It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banks Won't Cash Fort Hood Jihadist's Check...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
What more can be said.....except I'm surprised someone hasn't raised the alarm of racism.

Banks won't take Fort Hood jihadist's paychecks
www.jihadwatch.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What has this have to do with racism? They refuse because he killed innocent people!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Mage
What has this have to do with racism?

Nothing.

I think the OP is inadvertently derailing his own thread by instantly turning it into a discussion about unnecessary accussations of racism rather than the actual article.

No one has mentioned racism but the OP plus the prejudice mentioned in the article is regarding the case against him and his brutal actions not his religion or nationality.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Mage
What has this have to do with racism? They refuse because he killed innocent people!

Son of a gun....you understood. For a moment I was in shock. Someone understood that it's not racism not to cash Nidal Hasan's checks.

Somehow my faith has been somewhat restored.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

I think the OP is inadvertently derailing his own thread by instantly turning it into a discussion about unnecessary accussations of racism rather than the actual article.

- Lee

And then someone didn't understand. So, the balance has been restored. The old Yin and Yang of opinion.

Once again my faith has again somewhat been brought back to reality.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Of course, neither person read the article or the comment about the individual who said Hasan Nidal was being treated unfairly.

People don't actually read articles. They read the caption or the headline, then come to a staunch conclusion.

So goes the vagaries of the internet that ninety percent of what is in an article is never read.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by fred call

Further illustration that despite what many may claim, the reality is that people will read a title and an opinion and make a judgement pro/con/indifferent without looking into the story and developing an opinion based in all the information available. I'm not surprised, either.

ETA:
To the article: He may have a right under military laws/regulations to continue to receive his pay until trial, but there are no laws/regulations stating that those checks must be cashed by the bank.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
your claim that this is racist is in fact racist

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Further illustration that despite what many may claim, the reality is that people will read a title and an opinion and make a judgement pro/con/indifferent without looking into the story and developing an opinion based in all the information available. I'm not surprised, either.

ETA:
To the article: He may have a fight under Military laws/regulations to continue to receive his pay until trial, but there are no laws/regulations stating that those checks must be cashed.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by LadySkadi]

Personally, I would take all Jihadists out and have them shot in the back of the head. That would make for a better world, in my personal opinion.

But I know that my personal opinion is not the law of the land. What I'd ideologically like to happen, doesn't always happen. Wjy? Because I'm a conservative and I tend to think logically. It doesn't do a lot of good to go all emotional on the subject.

It's that old Zen thing, ya know.

I found this article slightly ironic in that there is a standing law in military life: You can't fool with a soldier's paycheck. A general may be ticked at you for something you did, but that general can't fool with your paycheck. Unless you are given a hearing and a ruling is set that some of your pay will be deducted as punishment.

Apparently through all of this, nobody has adjudicated anything against Nidal Hasan. By military law, nobody can screw with his paycheck.

The banks are civilian. That's another matter. And we'd like to think that wherever Nidal Hasan is being kept, he doesn't have anyplace to spend money, anyway.

Nidal Hassan can play poker for matchsticks.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I personaly don't like BofA but I think they made the right decision, I would not touch his money even if he were one of my family members. it's just rediculous that this guy was even able to become a phyciatrist in the military, wasn't anybody noticing anything wrong with this guy!!. this whole thing just makes me pissed off. execute him and his paycheck, DONE DEAL !!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
He should contact JG Wentworth.

"It's my money, and I want it now!"

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I wonder how many warn stamps you can get until you get kicked off ATS for political trolling?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
His lawyer is all upset that nobody will cash Nidal's checks.

Too bad, Jihad.

Let the lawyer cash the checks.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
@ Lemonfresh.

- HAHAHAHA thank you so much for making me laugh this morning

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Personally, I would take all Jihadists out and have them shot in the back of the head. That would make for a better world, in my personal opinion.

YeAhhH!

Nothing like fighting fire with fire. Except in this case, you'll be fighting stupidity with stupidity.

Great Idea...

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
it doesnt say why theyre closing his account...is he in a negative balance? bounced checks?
if this is simply because of what happened...then they should do that with ALL accused murderers who have accounts with them....
sounds like someone in the bank is being an aretard

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I don't understand why the lawyer is so upset?

Under military reg's, if Nidal took his check to a bank on military base, and they are available at Ft.Hood, they can not refuse him.

So why is Nidal trying to take it off base?

Is he, and his lawyer trying to turn this into something it is not?

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What's the problem? Are they charging Nadal for meals on death row? What does he need cash for? Are the virgins in Paradise going to charge him? What a bummer for that guy's Islamic expectations.

top topics

join