actually helped the opposition in gaining votes and Jaroslaw Kaczynski in gaining votes in the election .

2.) Such a crew should not be together on one flight , but we had only one plane that was flying to Smolensk (some other people were going by train) , but guess who put the crew list together ...... The Presidents office was the one that made the crew list .

After that flight there was a big media stir on how could such a list be accepted and some major changes were/are being made to prevent such a thing in the future.

This just shows that some people have no idea what they are talking about .

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Thill]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
I think those of you saying this was just a plane accident are bunch of idiots!!!

My parents are of polish origin and I hear the polish radio stations all day long talking about how russia doesnt want to give back the black boxes from the plane crash.

This whole thing is shrouded in the utmost of Conspiracy and mystery factors.

Even these videos posted are showing things going on beyond what is known to the publc.

Wake the F*** Up you dam sleepwalkers!!!!!!!

Whaat?!?! we have all 3 black boxes (yes this plane had one additional black box) , there are even black box transcripts available to the public if you would actually care enough to look for them , instead of spinning BS here.

The decryption of the black boxes is still going , and once a while new things are added to the transcripts .

Just shows what kind of radio station You are listening to .

Those videos were shown on all major news portal in our country and about a gazillion people together with the prosecutor and the military went over them .

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

No surprise that is exactly why the entire Polish cabinet was herded onto a plane and assassinated.

Plain and simple right under everyone's noses and in your face.

Welcome to the NWO.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
im all for depopulation and the NWO. its the only way we will ever reach a level 1 civilization. we are currently rank 0 under kaku's ranking system.

It could be utopia or 1984. lets hope.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

No surprise that is exactly why the entire Polish cabinet was herded onto a plane and assassinated.

Plain and simple right under everyone's noses and in your face.

Welcome to the NWO.

What Polish cabinet ?! There was almost nobody from the cabinet on the plane (you could try and spin a conspiracy theory about that) . Only the President , his wife , a few high ranking generals , and allot of Smolensk massacre families. Do You even know why they were flying to Smolensk ?

Do You know how the political system works in our country ? It does not work like in the USA . Our President does not even have the fraction of power that the USA President has . We have a totally different system , in which the president is only a representative function . The only real power of the president is the power of veto , which can be overthrown with a majority vote of 2/3 in the parliament .

So again , almost nobody from the cabinet was killed , the country on a government level , did not even fell the catastrophe to much , it was/is running exactly the same as it was . Only a few representatives of both political parties were killed from the cabinet .

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

After the NWO assassinated Poland President Lech Kaczynski as well as several members of his cabinet for wanting to devalue his country's currency and not adopting the Euro, the only choice I saw left for the country was for the people to elect Lech's twin brother, who was the interim president after the assassination, and also a nationalist and anti-EU

Hahaha.. Thats completely unsubstantiated.. Almost everything you've written there.

Did you think that maybe Polish people wanted a President that was more centric towards his own people and continent as opposed to a hard line Right Wing Nationalist that wanted to fill his country with US missile shields to the horror of the rest of the EU and Russia?

Poles are now European, they are becoming wealthy because they are European, they have more freedoms than they have had for 200 years because they are European.. So obviously they would want to be closer to the rest of Europe.

And all this NWO crap.. So what, Globalization and the evolution towards a single world system are happening behind the doors.. When has it never been. And tell me with a bit of scope how it is bad in the grander scale of things..

Any how does the New World Order kill someone? People should really put some logical thought into what the New World Order actually is. And not listen to that dope David Icke or Alex Jones.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Thank You for adding some voice of reason to the thread . I guess we will be branded NWO dis info agents but , oh well I guess that is what all those NWO boot camps that we went through were supposed to help us with

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
For those who don't believe this was an assassination: www.abovetopsecret.com....

After looking into it I believe there are enough conflicting stories and enough conflicting evidence to make this a possible conspiracy.

The whole situation stinks.

I'm happy to be proven wrong though

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
For those who don't believe this was an assassination: www.abovetopsecret.com....

After looking into it I believe there are enough conflicting stories and enough conflicting evidence to make this a possible conspiracy.

The whole situation stinks.

I'm happy to be proven wrong though

That is a well documented and researched thread , and I applaud You . I will have to go over it in detail and see where I do not agree and see if I can prove my point .

I still stand that this was not an assassination because nothing would have been gained from it when it comes to the operation of Poland as a country .

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If I may let me just copy paste what I wrote in the other well researched thread about the crash to try and debunk the assassination attempt .

I would advice anybody interested to go over the transcripts and read a bit about how our country works

The Pilot

Like you stated the pilot was more than capable of flying the plane , what You might not know is that there is a very strong suggestion that the pilot might have been pressured to land. He was the co-pilot for a flight to Tbilisi with the President in which the acting pilot at that time was ordered to land by the president even thou there were harsh conditions . He refused after which the President promised to destroy his career .

