It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad September 11th used as pretext for war

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Bin Laden never said he was responsible for the attack. That disinfo came from a video that was "found" in a house. Look at it. It's not Bin Laden. Just like the guy that was hung in Iraq wasn't Saddam. Look as his pictures. He has all crooked yellow teeth. Saddam had $20k worth of caps. And the guy you may "believe" was the mastermind, Khalid Sheik Mohammed, is not the guy being held in complete seclusion who will never go to trial and probably never be seen again. Look at his picture and then look at all the pictures from when he went to college in America. If all those pictures don't tell you anything then go to Jack Whites site, 911studies.com and look at the hundreds of pictures there. How many people even know the right number of buildings destroyed that day. There were 4 not 3. The first was WTC6 the US Customs House, that was blown up as the second plane hit the south tower. Jack has the pictures. And I mean blown up! There were two 100 ft holes straight down to the sub basement.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TylerDruden

I totally agree with the man, Look at the evidence!! It's so obvious that this was a false flag operation and anyone who believes that it wasn't... Is a fool who is glued to th matrix... You poor souls...!!

But the worse thing is that so many people can see that this was a con-job and NOTHING has been done about... NOTHING AT ALL..!! What a joke,
if it happened here in Australia there would be action!!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

The fact that this is news to anyone other than maybe children who were to young to remember the first few times this came around "into our consciousness" is pretty interesting, isn't it?

To be so unaware of a story that was really pretty large the last time?
How could anyone have missed it, right? For lots of reasons, I guess.

People focus on different things in different ways at different times is how.

Not everyone really even cares about what some president of some country halfway around the world thinks about 9/11. Or if they do notice they tuck it away in their "he's a bad guy" pile or he's a "good guy" pile and forget about it, never thinking about the implications of how it's being released, from whom, and for what purpose.

I guess thought that's part of why propaganda works so well and why many don't even realize it is propaganda? It can be recycled and repurposed and it's always going to be new to someone just growing up or waking up. Everything is new to somebody sometime. But they should get the whole historical perspective of a thing too, I think. Or be curious enough to look into it.

Funny too, how people don't notice these things always seem to look at people who do notice as if they were crazy or something when they try to explain.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I say lets nuke Jerusalem now and every few years. It bought more pain than hope for such a sacred land.

With the radioactive contamination so high, it will be the most sacred place on earth, and there will be no human can claim it.

Forever sacred place that belong only to god, not human, and better be that way. I'm looking foward for radioactive molten lava there - its nobody land afterall, it belong to god.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
And the pretext for war with Iran will be the end of the US combat role in Iraq, which was very recently announced by our current puppet, er, I mean President.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Err nobody commenting on my post ?

On 1st page one

Edit: Ignore proposal to nuke Jerusalem.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by RainCloud]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
An attack on Iran will have to be justified this time

Or at least made to look justified, the public outcry after the illegal wars in Afghan & Iraq have made it difficult for Team America to go to war on Iran so they will likely persuade Iran into a war.

I imagine it'll have alot to do with Israel and Lebanon and Syria.

It will be a giant chess game and the pieces are being slowly put on the table for it to begin.

WW3 is coming and I have this precognitive thought in my head it's going to start similar to WW1.

Now this is something interesting

WWI was the result of a long string of events dating back to the 1890's. Conflict in the Balkans and complex European alliances were the main causes. Germany had a huge role in this. They fought for the independence of Morocco in an attempt to break the alliance between France and Britain. Germany also participated in an arms race. Kaiser Wilhelm II started building up a navy, trying to surpass Britain's fleet. Since Britain was an island nation, and had many overseas colonies, it had a gigantic navy, so what the Kaiser was attempting to do was no easy feat. Germany wanted to increase its own colonial empire, and most of the good colonies were already taken. These actions and policies helped fuel the fire that was WWI.

Change the date to 1990's swap some of the countries around adding in the US, China, Russia, Iran, Iraq & Afghanistan and the story looks eerily striking to what is going on now!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I stay away from 9/11 threads as best I can, because I disagree for the most part, I do think 93 was shot down to avoid futher deaths by a plane crashing into another building, other than that, the death of a relative that day, and other relatives who were there and their accounts, told me that it happened the way I saw it happen,
edit to add: Here is how truthful Ahmadinejad is:

There are no gays in Iraq.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by space cadet]

relatives say it happened how they saw it happen?

what did they see exactly? a plan hit a building and that building collapse?

yeah so the same as the rest of the world on TV then

did they see the terrorists? who was driving the plane? they see any passengers? im guessing no...your relatives no as much as u..and me...and anyone else...because weather the US flew those planes into those towers or extremists or whoever...it would all look the same from the outside where your relatives were standing.

your relatives are just the same as others who believe the official story...probly because they dont want the idea of their government being so corrupt and evil to be true.

give them a slap and tell them to wake up for me xx

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You know I recall Iran was on the verge of invading Afganistan and after 911 were happy to see the Taliban taken out. They had already been funding and suppling the the groups in opposition to them for years.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainCloud
I say lets nuke Jerusalem now and every few years. It bought more pain than hope for such a sacred land.

One of my best friends(not Jewish) and his whole family lives in Israel, so I take offense to the nuking comment buddy. But I know, Israel is a major pain to just about everyone in the world.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

First off...ANYONE is a saint compared to Palin, Angle, and Bachmann.

