It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Religion Fouls the Game Up for U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I just had a "special" epiphany about how the worlds works and I would like to share it with ATS. I want you to post what you think about what I propose and also reflect your own experiences. It would be awesome if you'd post about how you've been feeling lately, or if your day is going well.
I should tell you a bit about myself before I begin but I won't because my life is probably very similar to many of your lives. I will not dramatize about the synchronicity of worldly tasks. I will mention that I've been a Christian for most of my life and still am technically, but I've thought for myself throughout my short life.
Today I was in the middle of packing up for long-distance travel. While cleaning up around my room I meditated on worldly things. Why is America this fouled up? Christianity's answer would be something like, "Christ sacrificed himself for our sins!"
So I inquired further: who is Christ really? I've been studying Christ and the Occult recently, and I must say that "Christ" is one brilliant man.

The Allegory

Alchemy has always been around. If you are ready to know it, you will know it. It has had many names throughout history. Spiritually, it has kept humans (as we know them) in tune with nature and it's purest state (Garden of Eden) for millenia. Even people who do not know Alchemy follow it's teachings. In every human, there is a chance that we will nurture our nature to inquire and receive correct answers, which alchemists call the Philosopher's Stone. We have always had it in us. The Stone has been sought after for centuries. It is the combination of our dualistic tendencies and it is really a simple concept when you are ready to accept it. Preparation for this takes different amounts of time for different people. It is the rock solid part of us, the part that never changes; it gives questions. There is also a worldly side to us that does not question. It accepts answers. Alchemy teaches us that in this universe, duality is always present. To break these boundaries would be to ascertain enlightenment of a concept or the "Philosopher's Stone".

Now translate the symbols of the most coded book you know. It is also the most widely known book here.

The Bible tells us that the Christ-figure preached love of all. The Lucifer-figure preached love oneself. 2+1=3, the Trinity. Both of them were the Bringers of Light and both of them were the Bright and Morning Star. Two-sides of the same coin. God and Satan/Good and Evil are just symbols for two seemingly opposing viewpoints encompassed by one goal. Equality. 2-1=1. Modern religions are meant to make you think and not follow, so that you may choose one view which encompasses all. To entertain the choice, modern religions are part of the disinformation system keeping us trapped to the worldly mind. These are necessary as they present you with a choice: follow or lead?
Why can we not all have one view that is like no one else's view, yet encompasses everything? Christianity, Judaism, and Islam may be agents of NWO agenda, but do you truly know the goal of this agenda? If you do, think about its implications for a second. Here I will expand upon a view from this thread by Protoplasmic Traveler.

Jesus Christ is the spiritual figure-head lie made physical by our beliefs. He speaks nothing but Truth, yet his existence is a lie of the mind's ego which tells us to believe because he speaks Truth and because many others believe he speaks Truth. If people/senators found out that Julius Caesar's goal was to unite the world into one view through letting every one have their own view, he would have been... well, what he was. Assassinated. But if he survived ("resurrected"), he would have the power to accomplish this through spreading alchemy as a Trinity of controlling religions.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So only America is the one that is Fouled up is that it? Why only here? I guess because you can only speak for your country but maybe expand on this a little. Is it really just christianity that has screwed up everything? REally? Its not that one conspiracy is true over another, but I think people jump the gun really quick over certain subjects and don't investigate other things as well. The person who shouts "religion was made by man to control" is only part right. If man needed to be controlled than he needed to be controlled by more than one angle.

please don't circumvent the automatic censors

[edit on 6-8-2010 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Nothing here folks but more Anti-Christian rant.
Move along.

PS
don't forget to pack your medication.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Maybe because Americans got a lot of the fervent rabid religious types that Europe kicked out centuries ago. Jumped or were pushed, one way or the other. So all that craziness was allowed to continue unabated in America without much fear of persecution till you get to the situation today where they are in their own horrible world of gross behaviour and deviancy from mainstream and more moderate european christians.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If there was no God... someone would have to create Him or Her.
Tell me, what do you think would happen if we had no controlling forces over us?
No one greater than just ourselves?
If there was no God.., do you think people would be better or worse? Satan may be the root of all evil, BUT he is also a major contributor to keeping many people, (not all people) on the right track, for the horrifying terrible fear of the consequences. You know.. " I have to be good because I don't want to go to Hell."

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Lies Who Speak Truth

Jerusalem (Rome) was definitely a worldly place. Babylon (present-America) has become one as well, just as it is predicted by its maker (Julius Caesar, NWO starters). If America were to exercise their choice to become new Jerusalem (spiritually enlightened about the concept of choice) we would become one world. For one to fear that one world government is approaching is silly. We choose to fear a loss of money (gold), government (oil) and religion (drugs) (2+1=3) from our society (2-1=1). When in reality, one world government is the only way to protect the planet from external sources.

Religion is not all that's used to trick us, yet help us understand. There is media. The same media that speaks above sheeples' heads is the media that torments you with hints at your own path to understanding. Have you seen Independence Day? Do you see what happens to us when we try to stay divided? The old government which governed us and told us we governed ourselves (America/Jerusalem) is not the same as a new government where we truly govern ourselves (new Rome/ new Jerusalem).

