It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKILEAKS vs The Pentagon - RAP NEWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I did a search and was surprised that this video wasn't on the site.

But with all hype about Wiki leaks lately and creativeness of the authors it's definitely a great tool to open minds.

Rap News - episode 4 - resumes its lyrical forays into the world of rhyme and reason, exploring what's been happening on the Internets in 2010. Robert Foster - recently returned from his long-leave vacation in the Caribbean (prematurely interrupted due to the disastrous BP oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico) - takes a look at Senator Joe LIEberman's proposed bill to grant the Prez the power to shut down the web in case of [quotation mark] an emergency [/quotation mark]. But - most importantly - we discuss something else which has been leaking even more profusely than a BP oil well. An organisation of ultra-inspiring infectively-courageous cybernauts - aka Wikileaks - has been taking on the Fistagon and giving that slumbering Fourth Estate a much-needed kick in the arse, reminding us how important the internet can be as a channel of information. What is Wikileaks? Who is Julian Assange? And why is it so important that we know? Find out with your charming host, Robert Foster.

Enjoy!

[edit on 5-8-2010 by oconnection]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
More goodness

Rap news - episode 1: On October 9th, 2009 the Earth will carry out its first attack on a neighbouring celestial body by bombing the moon with a missile/rocket/thing ....in the name of SCIENCE! Is this a worthy experiment to aid the human race with its energy and water crisis, or a crass attempt to save money and perpetuate humankind's brutal behaviour (or an NWO NASA Roswell Illuminati conspiracy?) Explore the issues with Juice Media'

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
"We never went to the Moon!"
"#@%! you!"

This is brilliant! I love it. I'll be watching all these rap news episodes if they continue them. Thanks for the share, I haven't laughed that much in a good while...S&F...

EDIT: These are so good...everyone should watch these...here's episode two as well:

[edit on 6/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I'm glad you enjoyed, I too ran into this and couldn't stop laughing.
Second line.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Yeah, I liked them a lot. Come on people, bumpedy bump. More people need to see these.

2nd

[edit on 7/8/10 by CHA0S]

new topics

top topics

join