It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. releases 2009 terror report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
OF COURSE IRAN IS AT THE TOP OF THE LIST!!!! Why wouldn't they be? After all the people of the world need to be convinced that there is a good reason for the U.S. and/or Israel to attack Iran.

There is also a bunch of pro Israel propaganda. Why does the U.S. always have to be the protector of Israel? I wish this would end. Israel needs to just back off of Gazans and let them live their lives.

How long until the attack on Iran? Will it be in November, like some here at ATS have been saying for months now?

The US State Department on Friday released a report on terrorism in the Middle East and North Africa in which it detailed efforts by the region's countries and the US to combat terrorist threats and activity in 2009.

In the Mideast-North Africa Overview report, the State Department mentioned the Iraqi government's "significant strides in mitigating the threat posed by Sunni militant organizations, including Al-Qaida in Iraq." Iraq was able to achieve a "sharp reduction in the number of security incidents...including a decrease in civilian causalities, enemy attacks, and improvised explosive devices (IEDs) attacks in the last quarter of the year" explained the report. Yet, "Iran and Syria, both state sponsors of terrorism, continued to play destabilizing roles in the region" said the US

www.jpost.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Nice timing on this report when Middle Eastern Arab sentiments about and confidence in us are so shifting away The Enemy of My Enemy.

What took them until August 2010 to release a 2009 report? Violcence and terrorism are on the rise there again. In Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Gaza and Lebanon. Pffft.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
hooray !!!!!
I didn't make the list this time !!!!

join