It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars & Flags -An Ego Boost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Greetings Brothers and Sisters of ATS,

I'd like to say that we need to change the stars and flags system, Dont get me wrong its a great system BUT well its an Ego boost. People will just make threads to get more of each and that just leads to the boards filling with complete *Snip*.

Can you not just make stars appear on profiles and remove the flags ability to add points and give the member an EGO Boost.

Just make the flags do what thier supposed to (Bump worthy Threads to the top)

Sorry if this sounds a bit like a rant, but it must be said.

Remember its Quality Not Quantity

[edit on 8-8-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I Agree with you Completely. The system is great but its making the egotistical members post complete and utter crap.

You have also done it True-seer
But i know that was when you first joined and you didnt do it for the stars or flags. You made utter crap threads because you had no idea how to write and still dont lol.

No offence Bro.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TerminateOR

Erm ah ok Bro, not sure whether to thank you or come in the next room and slap you

Either way yeh the system needs to change just slightly to take out the Ego Boosting part.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This complaint has been brought up numerous times.. Also the BBQ forum is not for complaints.

This forums should be used to post questions regarding site policies and respond to announcements from ownership. This is not a place to post complaints.

Please add your suggestions to ATS/BTS What would you like to see in the future thread.

Closed.

[edit on August 8th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

join