It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: The Plain Truth - The Government Lies to You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Finally a fox news clip I can agree with. The current events surrounding wikileaks is more than just about the release of classified information. It is about the release of the truth. Documents being classified is more a way for the government to avoid prosecution and unfavorable public opinion than it is to protect miltary/nuclear secrets. Is there information that should be withheld from the public? Sure. The plans for nuclear weapons being something that comes to mind. Should the crimes being committed by government/military officials be classified information? Absolutely not.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
SOOOO, will the people on the left call out their politicians, including the messiah, now that the Repub backers have begun to call out theirs?

Or shall we just continue down the road to further tyranny?

As for agreeing with fox only once.

Have you watched much Napolitano or say Stossel?

Libertarians and Constitutionalists.

Pretty straight forward. It is all about LAW.

Remember Tyrannyispeace!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyrannyispeace

I tend to avoid foxnews like the plague (any MSM really). From the days I used to watch foxnews, I never came across anything like this before. Normally it was the Fox "expert" inviting a liberal guest onto the show and just beligerantly interrupting and belittling the guest on the show until the time was up.

join