It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameron : Iran has nuclear weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So this is what those leaders are doing while the press isn't watching uh? Lying to people to promote war against Iran?

Or it's ``just`` a mistake?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
First it was Iraq who possessed weapons of mass destruction. Now our government is saying Iran has these weapons. Our government needs some new material. These jokes are getting stale like pretzels.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
if it is one thing I have seen with Cameron, he is very good at the freudian slip. Whether it is disinfo or not, he is a master at putting the seed of doubt in people minds.

With on thing and another, I just fear this is the start of the ramp up for justification.

Just hoping that yellowstone blows it's top before all this starts, then we can have something real to survive!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Funny how there was NO outrage when countries like isreal, india, pakistan, n. korea et al.. Got nuclear weapons.. Yet a country that has NONE is being falsely accused of possessing them by the rabid war pigs in the west.. And people wonder why there is no peace.. Your damn western governments are hellbent on destroying the world..

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I don't think that he was saying that Iran has a nuclear weapon at this point but was saying he feels it is important to bring the wider community to care about the issue of a nuclear armed Iran.

new topics

top topics

join