Julius Caesar's (Jesus Christ/Lucifer, Truth-Lie, if there is more Truth than Lie: [first letters of each]13-12=1) brilliant collection of allegories makes us see that when people accept answers but do not give questions, this is the result. Choose to lead if you want to see the world change. If you don't want the world to change, you are anti-NWO. You wish for us to stay divided by Julius Caesar's divide and conquer religions, faux governments, and greed infested trade systems.

prepared4truth

We can break the Matrix if we choose to. The code has been given to us for a long time, but we must accept by giving. Now that you've seen what I represent, I'll tell you who I am for now. I am a musical prodigy DJ that has been gifted with word play. I choose to use this talent to help others understand, whether through spoken word poetry, rap, literature, or anything else I create. I believe that by giving questions (choices) to the world, people answer for themselves. I love it when I see other people use their gifts to inspire questions instead of acceptations. I expect everyone except agents of the false ones to give everything and accept only what is necessary. Slavery to money, government and religion is not necessary.

I came across this thread by anglodemonicmatrix. Why are there truly no inspirational people anymore? Because people hate and fear, when the only thing to fear is G.O.D. itself. People refuse to give their own views and accept others' views as well.

And thanks for the concern Violater1, but I don't take medication. I practice meditation.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by prepared4truth]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
No.

All religions are are tools for the NWO. Religion just makes for a convenient way to manipulate mass groups of people and/or set them against each other. And, oh, by the way...when they've outlived their usefulness, they'll be among the first to go...both the religions and their followers. Hallelujah and amen.

[edit on 8/6/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wow, I didn't expect this many haters already.

I have already said, I am Christian technically. This is not anti-Christian BS I speak, it's just a different view of what Christianity is. Can you accept it even if you don't want to practice it? I do not only speak about America, but America is my country of birth so I am relating to people who live here. This can be applied to a large percentage of the world though. Monotheistic religions, "democratic" governments, and money-hungry wolves exist in many places.

This is not a concept of no God. Alchemy is much more than that simple lack of understanding. This is a concept of God is everything. Good/Evil (God/Satan) are playing out two roles according to one (everything's) plan. We as one are provided with choices and the decisions we make affect the reality that surrounds us. If you choose not to interpret the symbols, so be it.

P.S.- Lucidity... that is exactly what I'm proposing.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by prepared4truth]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

Jesus Christ is the spiritual figure-head lie made physical by our beliefs. He speaks nothing but Truth,

Well actually (if he was real) he lied quite a few times her's some examples

Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom. Matthew 16:27-28

Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place Matthew 24,

Mark 11:24: Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours

The last one was a hell of a whopper!

[edit on 6-8-2010 by The Djin]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The Djin

Thanks for the response. How are you doing today?

Those first two quotes you used, I don't really see the lie...

And as for the third one, prayer helps people get what they want in the same fashion as meditation or any other spiritual connection. But you have to exercise your free will in junction with prayer to really receive what you want.

Does nobody agree with anything I posted? Surely someone else has looked as deeply into connecting subjects to know about contradictions/lies? If you don't I'll explain a little.

Alchemical cycle= how to answer the inquiring ego

Learn Earth= facts, substance of subject
Find Water= how facts correlate and connect with other listed facts
Understand Air= comprehend how facts within the same subject can contradict one another
Reveal Fire= have a revelation about how it all connects and forms the answer

And then the cycle starts all over again...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

UGH! I wasn't going to reply but people like you give me the total s---s!

Firstly, it is NOT an anti Christian rant.

And, secondly, don't you dare to tell me to "move along, people" - are you a cop?

Back on the subject - organized religion is opiate for the masses - belief in Jesus Christ, on the other hand, is the best way forward for mankind - even if you just follow His teachings and forget about the rest.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Thanks for the input!

I was beginning to think that nobody understood my point here... maybe I put it in the wrong forum, with all the grouches.

Or maybe I put it in the right forum? Hmm...

But Violater1's response just shows exactly what I was talking about. When mainstream Christians don't understand the message, they start speaking in condescending tones and calling it anti-Christian rant.

How has your week been catwhoknows?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Nothing here folks but more Anti-Christian rant.
Move along.

PS
don't forget to pack your medication.

Do you automatically post this in any and every post that mentions religion?

You can move along now.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

I am fine and how are you>?
my answer to this is more a response but not one you are likely to understand.. I dont beleive that we are supposed to think but rather follow in faith.. where by I am going to just jot a few things down to share with you:
since you were kind enough to share with us

I read the Bible and stand behind what i read and i want to share this in regard to the NWO
II Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

NWO or not.. stand strong and possibly the trinity of which you speak may be refering to this verse:

Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

on another note: I used to question why everyone insisted that I must attend church or i am not a christian where it states also in the Bible :

Matthew 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
so arent churches public places...?
I raised my children on at least one chapter per night of the Bible I have an open channel with God I pray when and where i choose to .. no one will tell me when and where I will pray...

then we come to the place where we all know that the dark ages happened when they removed all scripture from the hands of man,, and the calendar changed and well who knows what happened during that time was the Bible changed or altered?

Revelation 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
SO no I am not open to Alchemy as I choose to follow in faith,, and continue to read the scripture which may or may not have been altered.. but that is where faith steps in also..
thank you and have a nice day

new topics

top topics

join