They are poor excuses for human beings actually.

I understand you have no patience for the ignorant, but ease on the harshness! lol. Sorry if I came off sounding harsh as well.

The day Palin is president, is the day I'll believe the Mayan prophecy of the world ending.

WE HAVE TO BE HARSH!!! The US has become way too PC and pussified!!

The day Palin DOES become president is the day I chop off my head with a chainsaw! LoL.

www.topnews.in...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

I think that you are right about China and Russia. A lot of empty posturing but nonetheless they are not going to do anything but criticize the US if such a thing should happen. Neither are in a position to get involved. China is having to do a lot of catching up before it can ever get close to the might and power of the USA in terms of military ability. So again, it is a case of get it while you can...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think, if he goes on making statements like these, he should really enforce his security. This is a massive political accusation. If he were to argue with Obama as to what really happened that day, no doubt ahmadinejad would win the debate. Would not be surprised if this guy gets assassinated in the years to come, my money is on a plane crash.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have very mixed feelings on this subject, but in the end, I'm a realist. SO, as a devils advocate. It is a VERY complicated world. Who is good and who is evil. The USA is one of the most comfortable and peaceful nations (meaning we have peace in this country) on earth. THAT is what MOST humans strive to achieve. WHAT does it take to achieve such bliss? (relative bliss that is) We do not know, as politics in this day and age are so complicated the politicians barely know WTF is going on. BUT, we know that many country's in the world want to dominate... what does it take to block and thwart that domination? could YOU do it? could you do the mangy despicable things it must take to thwart other despicable mangy individuals/governments????? I would not want that job. Most of the people who complain about what the US government does have NO clue what it takes to keep them comfortable and at peace. In my mind it is unimaginably complicated. IF those who complain had their way, we would all be in chinese or russian camps and NOT so very comfortable. Just my 2 cents. Again. I don't like it, but the alternative is more than I can imagine. I will leave our comfort and peace in the hands of the guys who fight the guys who want what we have. There are so many naive opinions. It is staggering how many people think we should just "talk it out" we wouldn't last two minutes without the might we have backing us up

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

This is only one reason that I do not believe that Islam is a true religious belief but an abomination. I believe that it is a front for criminal activities, whether that of exporting heroin, child abuse, bestiality, or how many other crimes, especially against women. It is not just in Afghanistan, but in Jordan, and other Muslim nations as well. This man is so explicit in his instructions about vaginal penetration to an infant girl or anal penetration to an infant boy. It is ludicrous to believe that this kind of book should exist but it does. And then he has a following of sycophantic men who kiss his hand when near to death...what kind of ugliness is all this?

I do believe that the leader of Iraq is equally as irrational in his statements about the Holocaust and 9/11. He is clearly unconscioneable in his assertions, and since he has no respect for what damage had been done there he has no business being no more than a sightseer at a scene of a tragedy.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Excuse me, but who is the dog, er gentleman/woman that claims the Koran advocates bestiality?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
2nd question:

Does anyone else see that, according to the lunar calendar for August, the nights of the 9th, 10th and 11 are totally dark as far as lunar-reflected light is concerned.

the evening of the 10th is also the beginning of Ramadan... The point is that this makes an opportune time for a strike... kind of adding insult to injury like bombing the US on Christmas eve.

Mr. Ahmadinejad is aware of this window and is playing wise poker which protrays so-called American 'leadership' is a pack of mad dogs-of-war supported by a rather dumb-mass electorate.

This is not original thinking or research on my part... I read about that and other cogent observations august forcast: cloudy with a chance of MAYHEM

Thank you. Thank you very much.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by AntiShyster]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is old news. I remember seeing articles in the past with AHmadinjad calling for a new investigation into 911 (which will never happen). Personally I think its a bad thing for him to say this because the media can spin it and say well Ahmadinejad called for it so you must be a terrorist if you ask for a new investigation.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I am now convinced 100% that the attacks on 9/11 were done by the people that were reported to have done them. Ahmadinejad is saying what conspiracy theorists have said, 10 yrs later he wants to agree with another version of the events and try to make the US governement look like the perps. Whateva.

I stay away from 9/11 threads as best I can, because I disagree for the most part, I do think 93 was shot down to avoid futher deaths by a plane crashing into another building, other than that, the death of a relative that day, and other relatives who were there and their accounts, told me that it happened the way I saw it happen, and the perps are who they said they are. Also there was the fact that Osama took credit for it. But when Ahmadinejad starts sidind with theorists to try to turn folks against the US it is clearly motivated for reasons of war. He is a madman.

edit to add: Here is how truthful Ahmadinejad is:

There are no gays in Iraq.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by space cadet]

Yes yes simple physics and science are painful to the below average brain like you. You know I don't enjoy being an ass but when s**t hits the fan again I really hope that you are in the middle of it.I just dont understant how stupid people can be. Why would Osama deny doing the deed if he hates the USA so passionately? And im sure you are one of those people who still believe he is still alive although there are hundreds of articles from 01'-04' reporting that Osama was on dialysis (a machine that is used to keep someone lived because there kidneys are failing) So lets get this straight. He is hiding in a cave somewhere with a giant machine on wheels that needs to be powered at all times laughing saying "muhahahah stupid americans,we got you good" Talk about living in a false sense of reality

[edit on 8-8-2010 by hawaiinguy12]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join