It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation; The Mark of the Beast

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There is now an Index, covering all these Revelation threads, at this location;

Index of Revelation threads

This thread is numbered as #28 in the "order of chapters" list and Biblical reference index.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

So right, so right! You have the analysis skills of a Saint!
Nothing more to add, just an agreeing voice!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

You are very kind. Obviously I hope and trust that the Spirit is guiding the analysis.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Just to clarify;
Nothing in the OP is intended to suggest any particular prophetic significance in the year 2012 or the date 21/12/2012

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

My response to the claims made about the year 2012 was that I could see no prophetic significance in the date.
This position seems to have been vindicated.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I was looking down at a Dollar Bill, and I said to myself. Just tell them to look at a dollar bill.

The same secret society, that placed the cities, mapped the streets, brought the Statue, etc.

Also made the money!

When you flip over a $1 Dollar Bill, I can see the mark of the beast!

The Star, the seal! 6 lines, 6 points, 6 intersections, 6 triangles. The same symbol the statue of liberty sits on!

Its hidden over the pyramid and all seeing eye, in a code. Half of the star is the pyramid, you just have to connect the dots to finish it!

Its not obvious, but its there!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hey, Able.....the statue of liberty sits on a rook piece looking structure.....I'm curious....tell me more....I saw the structure under the seal.....but not the code over the eye...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Yeah the star code over the pyramid eye seal on the dollar.

Over the great seal, the pyramid side with the eye. If you connect ASO and it will Form the other Half of the star. It solidifies when you connect MN*, * being the point at top of all seeing aye. So when you connect the dots MASON, it forms the seal of solomon, star of david over the whole seal.

This has a pseudo scientific reference to sacred knowledge, Tetrahedrons and Buckmeister theories. The tetrahedron depicted on the seal actually is the hidden geometry that supports the circle of the seal. That star is looking at the tetrahedrons in 2 dimensions. When you apply the same geometry to 3 dimensions, you get Buckmeisters Theories on a hidden geometry that exists in another dimension. That is supporting the spheres and math of the universe.

Statue of Liberty stands on the same star.

On the opposite side of the seal, you see this again. The seal has 13 stars, that if dots connected form the same star.

On this seal you see heavy 13 symbology. 13 stars, 13 arrows, 13 leaves, even 13 berries, and 13 stripes on flag. 9 tail feathers. not sure on the 9, but I have a guess.

Nassim Haramein explains sacred geometry and physics very well in his presentations , check his stuff out.

his site is:
resonance.is...

Nassim has some very very good presentations on Physics, theology. He is spot on!

Here is a video that shows some of the things on the dollar. He might go a little over board, but he is being thorough.

Money, Masons and Alchemy (Part 2)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZywNpOlJEyY

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

ah, yes....I remember that now....good detective work and thanks....I love the founding fathers but dang....some of the stuff they pulled....like the designer of the streets of D. C.~~~~~went to Mexico first...

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hi I'm new here. Just have a few things to say about The Apocalypse of John (Rev.) the mark of the beast, its number(s) and name and so on. It's really fairly simple.

Firstly, lets identify the Beast. The World Empire. At the time of John the Revelator-- the Roman Empire. However, Rev. mentions seven or even eight such empirial seats. Going through the OT we can identify six of them: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, the Greek- and Roman Empires. "The one who is", is naturally the latter, the severed head, "Caesar" means "severed" and how the empire was split between East and West and all. "That will come again" Hitler's third Reich is the ultimate extension, his main motivation was apparently to bring back and re-establish the Roman Empire.

