It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: American Hostage Paul Johnson Beheaded; Video of Act Reported -- GRAPHIC CONTENT

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by miltie
So sad. Chalk this death up to one of the many caused by organized religion. I feel so bad for the family.

Umm...No? Organized religion is not responsible for this terrible act. Human beings are behind this attack. Perhaps they are misled, but their religion is not.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
instead of nuking them i think we should EMP their aaaazzzz . you see this way not only do we send them back to the stone ages, but they won't be able to reproduce either, the EMP bomb is like a microwave and it will make em sterile so that they cannot reproduce any more ffffnnnnn ignorance any more over there. lite off a EMP and no electronics over there will work, and at the same time sterilize their azzzz. take our troops home and EMP them. america is getting sick of these kinds of people it is time they get what they have always wanted. WAR, i say lets EMP their azzzzes. since we cannot stop them from teaching thier children to hate and kill and such well then lets stop and sterilize the whole and start over with a big EMP bomb. they are jusst merderers anyways and teach hate. give em what they want, since they cannot police their people from doing crimes , to other nations and or peoples then the peoples should just give em what they ultimately want war. i think the best thing for them is STERILIZATION the emp. so have fun while you can you religious merderers ,isreal will give you what you deserve. the EMP, have fun.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
While this is upsetting, it is a stark reminder of how much anger people feel against the powers that be, It is always the 'little people' that pay for the greed and folly of the 'big people'.
I wonder how many people that we don't know about have died in suffering due to bombs or torture by the West. Where is their voice?

I do not condone this, but I can slightly understand the depths that have driven them to this action. The talk of gung-ho response in this thread (such as the post above) does nothing to allay the suffering, and certainly gives no hope of peaceful resolutions...and I can already hear "but they deserve it, they...they...they!!!" and that is exactly what I am talking about.
There are many here who talk of being Christian, so what of 'turn the other cheek?' rather than 'an eye for an eye'...this atheist is thinking more and more that religion all round is a breeding ground for ignorance and intolerance.

If the people refused to go to war....well, one can dream.

Poorly played all round, I say

[edit on 14/9/08 by ChChKiwi]

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join