It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Failure to Obey in America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

This is what happens when you fail to obey in America.

Im sure many of you think this perfectly acceptable because the guy didnt do what he was told.

But did you know that police officers have no right to take action without a crime being committed? They cant just make up a story, order you around and tell you that you have failed to obey and hurt you for it with a smile on their face.

This is unacceptable. Is this freedom to you? Are people supposed to be afraid of not doing as they are told?

I see no difference between this and a slave master, whipping his slave for not behaving.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Copernicus]

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think this is why other countries are starting to hate america. People in other countries are throwing stones and molotov cocktails and dying in the streets and we have enough small arms to arm every military several times over and yet we do nothing but let it continue to get worse.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

Well, I certainly dont want it like this in my country. Today you can go up to police and talk to them without being afraid, and they would never do anything like this. Its not about hate, its about seeing how wrong this is.

Do you realize how insane it is to use a tazer on someone who just sits there? There is no mental block in these police officers telling them that what they are doing is cowardly and abusive, and that the person is someones kid just like their own kids.

What is really the difference between this and a slave owner whipping his slave for talking back to him?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Though I've seen this video before, and read the story behind it I have to say, again, the sound the man makes when he gets hit by the taser makes me just shrivel up and cry.

No, I don't have a weak stomach, I don't know that my reaction is even a weakness, but, whatever it is, the sound touches something in my soul and makes it hurt.

That these atrocities against the innocent continue and will continue - Hurts even more.

Sure I'm speaking emotionally, but what the hell, why not.

And it isn't like ANYONE IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS, so, why not just cry a little.

peace

Added note: It's also just a little freaky and filthy the correct spelling of TASER isn't added into whatever word processor is used here for spelling on Fire Fox... Just sayin...

Edit = spelling

[edit on 1-8-2010 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
No, I don't have a weak stomach, I don't know that my reaction is even a weakness, but, whatever it is, the sound touches something in my soul and makes it hurts.

Its not a *snip* weakness to react like a normal human being.

I felt the same.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
why didnt he get out in the first place. get some damn commonsense already this is 2010. u disobey a cop ull be arrested or beaten

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The Big Business is getting out of hand around the world, the tipping point is there just needs the next nudge there are rights to excerise to correct things

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Simply put, abusers remain abusers UNTIL there are sufficient NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES to the behavior.

Otherwise, the beatings will continue until morale improves.

Choose one or the other folks.

Ya got ta getchya mahnd raht!

I dont know what else to say. POLICE STATE... Coming soon to a doorstep near YOU!

This is the result of 30 yrs of KGB resources applied to the demoralization of American culture and mental processes. Americans have become incapable of taking appropriate corrective action. You cannot wake up someone from a state of advanced hypothermia. Most of our fellowcitizens have are overcome with what I will call 'cereberal hypothermia' the ability to recognize the threat is lost entirely. Once the victim insists on laying down in the snow to go to sleep you either carry him out OR take care of your self and family and get ur own rear end out of harms way.

I think we need to talk to, and get the advice of, people who are at least 80 yrs old. Maybe only those who still live the independant, rural lifestyle?

[edit on 1-8-2010 by AntiShyster]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What that video showed is absolutely despicable.

I've always been the one to talk back to any "authority"...Never thought I would be getting tased out of it...That guy in the first part of the video was asking a question....

Uniforms grow the ego into a corrupt blob of false security and power driven rage.

Makes me so upset what happens now..When it comes down to and "they" are in my face I will put up a fight...They are humans too, they just have lost connection...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The police have never been anything but nice and polite to me. They have gone out of their way to assist me and I have never thought about not going to the police for help.

Has anyone seen the film called A (or The) Thin Blue Line?

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Starbug3MY]

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i was recently banned at a survivalist board for "bashing police''
when it is obviously the police bashing us.. i tell you, i shared a drink with
abie hoffman once- so i'm from back in the day- don't go to these traps that are
so well planned for you..these showtime "riots " that are a huge psy-op for
the nwo. you see its not just here- look how toronto was a parade for them to manipulate for the media.- which tagged you as anachists/dirty commie hippies
or whatever..but i'm 55, maybe irrelevant..scared of 12 ga taser rds..i'm sure they
have a biometric scan done already ,shrug-but for really rioting look at greece.
These thugs are ex-military or have been militarized-some percentage on steroids.
they are armor plated and have extensive back-up. night vision snipers-infared in the chopper..they'll unleash sound ,light, laser, gas ,dogs, mounted troops,armored cars,
black-ops-cops, rubber bullets ,live rounds, tanks. they can and will. what do you think those camps are for? they are sick of wasting time and money to control you-
they have the tech now to dispose of you and thats the fughin plan stan.
we shove the poles in the holes.
if the world is in limbo how low can you go?
watch the spew of programming and be indoctorinated
ask you doctor if numbital is for you ,
so you dont foam at the mouth from being feed a steady ration of horse manure.
welcome to the new world order.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starbug3MY
The police have never been anything but nice and polite to me. They have gone out of their way to assist me and I have never thought about not going to the police for help.

