It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever feel that you are beyond your body?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zetsumeii

All the time.

I feel as if my real self is somewhere in the future....like way in the future.

When i space out in school its usually replaced by lucid visions of my real self in the future, just living life.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zetsumeii

You described exactly the feeling I get from time to time - and this has been happening to me for years. It can happen when I'm laying on my bed, or walking down the sidewalk, or reading, or when I meditate. It definitely feels like I'm connecting to a "true self" or a "higher self" for a brief time - anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes. It also seems that reality is a little different while it is happening, as if I'm watching what is happening around me at the time rather than experiencing it. It's a little scary I'll admit, because it is so weird. I'd like to find out more about what is actually happening when this occurs. Am I actually connecting into a different spiritual dimension? Is there some way that I can or should benefit from these occurrences? Right now, it just seems like a weird, inexplicable thing that happens to me, but I'd like to think there is something more significant happening.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
allways when im with my good old friend DeMeTri

<< 1   >>

join