It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama threatens Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I seem to remember quotes from very brave American presidents who told of secret socities...

Wake the fcku up America...

X

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

America, America was a dream once that stood for freedom a republic of people that could enter into society and be free from the oppresors of human kind. A place were you can practice any religion, speak freely no matter what you say and becasue of these rights we have forums like we are using today. Go to North Korea and try to get on the internet, try to speak how we speak in Russia or China. Most of you are all takin in with all is ok lets just let these countries who destableize the world do what they want. These countries were woman are oppressed and Islamic law reighns. They hold there oil in our face. The comman islamic man and woman would love to live in America guess what they cant. America is only a dream to them. To live free from the watchfull eye of there Islamic Government. I feel for the people of Iran and Saudi. Most of you speak of what feels good but are afraid of looking at the truth. Yes lets boycott America becasue were so bad, gosh makes me sick to think of such ignorance in the world, but its not limited too you there are millions who want to see my countires destruction. If the world was like the United States do you think there would be the problems that there are today? No because people would be free to think and choose how they wish no Islamic law no christian law but a law to keep people free, and too allow people to be free men under God. That God being the God that you choose not the God the government chooses. Foolish people who no nothing more than what feels good to them and wanting to bash my Country. How dare you. I myself Ia m a thrid generation Brit born and raised in America My grandparents came to this country during WW2 so I respect and love England. But ill be damned to say anything against my country the United States of America.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Threaten Iran?

You mean he's through apologizing to Iran?

Hmmmm.....about time.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by earl call

Amen brother.

second line

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
America's Shame: Obama Calls U.S. "Arrogant" & "Dismissive" in Speech in France

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by chips
You know what'd be good?

One mega Iran thread. You know, everything related to Iran, Israel, Hezbollah, the U.S., the possibility of war, etc - like the big 'Russia/Georgia Situation' one a few years back. It might be better than a new Iran thread popping up every 4 minutes.
Yeah that would be great,.
But it never goes that way.
every time a news blurt come out Somebody feels the need to start their own thread.
Look how BP went.

Yeah, what's the point of starting a new thread where the breaking news is highlighted when you can just bury it in an existing thread that's probably way off topic since day 2. Anyone who really cares will read through the 100s of replies such as yours and the "mad-man jack" - "bomb them back to the dark ages" ones to hopefully pick up the important bits.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by humbleseeker
reply to post by Yissachar1

America, America was a dream once that stood for freedom a republic of people that could enter into society and be free from the oppresors of human kind. A place were you can practice any religion, speak freely no matter what you say and becasue of these rights we have forums like we are using today....

America has always been a dream unless you were a white male. Anyone else could only live the American dream second-hand such as being a wife, servant or slave to a free man. It took another century and half before the black man was included in this dream and another 50 years before he received anything like a full membership.

How dare you.

Wake up and smell the coffee! Read something other than the MSM or the web equivalents. Read comments made by foreign people expressing their views of the US and it's foreign policy. If you find even one that says "I hate Americans because of their freedoms" then post it on ATS because I'm sure that it will be the first.

When you see US aggression and oppression from the receiver's viewpoint, you'll be saying "How Dare You" but you'll be saying that to Obama and his lackys in Washington.

If you knew anything about Iran other than what the MSM tell you, you too would be trying your damndest to stop this despicable march to war.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnJasper

I personally don't see a war with Iran coming and I think much of the statements made against Iran by our representitives are bluffs. That being said if this administration or any other chooses to wage was against Iran, the consequences will be much more dear than of that of Iran. Although I do get the feeling the government is well aware of the consequences of waging such an attack.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
They hate us because, quite frankly, we're asshats. We trained and equipped the Taliban, courted them with big oil money, then invaded their country. We sold Saddam WMD then accused him of having WMD and invaded his country. We built Iran's only working nuclear reactor and now they want to make fuel for it, we threaten to attack them.

I'd say they've got a really good reason to hate and fear us.

So so true.... people have such short memories. Thats in part the problem with this nation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join