Link to an interview with the president that states that he indeed ordered the pilot to land.

www.tvn24.pl...

Another clue of the same situation happening in Smolensk is the fact that at the time of landing general Błasik (the head of Polish airforce) was in the cockpit (which is against the rules )

Also like the transcripts state until the crash the system was warning the pilots of impending collision , also just before they hit the trees we can read "Kurwa " being said by the co-pilot meaning "Fu**" , so it shows that they were trying to land until the very end , but something went wrong and they hit the trees.

Below Link to transcript

i.wp.pl...

further at date

10:30:32,7 we can read " Narazie nie ma decyzji prezydenta co dalej robic" - meaning "For now there is no decision from the President what to do"

10:30:45 - "Najgorsze tam jest , ze jest dziura , tam sa chmury i wyszla mgla" meaning " The worst thing is that there is a hole , there are clouds and the fog has come out"
Which shows fog is there .

10:38:00,4 "Wkurzy sie jesli jeszcze (niezr) " meaning "He will get pissed if (unreadable)" now I wonder who will get pissed at what

This plane had to land there or the President would have been late for the celebrations and seeing as this was his upcoming presidential campaign stunt (he was not even invited there from what I remember) , he could not be late for that . But he would have been late if the plane was diverted to another airport since I believe the closest one was about 2h drive by cars , that is why he ordered the pilots to land and sadly they went ahead with that and tried to land . That was a mistake that cost them their lives .

To be continued

Weather conditions :

There was fog , the transcripts clearly show that the pilots were aware of it and acknowledged it , even more if you look at the video that you posted of the crash , you can clearly see fog in that video .

Arkadiusz Mularczyk is a hard core right wing crackpot and a very close friend of Jaroslaw Kaczynski the brother of dead President and he would say anything that would help out Jaroslaw in gaining power.

Why this crash did not change a thing

President Lech Kaczynski was a bad president , holding this country back in almost every aspect , just so that his brothers opposition party (after their cabinet fell apart after only 2 years in office amongst a BIG scandal with corruption) could block anything the government tried to do .

He had no chance at the upcoming elections that were supposed to be this year anyway , like I stated in the precious thread , that crash actually helped the opposition and Jaroslaw Kaczynski in gaining votes because his whole Presidential campaign was centered around the Smolensk tragedy (and yes there was a normal presidential election with different candidates , not like some crackpots think that Komorowski got auto elected) .

Komorowski got auto elected as the acting president until accelerated presidential elections were done , because he was the speaker of parliament and that is the law in our country. After that he won the elections in a normal democratic way.

Also You have to remember (or research) how our political system works . It is very much different then in the United States . Here the president has only a fraction of the power that the US president has, he is mainly a representative figure with only the power of veto against the bills of the government (the government then needs a 2/3 vote to be able to overthrow the veto which is not easy as we have 4 parties in government and they have a hard time agreeing on anything
)

He does not even get invited to major international gatherings (besides strict presidential ones) because the prime minister or the head of international affairs office represents the country in international dealings .

The loss of army generals did not do a thing because the army has procedures in such a case and they were quickly replaced by their second in command.

So You see besides a great personal tragedy the country as a whole did not really feel the catastrophe very much (on the contrary to what many crackpots want others outside Poland to believe) .

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

We have the conspiracy, and then we have the mainstream media news coverage. It's not unsubstantiated, it's just a conspiracy, with evidence to back it up. My fault for not backing up everything I say with hyperlinks, this thread was made more for the NWO believers, not to convince skeptics. But you don't even believe in the NWO so this wouldn't be the best place for you to start, you have a lot of reading to do, this is just another nail in the coffin. And not that it matters but I've never even listened to Alex Jones. Thanks for reading though.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Believe me, Im a NWO believer but I see it as an evolution of our civilization and you must see it as some all seeing entity.

And really though, to make a thread and not back anything you say up does actually make you look a bit crazy.. No offense of course.

Iv gone through this stuff for years and years and seeing someone seriously say that the NWO killed someone in this way is far fetched.. Unless of course you are talking about the Rap Group..

So back to the point.. let me get this straight..

This President was a massive supporter of the "NWO plan to create a missile shield" in Poland in order to give the "NWO" more control over Russia and other Non Players.. But he was killed because he wouldn't accept the EURO? Doubtful to be very fair.

Why are British Politicians still alive then? Why would anyone want to kill the Polish President UNLESS THEY WERE WORKING FOR THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT.. And please don't tell me you think the Russians are the NWO. Because that would make all ideas of what the NWO is upside down..

The problem with most conspiracy heads in regards the NWO is you treat it 1) As if it is something new.. 2) That it is a massive all controlling entity..

And the main point.. That absolutely none of you have a plausible idea of what it is and how it works without turning it into some absolutely amazing fantasy.

