It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowing the movie predicts toxic air?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I know its alot to read but PLEASE bare with me. I am sorry for my grammar.
I watched the video and typed up word for word some important key points that made me think with out a doubt the movie was talking about Louisiana and toxic air. It seems as if all the news broad cast in the movie had something to say.

This part is right before the the oil the news reports in the movie of a oil rig exploding in the gulf. The main character is flipping threw the news channels.
35:12 The spew has lasted now for some 3 weeks yet to resolve the issue. OCT 15 (oil gush?)
35:28 the price of oil has hit yet another record

Hears the gulf rig exploding prediction
35:33 Fire in the gulf oil rig gulf of mexico from moufuntion of (it cuts out)

There has been alot of talk about toxic rain and gasses in the east. Again and again you see references to citys in the east. The movie dose not talk, or have any references to any part of the usa but the east.

39:06 plymouth air, air plane, witch is not a real air plane co. but is a air port in north Carolina.
41:18 worst day in usa aviation history when 4 planes crash landed across as many states from Maine to Miami one tragically ended in disaster when flight 74 (cut sceen)
(main to Miami?)
This one was in a news report from the tv in the back ground. Its a sceen of 2 people talking you hear the news broad cast muffled in the back ground then all of suddon you hear this clearly. I thought it was weird because the news report was talking about the plane crash. You hear the worlds Magnetic Radiation very loud and then it gets muffled.
42:03 you hear magnetic radiation (from a plane crash?)

This was in a news broad cast. Very strange.
55:09 major attack on a east coast city maybe be eminent

THIS ONE IS STRANGE!!
55:53 the attack will take place on the corner of lafayett st worth st please this is not a prank call quarantine off the area for MID NIGHT.. please do exactly as i say or many people will die this is not a prank call (the news report of the gulf was at 12:00)
When the main character saw the news broad cast of the gulf rig exploding he looked at the clock and it was 12:00 MID NIGHT

The warning call was about a "terrorist attack" in lafayette sub way station. Lafayette is a city in Louisiana. So he was saying evacuate lafayette, he says many people will die and he says THIS IS NOT A PRANK CALL!!!

This part is when the train reck happens. The movie makes it very clear. The train crashes into a number of lafayette signs while killing a bunch of people. I do not know what 5161 means but i saw it a number of times. The video got a close up of the number. It was the number of the train.

1:00:33 and 1:00:41 subway emergency evacuation information poster (strange cause lafayette is placed all over the sceen and it dose not look like an acident
1:01:36 train crashes into lafayett sighn
1:01:40 5161 numbers shown again and american flag is under it
1:01:41 train crashes into another lafayett sighn
1:01:42 cop points gun at numbers 5161
1:01:49 train crash into lafayett sighn
1:01:52 train crashes into 5 lafayette sighns while takeing out a bunch of pedestrians
1:02:01 crashes into more sighns while killing more people

This part is very strange. Lexington is in Kentucky. It says LEXINGTON AIR DISASTER!!! Its talks about the National oceanic and atmosphere administration REMAINING SILENT just as they are right now.

1:03:36 possible link electro static burst believe to cause the lexington air disaster of 2 days ago. noa the national oceanic and atmosphere administration remain silent tonight. BUT WITH A devastating subway crash IN Manhattan (as if he change the topic) power cuts in long island and 2 more emergency.

I think this movie has alot to say.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by sabbathcrazy]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What in the bloody blue hell are you talking about?

What movie is this? Is it available in English by any chance?

You're excited about something, predictions...of course I see few movies these days, probably others will know right away.

Otherwise, at least give a few more hints please...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

A number of people think the movie predicted the present. Project Camelot talks about the movie and the oil in the gulf.

The ATS thread "Looking for people who have been to the grey room" talks quite a bit about the movie.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Pretty sure he is refering to this buddy:

Which was covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Sounds like a coincidence to me, considering the massive amount of disaster movies coming out lately.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The thing that proves it is the news reporter talking about a spill that has lasted 3 weeks. and that the street name is lafayett witch is Louisiana and the news reports talks about the NOA witch messers sea water quality and sea air quality.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
everyone should youtube knowing predicting the gulf oil spill. crazy stuff. the movie came out in 2009 starting nick cage. oil spill 2010. the movie shows a news report of the incident which resembled the real event false flag. remember the x files spin off before 9 11 same illuminati tactics

new topics

top topics

join