It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent activity in my house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
There's been a lot of activity at my house recently. Two incidents of note:

I was laying on the couch watching a movie at about 2am with my friend, lights were on in the hallway and there was a large slam on the floor. It sounded like someone was stamping their foot really really loudly on the floor in an area about 5 feet from where I was sitting. There was nothing that had fallen, nor was it from upstairs. My friend heard it all and agreed.

A few days later I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth. I was resting my arm on the sink and bent over slightly and I felt a hand on my behind and I was pushed forward slightly, as if being moved so a person could get by. No one else was in the house with me at this time. At first I thought it may have been me hitting the doorknob, but first the doorknob was much higher than me and a door knob doesn't feel like a hand! lol

Not feeling any bad energy here though which is a good thing!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
How long have you been living there?
Also, have you done any remodeling lately, such as sealing a window or door?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I've been living here for the past four years, and no, no remodeling...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Cool. I like hearing interesting stories like that.

I think if you got your camera and just took random photos around the house (at night of course haha) and just keep doing it; eventually you will get some anomalies in your photos.

So try that.

I do not doubt you, that is why I suggest the camera thing.

I think you will actually pick up some freaky photographs.

But don't give up. And do it like every day or so for months, if that is what it takes.

Oh and if you get some cool photos, post them here on ATS

Oh yeah, and U2U me with a link to your thread.

Don't make it leave, contrary to what other people will suggest. I want it to stay so you can capture a pic of it. That way I can show my friends and say "SEEEEE".

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen

Also, have you done any remodeling lately, such as sealing a window or door?

What makes you ask this?

What does sealing a window or door do?

Does it trap them inside or something?

Can't they just walk through walls?

I don't know, thats why I ask.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

They say that it traps stuff in the house.

Also, to Parrhesia. do you have any teenagers in the house?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Dont I recall a strange incident a couple years ago where you actually filmed some strange activity? Could it be the same entity? This does not sound bad just getting your attention.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Dashen, I have an 11 year old daughter.

Antar, I think that must have been someone else. These types of experiences are not new to me, though.

Something new:
Last night, in the middle of the night, I was woken up by the lampshade from the light in my room falling to the ground. Scared the crap out of me. But again, no bad energy.

I have a suspicion is might be Memegwesiwak, who tend to be little tricksters but are friendly spirits. They haven't visited for years and it's actually rare for them to visit in a big city. I'm going to smudge the house and lay down semaa later and see what happens. If it is a memegwesi this should help.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by parrhesia

If you're not feeling any negative energy around you even when strange things are happening for example then more often than not (IMHO) there isn't anything negative there at all, saying that though that doesn't mean there isn't 'Something' paranormal there at all.

So whatever/whoever it is could just be trying to grab your attention and like you say, at one point it sounded like they was stamping their feet near you and at another time you felt like you was being physically touched.

If it was done in an aggressive manner however then I would think differently but if not then it just sounds like they want your attention and it might be a nice idea to let them know they have it by acknowledging it out loud maybe?

It's just a thought anyway but do what you feel is best.

ETA: Since you’ve lived there for 4 years have you ever experienced anything similar to this out of curiosity?

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Rising Against,
When I say I don't feel anything negative I'm not implying that there is nothing paranormal happening... I just mean to say that I don't fear what it is because I'm not feeling negative energy in my surroundings, that's all

I have acknowledged it, particularly last night when I was woken up around 4am. The last few weeks have been particularly active, but it's not the first time it's occured here. Last fall there were several instances where things were moved around loudly in the shower when it's not possible for them to have fallen by themselves.

I definitely think it's a matter of grabbing my attention... and it has definitely done so!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by parrhesia

When I say I don't feel anything negative I'm not implying that there is nothing paranormal happening... I just mean to say that I don't fear what it is because I'm not feeling negative energy in my surroundings, that's all

Ah, but I know. lol

I was just making it clear that from my POV because you don't feel anything negative (or positive?) going on, that doesn't mean there isn't "something" going on. That's all.

I'm not saying you didn't think it was paranormal.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
lol k
gotcha.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I smudged the house with sage and left an offering of tobacco and berries shortly after my last post here and there hasn't been any activity since then.

new topics

top topics

join