It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well is STILL LEAKING evidence here!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
PropheticSeer is in it for the Views he gets and the amount of subs he gets on youtube, he just spewes a lot of bs onto gullable people.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JotaPlata
Great thread.

We are being lied to about what is going on below. As an example, the BP feeds have shown fish and jellyfish swimming past. This clearly would not happen a mile below surface.

The spill(s) has caused a great risk of a methane eruption that will produce an absolute catastrophe in the gulf and beyond.

Time to look critically at this situation and evacuate if you are anywhere near this.

I mean no offense but why on earth do you think that there are no jellyfish and fish 1 mile deep? There are.

The amount of oil released inro the Gulf is a drop in the bucket compared to the volume of the body of water. The real damage is on the coastlines. The currents will push the oil to the coast. And the coastlines and marshlands that get hit with it will take a long time to recover. Most of the animals exposed to the crude will never recover. But the long term damage to the environment from this will be negligible. And I've seen some horrible stuff on the coast and in the marsh but it's nothing mother nature won't recooperate from and it sure isn't a reason to evacuate.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If a man comes to warn me that the sky is falling. . .and he just happens to sell falling sky insurance. . .I am a little skeptical.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is the posting of an obviously disillusioned mind he actually thought the ocean floor moved my guess is too many happy pills did you hear his insane ranting no proof here of anything other then a person needing meds.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I understand that people not want to hear the voice over from propheticseer so try this next time. Turn the volume down or even mute the volume that way you hear nothing. The voice really doesn't matter as much as the content in the video that really matters. We all know he has a irritating voice but all you can do is listen to him or mute it. My suggestion would be to mute the audio and go from there. Other than that these videos are somewhat interesting and I will be even more interesting to what transpires from them.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

So since he has a dillusional mind because of what he said, then saying that 75% of the oil in the gulf spill is gone would really be a dillusional person am I right? A bunch of people who post on ATS must have a different mindset than most but it doesn't make them dillusional. There are also posts in another thread that have also been seeing some strange plumes coming from the sea floor and around ROV's so I guess they can be considered dillusional to. Just asking.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
PropheticSeer is a lame ass who took barich1979s video and claimed it as his own. Two links below and I am not taking away from this thread,sorry if it seems like it.

www.youtube.com... check the dates

www.youtube.com...

dirtydog

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
" Well is STILL LEAKING evidence here!"

Watching the local news this morning, they said that they were close to closing it off. Now weither or not thats true is irrelevent. What is relevent is that it implies that the well is not yet closed. So who exactly said it was? And why would a 'well still leaking...evidence..." type thread be needed if it's common knowledge that it still is?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
PropheticSeer is in it for the Views he gets and the amount of subs he gets on youtube, he just spewes a lot of bs onto gullable people.

My thoughts exactly. If the guy doing the youtube videos didnt fill them with such self-promotion, i would be more inclined to not laugh at his sloppy presentation, and shady math.

watch the co-ordinates carefully. His math is funny.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by triplescorpio

There are also posts in another thread that have also been seeing some strange plumes coming from the sea floor and around ROV's so I guess they can be considered dillusional to. Just asking.

And those claims are neither confirmed, nor agreed-upon by all who are watching carefully. like me.

thats the problem with claims you cant confirm. People here take them as gospel and repeat them immediately as true without taking a few moments to verify, first.

Everyone is in a rush to be first, instead of right.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood
reply to post by JotaPlata

i reject the false notion that just because i disagree with your absolute statements of certain doom that I 'believe the MSM'

I think there is a LOT of gray area between those two extremes.

Do you live in the Gulf region? Do you have relatives there? If so, i trust you and your relatives have 'evacuated' as you say everyone else should?

[edit on 8-8-2010 by justadood]

I never stated that you believe the MSM, did I?

I'm offering up evidence to the users here at ATS that supports the statements I'm making. Have you even looked at what I've posted? Have you heard the news about the death of Matt Simmons which only bolsters my argument?

Why does where I live or where my family lives have any bearing on the importance of this issue?

IMHO people should evacuate immediately from around the gulf because the evidence is piling up that conditions are worsening and the consequences will be devastating.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JotaPlata

Why does where I live or where my family lives have any bearing on the importance of this issue?

IMHO people should evacuate immediately from around the gulf because the evidence is piling up that conditions are worsening and the consequences will be devastating.

Well, in my opinion, telling people to evacuate is a big deal. So, it would lend more credence, IMO, if the one making such a pronouncement was from the area and had evacuated themselves.

I mean, can you understand the panic that might cause someone reading this who DOES live down there?

If you are truly that concerned, as to suggest people uproot their entire lives then would you consider housing some of these evacuees? Would you help them with finances? Would you help them pack?

These suggestions of evacuation have repercussions for those who live there, or, like me, have family right on the coast. I'd like to know they are not made from panic and fear.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

your serious did you listen to him ?

nothing like these others yo make comparisons to?

75% of the oil could not dicipate this quickly its on the bottom or right under the surface thats what corexeit does...

your baiting will not work this person who made this video is obviously not playin with a full deck but hey you wana loop him in with people actually
being somewhat rational thats fine

dillusional you bet!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

Thanks, this is what I was looking for. Simmons was right all along!
But he's dead now.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It is funny how this spill went on and on, and then was solved so quickly and easily, using ideas countless other people had come up with on the internet.

So much for the experts.

Truth is, they could be telling the public anything, and there is no way of us knowing any different.

Matt Simmons came out publicly claiming that BP is pulling the wool over our eyes, and suddenly he winds up floating in his pool. This is someone with money.

It sure looks suspicious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join