Now, with the heads of the beast identified, what is the mark of the beast? It is the symbol of the Sun as seen in the Roman cross, commonly worn and venerated by billions of Christians every day. "What?" you say. Well, what is the Roman cross? It is a stilisized man with his arms stretched out. You will have the mark on your hand and in your forehead. Now, if you do as the cross shows and how a Nazi salute is demonstrated, stretch your arm out, the width of your hand (proportional to the length of your arm) equals 10 degrees of the horizon around you as observed through your eyes in your forehead. Or 1/36th of the total 360 degree circle. Coincidentally, the height and width of the forehead typically equals the width of your hand. There are 36 hands all around the horizon. Now add the numbers from 1 through 36 and you get, you guessed it, 666. Also in order to buy and sell you need currency, typically denominated into 1, 5, 10, 50, 100 and 500 units, added together: 666

And there is more, it appears that Rev. originally had 616 written where we see 666 today, judging from certain old fragments. There is a profound reason for this, and I further suspect the Church at some point changed 616 into 666 to avoid a giant scandal, and for very serious reasons. The Latinized name Jesus equals 616 in Hebrew gematria(!) Now the stories we have of this Jesus character are somewhat hard to believe without rationalizing and seeing the stories as symbolic, esotheria and rhetoric. So what we basically have are a bunch of white lies woven into Midraistic rhetorics written down by unknown autors during the first couple of centuries AD. The rabbi prophet we meet in the stories wasn't named Jesus, he was a Jew and had a proper Hebrew name. Jesus is the Roman name attributed to certain urban legends and reality-fiction of the time. The historical Jesus is hard to find in secular sources, no argueing that.

What does Rev. say about the False Prophet? He will at some point make everyone dead or alive carry the number of the beast. What happens when you change 0ne number in 616 into 666 as what happened during the first century AD. Well, 616 is the number equivalent of the Latin name of him who was supposed to carry the world's sins. Appropriate, don't you think? Not much more. But 666 involves every living human soul based on the proportions of the human body, the money we use and the symbol of the worlds biggest religion. Therefore the pope is the False Prophet. Babylon would be the Church. "The eighth and the Beast itself", the Vatican, counted as the "eighth height of Rome", the Religious World Empire, prototype and arch-type of the Secular World Empire. Both the Vatican and Nazi Germany pioneered in broadcasting. And there you have; the Image of the Beast: Some kind of movie, pick one, there are many that fit the frame given in Rev.
edit on 28-11-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The mark of the beast is obviously right in our faces, and has been established long ago...

You can't trade goods and services without it...

And if you try to operate without it, you wind-up lonely , cold, and then dead...

Look how this Jesus guy got all murdered over kicking the bankers out of the temple...!?

The beast is the sword we caress as it slays us all.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Satan was 'cast out of presence' - he is the person projected in time. The person who thinks it is time bound (was born and will die) is the beast. Because he is scared of non existence he will fight and defend and will be needy and greedy.
Only when non existence is faced will Satan and God be known for what they are.

God is presence - there is no other - there is nothing besides presence - there is only presence. Yet there seems to be a person seeking for more.

edit on 28-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

That was a most interesting analysis and quite helpful. It is a mark, that is a symbol
that must be accepted to the body to show loyalty.

But I ain't have'n none of it.
RFID sym bol ogy what ever the decree ?
It ain't go'in on me.

SnF
edit on 28-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

It's our numerical system and the symbol of the cross. It started by observing the seven moving objects in the sky and naming the days in the week after them, which turned out to bring some order into the random bliss of ignorance by simple boredom and human ingenuety, and by removing one number our heavenly inspired base7 numerical system we invented the base6 and base60 systems in Mesopotamia based on circular geometry and the calendar, man's proportions and simply beauty in simplicity. The circle has 360 degrees because of this-- where heaven and earth meets in the silver lining-- the horizon has 360 degrees. The width of your hand is 1/6th of your forearm and the width and height of the typical forehead-- and if you stretch your arms out like you were a cross, one handbreadth equals 10 degrees or 1/36th of the horizon. 666.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Well the reason the antichrist chooses to plant his mark on either the right hand or forehead is simple. Most people are right handed so it would be simple to put the mark in the right hand. However, if they don't have a right hand then he will put the mark on their forehead. This seems to me to make the most sense. I have often thought about why he wouldn't just put the mark on the left hand but just assume a person doesn't have either a right or left hand. We know everyone has a head so it's simpler to just put the mark on either the right hand or the forehead.

