It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Says Ancient Muslim Gravestones 'Built Illegally'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Casaline

Zionism does not exist. This is nationalism. It's an old trick. Erase the people's history.

This has been done by pretty much every conquering people.

Zionism is defined as desiring an Israeli state. It is grammatically incorrect. Zionism ended when Israel was founded. This is nationalism. Nothing more.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

i love u isreal but could u just pipe down and chill-out for a bit...ur so impatient. whatever will be will be. stop being so controlling...relax its all GOD's handy work...not yours, for god's sake!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
oh wow another anti zionist thread this will probably change everything...again.
there is a reason israel is doing so well, it is because IN SPITE of this hate thrown at Israel constantly, it symbolises somthig RIGHT.
Israel would not be so successful if it was as bad and 'henious' as you describe.
Think of the alternative..I odn't suppose you would like a palestinian terrorist breeding ground instead of a 51st state in the region.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by NoamC]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Please, wake up people. The both sides are evil and childish. The sooner UN moves in and sets its headquarters in Jerusalem the better. The sooner we say we are fed up with your squbles the better.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Zionism does not exist.

Someone better tell Joe Biden, he openly admits to being a Zionist.

Zionism is defined as desiring an Israeli state.

That's a serious oversimplification.
No, it was and is more than just that.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
how much more will israel be allowed to get away with? very very very bad ineed!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Stateless Person

you have to be joking? how are both sides evil? what have the palestinians done wrong? if someone stole your land would you defend yourself?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
This sure has brought out alot of anti-semistists'. As far as I am concerned, they both have a right to be there. They are brothers torn apart since ancient time both have deep history in the land. why can't we all just get along. It's a desert they are fighting over. A freakin desert. As far as those who say that the Zionists are evil...

Let me remind you that Father specificially states in the Holy Bible to "Beware of those who say they are Jews and are not." According to His word. I am not saying the Zionists are or are not evil but zionist's are never spoken of in the Bible but tells us to be leary of new doctrines. As far as I know, Zionism is a new doctrine.

Sorry to go off topic.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Zionists are trying to bring about the New Jerusalem prophecied in Revelations. They are over zealous and trying in vain to do God's Holy Work.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Well the Israeli supreme court ok'ed it back in 2008.
You know, the occult temple donated by the Rothschilds with the pyramid, obelisk and many other illuminating symbols.

Some of the people filing the protest are the descendents of those buried there.

How the hell do you build a monument of tolerence on the graves of the people in question? It's absurd. No, It is what it is. "We will walk on their graves!" that is the only message.

Not to mention the decades of intentional weakening the foundations of the Al aqsa mosque. They are trying to make it collapse for their prophecy.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

the mall and hotel the palestinians were going to build is a better idea.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Here's a better and more factual article on the subject:

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
Well the Israeli supreme court ok'ed it back in 2008.
You know, the occult temple donated by the Rothschilds with the pyramid, obelisk and many other illuminating symbols.

Some of the people filing the protest are the descendents of those buried there.

How the hell do you build a monument of tolerence on the graves of the people in question? It's absurd. No, It is what it is. "We will walk on their graves!" that is the only message.

Not to mention the decades of intentional weakening the foundations of the Al aqsa mosque. They are trying to make it collapse for their prophecy.

I disagree. Yes, it is a stubling block, but they had their chance to destroy it in 1967 when they won back Jerusalem. To wait this long is only by fate.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

I think you are correct in this. And this is the reason that nothing is beeing built and i hope that will not be built there.

And this is a lie. Israelis are not allowed to work in Al Aqsa compound, only Islamic WAQF is. And it does lots of digging there without any regard to archeology. So if something happens - question them.
Israel can dig on the outside of the whole Temple Mount complex. Western Wall tunnels are outside of Western Wall.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

So if they asked the Jews for a copy of Laws in place 1,000 years ago they
violated, they can provide that Information?

I sincerely doubt such information exists, and are just appllying todays
laws retrospectivly. And that sounds more like what the Jews are capable of.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Wow wow, hold on a second. This OP just arrives on ATS today and starts two new threads giving bad press about isralies? WTF? Im no big fan either way or Israel, they have their faults like all of us. But when someone starts a new account and starts hounding them, its pretty obvious he is doing this just to get bad press on Israel, so we cannot take naything he says to be true.

I remember someone made a thread about an automated program that ran pro Isreal comments on websites like ATS, infact someone found one and pointed it out, but now we have a person doing the same except anti Israel. This should be a conspiracy all on its own!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

There are many sources for this story. Actually, when the museum was first proposed a bunch of Jewish Rabbis insisted on checking the graves to see oif they were Jews which would have prohibited their desecration. When it was determined they were not ancient Jewish graves the decision was made to remove them.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

They dug directly underneath it in the 70's. And very near it in the 80's as well. They did the damage already, all they have to do is wait for a big earthquake or a stray missile. They can't do it intentionally and they can't do a dig and have it fall down soon after either.

The lie is the blatant misdirection to the dome of the rock to those of us in the west.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
Wow wow, hold on a second. This OP just arrives on ATS today and starts two new threads giving bad press about isralies? WTF? Im no big fan either way or Israel, they have their faults like all of us. But when someone starts a new account and starts hounding them, its pretty obvious he is doing this just to get bad press on Israel, so we cannot take naything he says to be true.

I remember someone made a thread about an automated program that ran pro Isreal comments on websites like ATS, infact someone found one and pointed it out, but now we have a person doing the same except anti Israel. This should be a conspiracy all on its own!
I could not have said it better myslef. Thank you! Great Observation.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by assasinforfather]

[edit on 7-8-2010 by assasinforfather]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

everyone comes out in defence of the palestinians because the whole world can see the horrific injustices being carried out by the israelis.

and please stop using this 'anti semite' rubbish, its nothing to do with who they are, it is everything to do with what they are doing.

how anyone can claim that that land is jewish land is severly misguided, even the orthodox jews condemn the state of israel as an absolute abomonation and they believe gods curse is on israel, but because we all know the media is controlled by the zionists they never have their voices heard, infact the true orthodox jews are very much persecuted by the zionists as traitors!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join