It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control with Silent Sounds and Super Computers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

'Through the wall technology' (TWT), which seems to go hand in hand with mind control devices and organised stalking is currently so advanced that the units can be purchase without a licence of any type.

Example of TWT costing $1000 or less;

www.damninteresting.com...

Here is an interesting article, which is in pdf format regarding the use of through the wall technology for surveillance;

www.ncjrs.gov...

Interestingly to the letterhead footer you find these words;

Reprinted with permission of the American Correctional Association, Corrections Today, July 2001 Vol. 63, No. 4 American Correctional Association • 4380 Forbes Boulevard • Lanham, Maryland, 20706-4322 • 1-800-ACA-JOIN

American Correctional Association describes itself as the oldest and largest correctional organisation in the world.

Here is the link;

www.aca.org...

I understand that prisons are open areas to prison officers. They can monitor prisoners 24/7, search their cells and frisk them yet they distribute a publication that informs their membership of covert surveillance technologies. OK, a correctional institution may want to secretly monitor a prisoner without being discovered; they also know who and what is in any particular cell so why are they not using a £200 GSM bug instead of hand held TWT devices that may cost several hundreds or thousands?

Example of second generation portable TWT using millimeter technology being tendered to the commercial sector by state institutions;

ipo.llnl.gov...

In the book 'Emerging Technologies and the Lasw', Richard Raysman states, "So called early adopters of emerging technologies are government entities using the technology for surveillance, security and national defense purposes."

books.google.co.uk... fPfU2uB_6A1NeeQ&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=5&ct=result#PPT335,M1

Further Raysman comments that upon the enactment of the USA Patriot Act, the US government directed the National Institute of Standards and Technology to develope these new technologies.

Consequently, objections are being raised in the US, Europe and other countries and authorities he describes as 'traditionally friendly governments'. Many of the complainants claim that they have been subjected to sustained exposure to microwave emissions with the congruent symptoms and injuries as defined by the RF Dosimetry Handbook;

niremf.ifac.cnr.it...

The UK Green Party's Dr. Caroline Lucas amongst other elected officials in Europe are campaigning to bring an end to these de facto forms of torture to an end.

From my own experience of this targeting, I can assure you that being persistently exposed to multiband microwave energy at 0.7 mW/cm square and more, as I have measured, is very painful and dilapidating.

I also think that these technologies are being actively sold and used by contracted private organisations for profit and targeted individuals are being used as either test or training dummies.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Contact Dennis Tiche 224 Goff Station Road in Boyers, Pa. He asked the question what happens to 5000 Westinghouse engineers at 55? Well, they
get a mine that is RF and sound shielded for a most advanced project...
maybe a radio that is implanted next to the ear like bluetooth for silent communications or they could make pain chips out of rf powered piezoelectric chips to control sporting events, for use in extortion, for any purpose that
brings in the dough. Mr. Tiche, is a material engineer and did the buying and moving of some pretty good semiconductor equipment.
Remember, people don't forget that these pain chips can get you fired, lose your home and family and so on. This means you pay to have them turned off.
This is hypothetical and just a fantasy and has Las Vegas, the rich and everyone else upset. We are having strange things happening at Penn State
with ARL and the piezoelectric companies. We had a shooting and a knifing.

Hypothetical...Remember

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
it has nothing to do with the government or military industrial complex and everything thing to do with the grays and thier artificial master.

they often disguise what thier doing by filing patents that appear to be similiar to what they are doing as a mask.

eg if they wished to release mind control nanobots,as a mask they would get someone to file a patent or invent something that sounds similiar and somehow link it to the cia or some other organisation to deflect people from the truth.

