It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do crop circles only happen in the UK???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
ok so i was thinking about somthing, i always hear of Crop circles in the UK but never in canada or the U.S.,? does it have to do with the UK government, there releasing lots of Top secret documents about UFO's, weird to me! any comments on the subject of crop circles in the uk or around the world!

thx, peace in the middle east

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chefspicy

There are crop circles in other countries, check out:

www.cropcircleconnector.com

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yes, these circles appear in crops, on ice and various other places, although the ice ones are not complex circles like those found in crops.

I was involved in some on the ground research of a smallish circle in crops on the mountains north of Brisbane back in 2000. The circle was perfectly formed.. an easy task for fakers.. the hay crop was flattened and woven like large English circles. We also found that divining rods held in your hand as you approached the circle would swing to the left at the start of the crop circle.

The farmer didn't want any further exposure.. with people flocking to look... so he changed his mind on letting us investigate and cut that area short before scraping off the topmost soil layer.. leaving no physical evidence.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
where are the crop circles in the US?
I would like to know that

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You can see the history of all crop circles in the US here:

Crop Circles in the US

The history goes back to 1880.
Sorted By State
Sorted by Year

This site has some great info.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Yeah, this is the worst example of crop circles I have ever seen.
I looked through about 70% of the ones in the states and they are joke.
Thank you for the link, but I say all man made.
No one is gonna tell me there has been a huge jump in alien technology from the 60s to the 90s.
every one CC that came with a picture is so poorly created that ET would have been on some kind of space juice.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Oh please, like you had a chance to look through the entire site with 100's of reports in like 20 minutes.

If you don't have anything of value to add to a thread, why do you bother? It's posts like yours that really pull down ATS.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Mrs Washington, Yes in about 20 minutes, I was able to look at most of the pics in that site.
What,. I am suppose to say they look great?
They dont and a majority of the articles dont have anything but a story.
Try and do to the UFO forum and talk about a UFO you saw,. without any evidence to back it up.
You WILL get shut down quickly.
Well the same is applied here.
Try to view the CC's in a scientific or detective mindset.
Do a little investigating,
And maybe you could then rationalize what at least LOOKS like a well made CC..

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Lil Boy....

I didn't post any opinion about the authenticity of crop circles. I didn't say they were man made or ET made.

The OP simply asked for information on US crop circles and I suppliled a website that has documented them.

Take a chill pill.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Try and do to the UFO forum and talk about a UFO you saw,. without any evidence to back it up.
You WILL get shut down quickly.
Well the same is applied here.

And that is exactly why the UFO forum is lacking activity and why people do not share what they SAW, as certain people crave evidence when somebody is simply informing ATS members on an experience. I have had many conversations with members on their experiences yet they dwell on posting because people quickly shut them down, "pictures or it didn't happen" well unfortunately not everybody has the EVIDENCE and some people are simply informing other members of their thoughts,feelings and experiences.

Julie the information you have posted should be valuable to the OP as they base their own judgements.

Winc(-(

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I've never heard of crop circles in the US but im going to check this out

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Winchester_La

Yes you are correct,. I am completely outta line here.
people should be able to believe in anything they want..

weather it is real,... or NOT

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Alright then,. My deepest apologies for seeming abrasive.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
stay on topic please and stop bickering!!, i still havent found a lot of info on this yet, a little more help plz!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Here is a link to the Canadian Crop Circle Research Network.

CCCRN

The previous link I provided for US Crop Circles is the most thorough one that I've found. Is there something specific you are looking for that I might help with?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
They happen a lot, in a lot of places. Just search google, you'll find some crazy detailed ones, ones that humans cannot just jump in the field and build.

top topics

join