It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'There wasn't much blood about': Detective who found weapons expert David Kelly's body raises qu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

'There wasn't much blood about': Detective who found weapons expert David Kelly's body raises questions over his death Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail. co.uk

The police officer who discovered the body of Dr David Kelly has spoken out for the first time – and revealed that there was ‘not much’ blood on or near the Government scientist.

Detective Constable Graham Coe was the first official on the scene after the body of the weapons expert was discovered in woods near his Oxfordshire home seven years ago. He guarded the body alone for 25 minutes.

The retired detective’s comments raise serious questions about whether Lord Hutton adequately investigated the circumstances of the scientist’s death.

And they will inevitably focus attenti
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I know the source is the daily mail but they seem to me to be making a good case for there being more to the death of David Kelly, they ran a similar article last month. Now we have the police officer who found his body is speaking out about the lack of blood at the scene. I hope the daily mail keep this up, I am not their biggest fan, but if it gets Dr David Kelly and is family some well deserved justice then I am all for it.

www.dailymail. co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
there is another thread on ats talking about this, not specifically about him being found in such a way that is peculiar or suspicious, but mentioning it with other sources

the murder of dr. david kelly

check it out

it is an interesting thread, talking about what exactly the scientist was geting into... and why he was probably murdered

[edit on 8/8/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Yes i have seen that thread it’s very good, this is some new information. Another very good source looking at the death of Dr David Kelly is the book called “the strange death of David Kelly” by Norman Baker MP.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

If David Kelly was the scientist who blew the whistle on the fake WMD excuse for invading Iraq, I'd say lots of people wanted him dead.

With so little blood, sounds like Kelly did NOT actually die where his body was found. He was murdered elsewhere and his body was moved into postion. Suicide, my *ss.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I've never believed that this was suicide. Far too convinient for him to be dead, when he was getting on the nerves of his coworkers like he was.

Goverment murder, in full effect.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The thing is, none of this is new information.
all these questions and doubts were voiced at the time and completely ignored by the Blair government that steamrollered through the inquest with a predetermined outcome.

Many inconsistencies remain in official testimony and that of first responders that has never been addressed or was swept under the rug in the name of political expediency.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
David Kelly was silenced because he could have been the one person to stop the BLAIR & BUSH illegal war.

Everyone in a positioin that was aware of what Bush was about to do in regards to Iraq knew that Dr Kelly could cause problems. After extensive research it is clear without any shadow of doubt that the killing of Dr Kelly was given the go ahead by none other than Mr Tony Blair this is one of the main reasons why Tony Blair stood down, because he knew that had given the go ahead to murder another human being.

My prediction for the future is this: The media will continue to stirr the coocking pot in regards to the Dr Kelly/Bush connection (and quite rightly so) more and more people will start asking questions and then one day not so long in to the future, the public will demand that Tony Blair go on trial not only for David Kelly's death but because of the countless of innocent people that have lost their lives due to the illegal war(s) that took place under his name.

Of course the people in power at that time will not let it happen and Blair will suffer the same fate as DI and Kelly.

RIP - DR KELLY

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

And if you read the end of the article

However, Mr Coe does not suspect foul play. He said: 'In my view he [Dr Kelly] took his own life. Only he will know why he did that.'

Now why would he say it was an unusual thing and then still claim that Kelly killed himself ?

It's time that Blair was put on trial in a court of law, we have stories like this pretty much confirming the murder of Kelly and we have the ex head of MI5 stating that Blair KNEW there were no WMD's at all in Iraq. He and his cohorts should not be allowed to get away with this fraud & deceit

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It is my belief that when people are ''offed'' in this kind of way by nefarious organisations or secret services, that it is intentionally made clear that they were in fact murdered, while still carrying out the charade of making it look like suicide.

I think a lot of this is to send out a message to others; pour encourager les autres.

It reminds me of those Marconi scientist ''suicides'', where one person allegedly tied their own hands up, and drowned themselves face down in a shallow pool. And someone else supposedly decided to commit suicide by decapitating himself by getting in his car, tying a cable round his neck, attaching it to a tree, and driving off !

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The David Kelly death is a murder case which was carried out with the same level of expertise as that carried out on senior Hamas official, Mahmoud al-Mabhouh. The sloppy crime scene may not point a finger directly at any one, specific perpetrator but the conclusion will surely be that Dr Kelly did not indeed take his own life and the conspiracy will reverberate into our future, especially as long as the World on Terror still continues.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

I really don’t know what to make of that, it seems he makes a case for the official story being wrong in some way and then at the ends says “well I don’t think he killed himself”. Just seems really odd.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Fear ?

I'd be pretty scared of speaking out if I knew what he obviously knows.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Not much blood was found because Kelly's body had been moved prior to the detective constable arriving on the CRIME scene. Also, the murder was botched:
1. Kelly's left wrist was cut, which is inconsistent with a left-hander like him cutting himself;
2. a minor (ulner) artery was severed that could not have caused bleeding to death, according to six surgeons and other doctors;
3; the garden knife had no finger prints on it, so whoever cut his wrist made sure his own finger prints were wiped off the knife but then did not put it in contact with Kelly's finger tips so that his prints got transferred to it;
3. the level of co-proxomol in Kelly's blood was a third of what is thought to be a fatal amount, so the killer(s) did not force enough tablets down Kelly's throat.

The question remains: what (and who) killed Dr Kelly?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

I have to say fear sounds like the reason, if he suspects that David Kelly was assassinated, or if he knows more that he’s letting on then he must be paranoid about being the next target.

top topics

join