the mind control mentioned here is the de facto method of creating manchurian candidates they wish to use,usually for project bluebeam,matthew,luke and john are walking the streets now as "out if it" weirdos,but when the time comes,click they will come into character.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
is there a counter action for the radio frequency?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NOFORN

hi, i had to respond to your comments...and put you straight...i am the strongest person in mind you could meet!! a true warrior nature and unshakable spiritual KNOWING all my life-my whole purpose in being alive is to find and live the Truth....BUT i became electrosensitive!!!! i call it TECHNOLOGY RADIATION POISONING...a lot of others with this problem are also spiritual too, our 'light energy' clashes with the chaos energy of the dark system,and because the majority of folks have chosen the evil way-we, are affected by this overall energy...i 'hear' frequencies as varying types of 'hum' which change and affect our mood, e.g friday night they transmit the energetic,fun,sexy frequency (which is awful as i have no interest in what is considered 'fun'!)sat & sun is simillar,then it will change to get us into work mode for monday.iv recently noticed a new 'wake up'one which starts at 6.20 am.the tone is turned up around 9.30 in the evening to prevent the proper bodily renewal we need during sleep...iv listened to it change from night to night and noted which bodily system is affected- sometimes brain.digestive system,muscle ache,neck and backache etc....theres a 'manic frequency,a zomby stare at the wall one..the worst effect for me is the heart frequency ...ANY person,even a strong spiritual one will be affected because our brain waves all work acccording to uniform laws which can be manipulated and entrained ..BUT ONCE WE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AND THAT IT IS DELIBERATE..then we can work towards ways of strengthening our bioenergetic emanation-aura..we can change the frequency of our cells so that these chaos frequencies 'bounce off'us!! getting rid of stress is VITALLY important ,so is JOY and beautiful affirmations every day ORDER in our lives,no stimulants.lots of minerals,ozonated water,binaural beats to re entrain our brainwaves organic sprouts (you can grow these cheaply at home) THE SHUMANN RESONANCE..grounding our beds,melatonin supplements,pure filtered and re structured water,and cranial electromagnetic stimulation (phew!) im doing all this myself and am doing very well ,IM DETERMINED TO BEAT THIS, cos i came here to be at my post to do battle with the dark ones...we have to keep at it though cos they'r cranking up the frequencies and adding new chaos hardware to the towers etc!!! we have to help each other ,speak out,and we will be given help spiritualy...anyway just so you know it can happen to anyone-even you...hope it doesnt,and i hope this may be of help to someone reading this...my very best regards to you!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

One obvious way that we are being mind controlled is through the "dumbing" down of our public education system. Just reading these posts and seeing the misspelled words should be obvious to anyone that Americans are becoming more stupid by the day.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to MENGUARDpost by menguard

If I understood the meaning of your succession of single words: you are (strongly?) suggesting that ALL the contributors above STUDY the English language, its spelling, grammar, etc.?
If so: I STRONGLY agree with you---as a matter of fact, as I read the posted comments above, I felt compelled to appeal to the writers thusly, as Every One of them appears to LACK this important educational asset
Foreign born, self-taught in English, I consider the misspellings and grammatical errors that abound above a sloppy affront to the intelligence and sensibility of the readers. It's as offensive as visiting someone, whose sense smell is good, while you haven't bathed or brushed your teeth in WEEKS!

(S) Spirou

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOFORN
The aforementioned technology mentioned in this article poses no real threat in my view due to the fact that it is extremely passive in nature.
Individuals who would be influenced towards a particular train of thought or course of action by such technology would already be leaning in the desired direction already. People who fear coming under control of such technology do not give either the human brain or the subconcious credit due. The conditioning of both the concious and unconcious mind by parents,society,religion and other institutions would not be undone by such a passive method. Behavioral modification and exploitation using direct methods such as sleep and sensory deprivation, chemicals can be time consuming when pitted against a determined and disciplined mind. this technology mentioned in the article would be utterly useless against a person with a strong mind containing a concrete belief system.
The only way I could imagine behavior modification being achieved thru this technology would be as I mentioned earlier the person is leaning in that direction already or is in psychological or emotional distress due to a variety of factors mental illness, extreme disillussionment etc etc.
An individual with good mental hygiene and a strong belief system and a penchant for critical thinking would find this technology poses about as much clear and present danger as the tooth fairy.

