It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mystery of the missing Wikipedia page

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
The crime commited by ATS in such a way it doesn't qualify to be listed in Wikipedia is that ATS has freely allowed the discussion of the Jewish misconduct in the world society as well as in America. I think Wiki is a Jewish propaganda tool. Anything dafamatory to the Jews is not allowed in Wikipedia. It is a good reason to be wary about Wiki on what they put in there. You feel disgusted after a while.

I've been noticing that about Wikipedia.
It's great about many things, but if the topic concerns Israel or 9/11, don't bother.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think ATS has been taken over and they only let propaganda and far out threads stay

I've had many threads deleted over the same "guidelines" rules but yet some other thread violates every rule in the book but stays...why?

cuz its a bs story that isn't true

I don't think the truth can be free here

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The problem is that Wikipedia is partly taken over by private companies that pay people to write for wikipedia, so that THEY can control content and also many articles have become peoples private babies. I was adding to an article about conspiracy theories and noticed that the paranormal section only had alien conspiracies listed and so listed a demonic conspiracy theory: any theory which people think the satanists, or Satan or the Devil is taking or has power on this world: I found it was removed and still cannot work out a good reason why because the article is now back to its old incomplete form.

Wikipedia is full of people who feel they have stakes their claim to control over part of wikipedia, and so it is there opinion frequently misguided which rules. But don't think well I will just stake out my claim because all areas fall under some of these peoples control. As for John Lear not having a wikipedia page there is also a strong American bias and any appearances on American Tv is worth more than any other achievements: so in fact he had a better chance than many others. In fact I am a professional author of many books on the occult having been traditionally published many times, I am a member of a research society for the paranormal: the worlds oldest in fact: and I have much worse chance of getting a wikipedia page as any guest on Jerry Springer.

In reality these people are destroying wikipedia to such a level that I feel that eventually another free open source encyclopedia will pop up which displaces it because wikipedia has been set up in a flawed way which allowed some people to take charge of it and therefore destroyed the open source nature. Wikipedia isn't Open source anymore and if you don't believe me try adding ten well thought out changes and see how many are there a week later.

<< 11  12  13   >>

join