It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant Kills nun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The Washington Times, August 2, 2010
The Virginia man suspected in a drunken-driving crash that killed a Catholic nun in Prince William County this weekend is an illegal immigrant and repeat offender who was awaiting deportation and whom federal immigration authorities had released pending further proceedings, police said Monday.

Link to story

The point of the above story isn't that a young man killed a women while driving drunk. The point of the story is that an identified illegal immigrant who had been taken into custody and then released by an uninterested government went on to take the life of a lady. The fact that this lady was a Benedictine Nun only means that her final destination was assured. Because this administration refuses to enforce the laws on the books in order to curry political advantage with a specific group, a woman his died. Two of her sisters who were in the accident are in critical condition as well.

If ICE had only done their job instead of letting this fellow out on his own recognizance, this Nun would still be alive.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This is a person who DIED because of someone that was NOT suppose to be in AMERICA in the FIRST PLACE!!!

We need to STOP PLAYING GAMES and enforce the DEPORTATION of any and all illegals NOW!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Nun killed by someone that wasn't an illegal immigrant

But yeah ICE seems to be problematic. Apparently from their union's latest posting, ICE agent's hands are tied and they let people go so that they can deport them.

Hopefully that policy changes soon.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Zaxxon]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I don't particularly care for these types of threads, but I understand and agree with you. Weird, huh?
2nd

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This is just another example why Obama is wrong. He must be impeached for not protecting America. How many more innocent must die at the hands of illegal enterents!
Yes, I just made up that word. They are not immigrants, because they are not here to assimilate and become Americans. They enter into America to steal jobs, rob, rape, deal drugs, and then run back to Mexico, they are Enterents.
And the only reason POTUS Barry wants them is so they will stuff his ballot box! Stuff this Barry

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaxxon
Nun killed by someone that wasn't an illegal immigrant

But yeah ICE seems to be problematic. Apparently from their union's latest posting, ICE agent's hands are tied and they let people go so that they can deport them.

Hopefully that policy changes soon.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Zaxxon]

I agree and I don't blame the ICE agents. I blame the administration that has set up their department to fail at their stated duty.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I will be praying for the sisters, and I hope they shoot the man.

This s&^t pisses me off!

Why was this immagrant not in custody to await deportation?

The bad thing is he will probabilly only get a slap on the wrist and deported back to Mexico. Doesn't matter that he will probabilly be back in the States before the engine cools on the vehicle that takes him to Mexico.

One request to all: Please pray for a speedy recovery for the sisters, to whatever Diety you pray to. (for the Atheists out there, please send well wishes) reguardless of what you think of me. Thanks. -GoC

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by soontide

I wonder if you would have heard about this story if some 24 year old with one dui under his belt had done this.

Probably not.

I don't know why it matters whether he was legal or not.

I'm for getting illegals out.

But this is just people getting angry over illogical routes of logic.

Quit playing politics.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by soontide

I wonder if you would have heard about this story if some 24 year old with one dui under his belt had done this.

Probably not.

I don't know why it matters whether he was legal or not.

I'm for getting illegals out.

But this is just people getting angry over illogical routes of logic.

Quit playing politics.

I agree. If this had been some 24 year old college student, it may or may not have been given national attention. The fact that this person had been taken into custody by ICE and then released on his own recognizance is the real story here. The policies that caused this to happen caused this Nun's death and the suffering of the other two.

Critics have long demanded that ICE increase its bed capacity. In the years after the Sept. 11 attacks, some proposals called for a capacity increase to 60,000 beds to try to keep illegal immigrants off the streets while awaiting deportation. The president and Congress, however, never funded that request, and so far in fiscal 2010 ICE is holding 30,349 people on an average day.

I lay this at the feet of those who have been in office since these suggestions were made. Yes, I blame Bush but I also blame Obama. He ran on the idea of change and has not given it to us at all. The only thing I can see that the current administration has done is make it easier for these types of incidents to happen.

top topics

join