Clearly you've not worked in the military acoustic technologies field as I have.
If you have about 30 grand you can purchase a corporate grade Oscilloscope and related signal detection devices (recievers, transponders, and the like, and monitor these very real waves and watch their harmonics for yourself. The Soviet SOSUS netwaork array is the best example of this, blanketing the US in 45+ Hz ranges in a rhythmically repeating "melody" to aggitate us. And it works, don't you feel agitated for no reason most of the time? That's neither normal nor natural. It's deliberate. A Farday Cage would help. So does running water, especially, if you're submersed with it regularly for an hour. A requirement in my field.
Law Enforcement use similiar infrared and psychotronic devices, little boxes like portable or miniture DVD players without chords. St. Louis Co. Sheriff's Dept. Just recieved some over a year ago. They are real, they do work, and they are field tested for contract purposes. But, fortuanately, the technology is a 2 way street.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Judy have you actually gone to their site?

These people sell feelgood tapes and CDs, nothing more. Whatever the government may or may not be doing, this site is a joke. Cmon now. Don't let the paranoia take over decent thinking...

Next time find some links to go along with your stuff and we might buy in to the theory. The company doesn't even come up in a google search.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If any of this is true, then we are really up against it.

www.wariscrime.com...

hi, i had to respond to your comments...and put you straight...i am the strongest person in mind you could meet!! a true warrior nature and unshakable spiritual KNOWING all my life-my whole purpose in being alive is to find and live the Truth....BUT i became electrosensitive!!!! i call it TECHNOLOGY RADIATION POISONING...a lot of others with this problem are also spiritual too, our 'light energy' clashes with the chaos energy of the dark system,and because the majority of folks have chosen the evil way-we, are affected by this overall energy...i 'hear' frequencies as varying types of 'hum' which change and affect our mood, e.g friday night they transmit the energetic,fun,sexy frequency (which is awful as i have no interest in what is considered 'fun'!)sat & sun is simillar,then it will change to get us into work mode for monday.iv recently noticed a new 'wake up'one which starts at 6.20 am.the tone is turned up around 9.30 in the evening to prevent the proper bodily renewal we need during sleep...iv listened to it change from night to night and noted which bodily system is affected- sometimes brain.digestive system,muscle ache,neck and backache etc....theres a 'manic frequency,a zomby stare at the wall one..the worst effect for me is the heart frequency ...ANY person,even a strong spiritual one will be affected because our brain waves all work acccording to uniform laws which can be manipulated and entrained ..BUT ONCE WE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AND THAT IT IS DELIBERATE..then we can work towards ways of strengthening our bioenergetic emanation-aura..we can change the frequency of our cells so that these chaos frequencies 'bounce off'us!! getting rid of stress is VITALLY important ,so is JOY and beautiful affirmations every day ORDER in our lives,no stimulants.lots of minerals,ozonated water,binaural beats to re entrain our brainwaves organic sprouts (you can grow these cheaply at home) THE SHUMANN RESONANCE..grounding our beds,melatonin supplements,pure filtered and re structured water,and cranial electromagnetic stimulation (phew!) im doing all this myself and am doing very well ,IM DETERMINED TO BEAT THIS, cos i came here to be at my post to do battle with the dark ones...we have to keep at it though cos they'r cranking up the frequencies and adding new chaos hardware to the towers etc!!! we have to help each other ,speak out,and we will be given help spiritualy...anyway just so you know it can happen to anyone-even you...hope it doesnt,and i hope this may be of help to someone reading this...my very best regards to you!

I find what you said about the humming noises interesting, as I'm also hearing a constant hum and like you said, it seems to shift frequencies every so often, leading me to believe that it's actually man made. It's certainly making my life a pain. I was just wondering whether the hum has any effect on you physically, such as your body constantly vibrating as the sound waves pass through.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by kindred]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
the bible actually states "like a horse is lead around by the bridle, a man will be lead around by his mind!"