Yes, there are people pulling strings behind the curtain.. When has there not been since the start of any civilization.

But they did not kill the Polish President.

[edit on 9/8/10 by Dermo]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

The missle shield thing was my main thought when he died in Russia.

I thought that was the big thing right there, until I realized the Russians wouldn't just blow him up over Russia because that is reprehensible and overt.

Then I thought the people who killed him must not be Russia, so I thought to myself hmm did Poland use the Euro? ... nope. Only European country not to adopt the Euro, and only one not in recession. Then it all added up for me.

This whole NWO is all about the control of the monetary system, since the ones in control of that control all affairs. The Euro is to what the Yen will be when all Asia adopts it, and what the Amero will be when the West adopts it. Then once several economic provinces are established will the influence and control be established as well...

So the fact that Poland wasn't contributing to the globalist agenda because of their nationalist (like nationalist is a bad word nowadays) president vetoed paid off government officials' intrusive legislation, is enough of a reason for me to think the people who want a one world governance killed him.

I'd like to see evidence rebut my statements, otherwise I, nor anyone else who believes in the assassination conspiracy, will not change opinion.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan

Originally posted by Thill
Oh and btw , the maker of the first video is Vladimir Ivanov and he is very much alive and well , and not stabbed like some sensationalist BS is claiming .

Really? Because everywhere I look it says the author was Andrij Mendierej. I can't find a "Vladimir Ivanov" in relation to the crash anywhere . . .

Still waiting...

Deliberate disinfo?

[edit on 10-8-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Then I thought the people who killed him must not be Russia, so I thought to myself hmm did Poland use the Euro? ... nope. Only European country not to adopt the Euro, and only one not in recession. Then it all added up for me.

Sorry mate,

There are 27 EU states and only 16 use the EURO (17 next year).. Thats 300 million out of a half a billion people.. What gave you the idea that Poland is the only one?

Poland is absolutely nowhere near the only EU state not in recession. In fact there are almost more NON EURO states in recession than EURO states in recession.

Polands GDP and especially GDP per capita pales in comparison to many other states that don't use the EURO.. While Poland is becoming a very important engine in the EU economy.. It is still only BECOMING one.

Im not trying to fob you off here.. But you clearly don't know what you are talking about in regards these realities.

And why kill the Polish President anyway?? He has no real power, only persuasion.. Similar to most Presidents & Royals in the EU.

If you had said the Russians had a reason to do so because of the High Ranking NATO Officials on board and the fact that they were highlighting a Russian Massacre while also being one of the more outspoken supporters of the US missile shield.. All the time also countering Russian moves to become closer to the EU.........

Then I would say you have a point.. Unfortunately what you are saying makes absolutely no sense because you are jumping from conclusion to conclusion with very little basis for argument.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

My mistake, it was late my last post, I didn't mean it was the only country not using the Euro. But CNN told me How Poland became only EU nation to avoid recession

I know it's not the most booming economy, but they're getting the Euro due in part to a plane crash...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I know it's not the most booming economy, but they're getting the Euro due in part to a plane crash...

That may be true.. And it may not.

But because the Polish President had no real say in that matter, it doesn't seem to be true. The final say has to do with the Polish Parliament. Poland would have undoubtedly have joined the EURO anyway eventually, but fair enough, a more outspoken EU centric President has been voted in and he does seem like an EU poster boy. But to be fair, he was voted in.. So obviously the people showed their feelings on the matter.

Also, The ECB is not run like the FED.. It is based on very very different principals. Namely that the member state central banks contribute and control it. So what difference will it make to the NWO if Poland joins or if it doesn't?

A strong Polish economy will be very important for Europe over the next decade.. The ability to devalue their currency is a key aspect of fueling their growth. Joining the EURO before they are ready would be detrimental to them and the the EU economy as a whole.

But CNN told me How Poland became only EU nation to avoid recession

True.. But some states were only in recession for a quarter or six months. Pretty average stuff to be fair.

[edit on 11/8/10 by Dermo]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
hmmm, well on the bright side the EU will eventually implode upon itself. The Greek financial crisis is a great example of that

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Dermo

My mistake, it was late my last post, I didn't mean it was the only country not using the Euro. But CNN told me How Poland became only EU nation to avoid recession

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about beyond wanting to drum up stars and flags for your ATS account - here is someone who CLEARLY has first hand knowledge of Poland and the political system along with plenty of research - yet you have no interest in denying interest and would prefer to push your conspiracy agenda and ignore the motto fo this site- Deny Ignorance -

It is a rare and valued occasion when someone comes on this site and offers genuine insight and researched knowledge - perhaps it would be wise to appreciate it rather than blindly insisting anything and everything is part of a greater conspiracy - no one is saying these things don't happen - but learn to recognise the truth for what it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join