I believe all of these things will come to pass within the next 10 to 20 years. Economists agree that we are moving toward a cashless currency. 2000 years ago that would have seemed impossible but with the introduction of the RFID chips it is now very possible. The government plans to have everyone chipped by 2017 but we'll just have to wait and see. The Federal Reserve has to completely destroy the value of the dollar (which they've been doing since the Reserve's inception) for this to take place.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

TitusAndronicus

Well the reason the antichrist chooses to plant his mark on either the right hand or forehead is simple. Most people are right handed so it would be simple to put the mark in the right hand. However, if they don't have a right hand then he will put the mark on their forehead. This seems to me to make the most sense. I have often thought about why he wouldn't just put the mark on the left hand but just assume a person doesn't have either a right or left hand. We know everyone has a head so it's simpler to just put the mark on either the right hand or the forehead.

I believe all of these things will come to pass within the next 10 to 20 years. Economists agree that we are moving toward a cashless currency. 2000 years ago that would have seemed impossible but with the introduction of the RFID chips it is now very possible. The government plans to have everyone chipped by 2017 but we'll just have to wait and see. The Federal Reserve has to completely destroy the value of the dollar (which they've been doing since the Reserve's inception) for this to take place.

Yep, the currency here in the U.S. is in "a race to the bottom ".....good reading there

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

DISRAELI
I want to offer some thoughts on Revelation ch13 vv16-17.

I'm going to be asking the question; how can we know the "mark of the Beast"?

We've got the guidance of a number of clues in the chapter.

The first clue is the timing of the Mark.

The timing is very clear, and very important.
The first Beast, the world-state, comes to power in vv4-7.
The second Beast, the world-leader and antichrist, appears from v12.
Then the second Beast compels the worship of the first Beast (and acceptance of his own authority).
He's allowed to "give breath to the image of the Beast...and to cause those who would not worship the image to be slain".
We're now in a position to put together a defintion of the mark, which helps us to identify it.
I've established that the Mark is a sign of loyalty to the Beast.
I've established that it must represent a voluntary and conscious loyalty (since, otherwise, it would not incur the wrath of God).
Most interpretations of the two Beasts will apply the term "antichrist" to one of them (the second one, as far as I'm concerned), and the meaning of the word "antichrist" is "someone who claims to be the returned Christ".
Therefore we can add that the meaning of the Mark would have to include the recognition of those claims.

Swear allegiance to me now, and lessen what will be necessary to be done, tomorrow. Almost immediately, almost instantaneously, after I return to the planet, resurrected as an ascended being, as an example to man. Lethal measure will be exercised, I cannot be killed or destroyed, or prevented from exercising the authority I will be given, both now and then, to help man accept his potential. When a sufficient amount are additionally put to death, I have have no problem with the full obedience of the people and consequently all nations. This is only a matter of when I will exercise the additional measures of pacification, based on what is necessarily. Naturally I am paraphrasing your conclusion.

The Antichrist is given authority by the Holy Spirit, therefore he must be appointed by the Holy Spirit, and not by man. This conclusion immediately rules out all governments and all known leaders of any kind in the world. Secondarily, it is by euthanasia and a tremendous loss of life, and this will be continually done, that authority is taken away from the nations and given to the causes of this individual. Which is by right for the good of the people, that the people who do not do what they are told to do, are put to rest, furthermore they are removed as a threat, to the potential the law is designed to enforce and promote, leading to the ascension.

The Mark of the Beast is ... ... and I will reveal this secret here and now ... ... it is life itself. Meaning the Son of Man cannot be killed. Instead life is taken continually and routinely as a result of what is necessary, and purging the problem from mankind both locally and internationally. Both in the taking of life of individuals, and entire countries. Towards the satisfaction of the Law that is Designed.

As an example, I will make a prediction, however, in truth only the Antichrist could make a prediction and have it immediately done. I see, people buried alive, by the fall of faith. Now based on what is necessary as a result of your sin, this can be a few dozen or a few hundred thousands as immediately as tomorrow when I go about the city of philadelphia, after it goes dark. Ofcourse this is only an example, however and once again, only the Antichrist could exercise this level of force that is given to him by the Holy Spirit.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
sighstars...I beg to differ with you....

What Yasho did for his flock, sent sin down the road....
edit on 30-11-2013 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This series was running ten years ago, and in many ways is becoming topical again.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Long time.

Read my Pauli text. See ya.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join