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I am from Albuquerque And I wanted to know if there are any ways to find where the silent voices are being sent from and also to see if there are sites that people can go to see if there are a number of others being effected in a specific area.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I linked this discussion on another forum that is linking this technology with, MGM and occult sciences.

Link

This is a very interesting topic and should be explored fully.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I've also been experiencing this, it has been happening now for over 3 years with no way for me to stop it. Oh and that tin foil hat thing, good luck, doesn't work, i was so desperate one time i actually tried it. The effects vary but some of my experiences are hearing people who are not around communicate with me the sounds seems like its coming from the middle of the back of my head, not my ears if that makes any sense and them being able to what seems like "hear what im thinking" and actually respond, there are physical things as well such as the feeling of the room heating up and my temperature rising then my heart beating fast, and much more.

There is as far as i know, no way to stop the assault, but there may be ways to make it more difficult on the ones doing it and make things harder for them to screw with your mind and maybe make them take a break from it temporarily.

I live in canada and apparently there are no laws against this kind of technology here. If i were to tell anyone what was going on i would be laughed at and looked at as a crazy person as i am sure its getting some laughs as you read this.

I have read that this was happening to another person down in the states and i don't feel as alone anymore knowing this has happened to someone else and i would like to talk about it with him (LegalCatalyst) or anyone else who is going through what we are going through. If you want to have a more detailed discussion of my experiences please PM me. I can get into a lot of detail if you have the time. and to LegalCatalyst i would like us to discuss what we are each going through and see the similarities and discuss what, if anything we can do to stop this inhumane treatment.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

In 1979 the Soviet Union added a list of some types of potential weapons of mass destruction:

1) Radiological weapons (using radioactive materials) which could produce harmful effects similar to those of a nuclear explosion;

2) Particle beam weapons, based on charged or neutral particles, to affect biological targets;

3) Infrasonic acoustic radiation weapons;

4) Electromagnetic weapons operating at certain radio-frequency radiations which could have injurious effects on human organs.

In response, the US and other Western nations stalled. They gave a long, convoluted reason, but the result was the same.

Isn't 1979 associated with The Cold War?

And wasn't Russia the big bad communists?

So why were they the ones to submit the then new tech of weapons of mass destruction to the U.N?

I am not surprised on this topic anymore; it's real indeed. But that bit of information seems very interesting...

What if the Cold War is the media propagated result stemming from a disagreement regarding the research and potential of this information?

The rabbit hole just caved in like the sinkhole of Guatemala...in my opinion anyway...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crylo
I've also been experiencing this, it has been happening now for over 3 years with no way for me to stop it. Oh and that tin foil hat thing, good luck, doesn't work, i was so desperate one time i actually tried it. The effects vary but some of my experiences are hearing people who are not around communicate with me the sounds seems like its coming from the middle of the back of my head, not my ears if that makes any sense and them being able to what seems like "hear what im thinking" and actually respond, there are physical things as well such as the feeling of the room heating up and my temperature rising then my heart beating fast, and much more.

There is as far as i know, no way to stop the assault, but there may be ways to make it more difficult on the ones doing it and make things harder for them to screw with your mind and maybe make them take a break from it temporarily.

I live in canada and apparently there are no laws against this kind of technology here. If i were to tell anyone what was going on i would be laughed at and looked at as a crazy person as i am sure its getting some laughs as you read this.

I have read that this was happening to another person down in the states and i don't feel as alone anymore knowing this has happened to someone else and i would like to talk about it with him (LegalCatalyst) or anyone else who is going through what we are going through. If you want to have a more detailed discussion of my experiences please PM me. I can get into a lot of detail if you have the time. and to LegalCatalyst i would like us to discuss what we are each going through and see the similarities and discuss what, if anything we can do to stop this inhumane treatment.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Crylo

Hi Crylo if you read this can you send a pm to me as i cant send you one as i need 20 posts to send
i have the same as you !
contact email in your pm be best then i can email you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join