It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA to charge people to ENTER

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Thank you sister, sassy aint so cute. Step of the platform if you are not ready to perform.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sassyncute

If you give me your address I'd be more than happy to loan you - no, I will give you $14. If I send extra, please use it toward your next appointment with your therapist.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sassyncute
I hope America falls and hope every other country makes Americans PAY quadruple to enter other countries. But Americans would actually have to leave their country first.

You think that's bad? Americans living & working abroad are taxed even more heavily than "in house" Americans...

Originally posted by FortAnthem
It's probably a good thing they didn't take the New Jersey approach; it's free to get in but, you have to pay a toll to leave the state.

Hate to break your bubble, but the US Government does that! Even those Americans who expatriate for another nation's citizenship still get taxed for 10 years after the fact!
But I don't hope for the fall of America...Just the criminal empire that's usurped our real government.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Well you lot are all the same. Period. Americans and America are one and the same. You abuse and push your views onto others.

God bless America? I do not think that if there was a god it would bless the only country to do more harm than good all in the name of "Security" or "terrorism". I think the biggest terrorist threat next to Islam is America. So maybe when you say god bless America you are really saying Allah Bless America.

America needs to Look towards Canada for how to treat other countries. They do so with some respect and dignity. Funny how these terrorists don't blow up Canada. But they blow up 3 thousand people in New York. Yet security is no where near as tight in Canada as in America. Maybe its because Canadians show grace and respect first and America wants to abuse everyone who want to go to the states.

I bet the four fathers are disgusted at the way America has degraded. Everything they worked and strived for has been dismantled.

Anyway im done and said my piece. Maybe too much. Sorry to offend any good American Citizens as I know there are some really nice ones who do not back their govs approach.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by sassyncute]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

What else is there to do but laugh?

Your close mindedness is highly entertaining.

Please, do continue...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Americans living & working abroad are taxed even more heavily than "in house" Americans...

Hey MDS ... nice to see you around old friend.

Is that really so ... because if it is, it is rather recent.

I worked in the UK back in the mid 90's and I remember not having to pay more. Well I did pay more but that's because the tax rate was higher in the UK. The law back then was that if the country in which you worked had a lower tax rate you had to make up the difference between what you paid in said country and what you would have paid in the States to the IRS. If the tax rate was higher in the country one worked no more needed to be paid to the IRS.

Hope all that made sense.

Also wondering if the above has changed.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I bet the four fathers are disgusted at the way America has degraded. Everything they worked and strived for has been dismantled.

I don't know about that sassy.

But I bet at least 94 fathers are disgusted.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Anyway im done and said my piece. Maybe too much. Sorry to offend any good American Citizens as I know there are some really nice ones who do not back their govs approach.

Apology accepted...
Also try to realize that the number of us opposing the criminal government is a near-majority now & growing in number by the day. The day is coming when you may actually change your overall opinion as you stated it.

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Americans living & working abroad are taxed even more heavily than "in house" Americans...

Hey MDS ... nice to see you around old friend.

Is that really so ... because if it is, it is rather recent.

I worked in the UK back in the mid 90's and I remember not having to pay more. Well I did pay more but that's because the tax rate was higher in the UK.

It's subtle because, if you have earned income from different nations, the IRS (as twisted as THEIR Code is) counts that too, even if it doesn't wind up in any American bank. So you're not only getting taxed by your other country's Codes, but the US Codes as well.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Since you know so much about America, and Americans, that would be,
"Forefathers." America was founded by more than 4 people.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Apology accepted...
Also try to realize that the number of us opposing the criminal government is a near-majority now & growing in number by the day. The day is coming when you may actually change your overall opinion as you stated it.

I do apologize to those who you advocate are not in support of a "criminal gov". I am glad to see that brainwashing has not extended through the entire US and hope that more true US citizens back this movement. Its just very sad to see the US trying to attack everyone and everything and then lying about it.

I have a feeling that they are doing this and promoting this fear mongering for an eventual reason that will not benefit Humanity as we know it. Nice to meet you Mr Destoyer

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Since you know so much about America, and Americans, that would be,
"Forefathers." America was founded by more than 4 people.

It was a (*snip*) typo! grow up.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8 Aug 2010 by Hellmutt]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Well alot of us think your whole belief system is one big typo. So go back to school, and come back when you have something nice to say.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by humbleseeker

Well alot of us think your whole belief system is one big typo. So go back to school, and come back when you have something nice to say.

Take your own advice, you incendiary, psychotic and unbelievably ultra-statist hypocritical dirtbag.

If you are a US citizen you should be hanged, if not you should be treated like the devil you are and shot from a long range missle. You anti American peice of crap. How dare you talk against my Country scum bag.

And judging by your avatar, a mason no less. How appropriate... Who else, huh?

[edit on 7-8-2010 by SyphonX]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You state you love god. Well in the old testament not the pretty thing you read now god was a believer and supporter of rapists, child molesters and killer. There is no god. Jesus was a pedo and you my little friend are the type of person I laugh at. Once when I went camping I actually had run out of bathroom tissue and I used some pages from the bible. Thats all they are worth. As far as school is concerned, you need to learn something and that is, science is the way forward. People like you who believe in nonsense and fairy stories are the one who have caused the decline of Man.

Satan if anyone is the the ruler of all. I would imagine that you would crumble if you knew Jesus was just a man who fondled kids and slept with 12 years old girls. That is what he did. Thats your religion RIGHT there.

Now who needs to go to school. Why not read a bit, maybe some Chomsky or Hawkins or even Dawkins.

Oh god please save my soul, please god oh god oh god oh god. (*snip*)!!

If anything I would follow the Left hand path! Lucifer would if I believed would be the one to follow. For he preaches peace.

you god is nothing but a rapist and homosexual. Yet all religious people denounced what they really are. Look at the church, filled with a disproportionate number of kiddy fiddlers. Disgusts me. I spit on religion.

Long live Lucifer Mr Humbleseeker!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8 Aug 2010 by Hellmutt]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sassyncute[/

It was a fu***** typo! grow up.

Oh, my! And you think there is something wrong with America? Please divulge to the rest of us what country you are located in, so that we can bypass it!

You're quite defensive, seeing as how you know so much more about how this country should be run, and what we are all like.

I mean, this whole thread is a poo fest, by you, because the US wants to charge $14.00 to visitors. Several other countries have similar policies, which have been pointed out to you, in this thread more than once!

Get over yourself already!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Didn't you say in another thread that you were from New England? Maybe it was that you worked there and are from GB? If not, my mistake.

[edit on 8/7/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Didn't you say in another thread that you were from New England? If not, my mistake.

No I did not. I said I was in New England to speak with someone for work commissioned by US Department of Health and Human Services. Sorry for nt making that clear. I love New England and I love Boston. In fact the country is great bordering on Wonderful. Its just the gov and the American people who support it.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I would imagine that you would crumble if you knew Jesus was just a man who fondled kids and slept with 12 years old girls. That is what he did. Thats your religion RIGHT there.

Sassy, I believe you have mistaken Jesus for Mohammad.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Do you think your government is better?

Not too many are. And just how many people do you think support this mess. Defining "support" might help us here.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth

I would imagine that you would crumble if you knew Jesus was just a man who fondled kids and slept with 12 years old girls. That is what he did. Thats your religion RIGHT there.

Sassy, I believe you have mistaken Jesus for Mohammad.

I believe that both are just as bad as each other and both slept with young girls. Jesus slept with young prostitutes all the time and I believe mohammed is just an all out child abuser. religion is the gateway to evil. Pure and simple. All religion should be dissolved.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join