It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I went to the public library and some lady was looking strange at me.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Did you ask your cat?

I doubt the cat had much use for the library after the NSA questioned fluffy in regards to its owner activities in which Chor worn odd t-shirts with deactivational posters on it.

Quite Telling Indeed !

or....

[edited by the NSA to add an "H" and fix a quite telling spelling mistake what ever day it is today]

[edit on 6-8-2010 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

heh.

Do I really need a second line for this?

Okay, 40 or so woman, kind of hot, lol......looking at you?

Should have asked for a date.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It was Cthulhu taking the form of a mortal.
I wouldn't pack any of your belongings, or say goodbye to any of your family, as that would be too dangerous. Just leave, and pray that Cthulhu and his followers never find you.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4
My mama never explained things like this to me.

I ain't ya Mama, but ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84f5bb0be7fc.jpg[/atsimg]

There ya have it.

Go on, get ya some.

TheAssoc.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Some people stare at me all the time. So what? Doesnt mean anything. Let them stare if they want to.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The library is a favorite day spot for schizos. I once helped one with something technology related and she stalked me for several months. Even started sleeping on the curb in front of my house. Began accusing me of sending her subliminal commands through the Internet and rewriting her daughters "life path". Eventually she cracked out and got shipped off to some mental facility.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
A couple of days ago someone at work told me that a colleague fancied me. I said they were mistaken, but the logic was: the other person kept watching me, following me with their eyes.

I'm not taking it too seriously. People have been staring at me for my entire adult life. I've grown to accept it - they just think I'm weird.

You really can't afford to be too sensitive about these things. It always amazes me what fascinates or interests other people. You'd think there'd be plenty else to look at

Either take it as a compliment or write the other person off as narrow-minded or bored. That usually covers it.

If, however, you feel threatened make your way towards a large group of people and be prepared to shout loudly if the other person bothers you. Draw as much attention as you can.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
OP --

The explanation could be simply that she was looking at you because she thought she knew you.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4
reply to post by Chamberf=6

.. an adaption of a line from a Bob Hope/ Virginia Mayo movie.

But still! Someone almost blew my head off three years ago. A police report was filed. Filing a false police report is a serious crime. I never fixed my shot out truck passenger window. Just put clear tape on it.

Skunk Works is the best forum for the strange. No. 1.

But only if the metal ridges stay but green is quickly becoming.

Which is why I card all the interlopers which fire on. On them and unto them. And they say cable TV is bad.

Aw, shucks, Canucks.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm thinking she just wanted to get with you...real hard.

Or maybe he wanted to get with you, if it was some kind of transvestite or something.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Gettin kinda worried about the OP now - maybe he returned a book today

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Gettin kinda worried about the OP now - maybe he returned a book today

SB-1 back up. Super bot one.

Fun day for me, what a backup!-------------Take care --------PC

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Don't let these people bother you! Yes, she was following you and now that you've posted here she knows that you know that she knows that you know that she knows that you know....

Big BIG trouble now.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
You know, that's such a funny coincidence. I am 40-ish, tan, light on the makeup and I happened to be in the library on THAT VERY SAME DAY. I saw a young man giving me these questioning, skeptical looks. We both happened to be in the Paranormal section and I thought for a second he thought I was the ghost!

He picked up the book I had just been looking at and I guess I gave him a strange look due to the coincidence.

So, since I've found you, let me clear some things up. No, I don't work for the government. Even if I did, it's not like I could tell you...because then, obviously, I'd have to kill you. I am not some secret co-op agent, although, again, even if I were, I couldn't tell you.

Maybe next time just assume it's a heinous old lady giving you a strange look because...you started it!

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by chorizo4

Your jumping to some pretty damn big conclusions there buddy.

Maybe she wants your body.

Ever consider that?

Might just be looking for a sugar daddy or think you look like
someone she knows.

In hard times some ppl look for someone else to help with
the bills.

With almost 41 million on food stamps, millions of homes in
foreclosure, its pretty good odds.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
She was looking back to see if you were looking back to see if she was looking back at you! its probably that simple! ether that or just stare back at her an see who gives up first!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join