Has anyone seen the film called A (or The) Thin Blue Line?

gee thats swell,you sound like such a nice citizen, please resume your television programming. ask your doctor if ignorital is for you.
for further instructions check with the appropriate authorities.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Great first part missed in the OP:

Here's the rest of the story:

Listen up for the background you're looking for after the OP's video.

And believe me - it doesn't get any better - it's more horrific than the first video...

Added Note: All charges were dropped against Anderson.

peace

[edit on 1-8-2010 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

I spoke too soon without seeing the video. My computer is being slow. Please feel free to ignore my first reaction.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Personally I hope this stuff continues and in greater frequency until a large number of us finally say enough and begin to shoot back with deadly force. You will be faced with this probably very soon.

Most of you that say that isn't a solution will begin to entertain this solution eventually...just give it a little time.
You'll come around.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I find it hard to look at these enforcers as individually thinking adults. There is no need for the amount of force, no precedent for the failure to communicate. I like the voice in the background… “You have no power. Take off your uniforms, then what do you have?”

Americans are scared. If you are a corn fed law abiding citizen who pays taxes and supports our troops, you are still not safe from those who are meant to protect you. If they feel you are not acting accordingly to their standards, whatever that individuals standards are at that moment, then you are deemed a threat and must be forcefully neutralized.

Your options as an American who finds himself confronted by police without breaking any written laws of our government

1. Do everything they tell you, answer all questions they ask, and also don’t look nervous doing so. This will lead to a possible lecture on why you where wrong and perhaps a good bit of advice from a well learned and experienced American in uniform. You will be sent on your way if said officer is in a good mood; fined, jailed, or worse if not. Most likely after just a little of your time, you will be back to microwaving your children’s dinner while e-shopping for some new shades, all the while watching survivor nine.

2. Inform officer on the law as is written, and on why what you were doing in no way violates said law. What will happen next is you will be asked to move, no matter where you are at this time, to a less dominate, more submissive posture or position. You will then be demanded to show some form ID. Sure, I’ll show you my ID, now what? Backup. While waiting for backup, the officer will not speak with you, but will take this time to run all background checks possible. Backup arrives. Officer 1 informs officers 2-? of your infractions and of your lack of cooperation. Officers will discuss, then approach you cautiously, chest out, hand on personal favorite backup. You will then be informed again on the infraction with the addition of non compliance or resisting or what have you. If you do not at this point admit and submit, this is when things can get dangerous. I did nothing wrong, you have nothing on me, I am now going to turn around, walk away, and continue paying your salaries (I wouldn’t say that last part out loud). You will then be attacked, yes attacked and taken to the ground, where a knee will press the air from your lungs while a pair of strong arms gently locks your arms behind you. Only law broken at this point is assault, but that charge is somehow on you. You will now be taken from your family, your life, and your freedom to the police station. At this point, you have been harassed, assaulted, and kidnapped. Your life as you knew it is now in their hands. Who’s hands? Where is the power of free speech and freedom given at birth to all man? You are now held forever without trail, because you and your fellow countrymen failed to do anything when a bill was passed allowing this very thing, but at the time you thought security was worth it.

I know it got a little out of hand at the end there, but I dont care.
Sorry for the rant, I try not to do this but this subject is my Achilles tendon.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KilIuminati

There are degrees of wisdom that run from the general to the particular about any topic, and then to the particulars of the particular. Someone can be generally wise about a subject, see many examples of an issue that suggest a common link, or label, and form opinion based on the statistics of actions which are usually used to deal with a given, abeit generalized, set of common incidents. But the tip of the hat is given to those who understand the particulars of a cases, and approval for dealing with a situation - justly - to those who have studied the many convoluted paths of the particulars of particulars. para spacer for my cell lol On the Op statement now, it raises a few more conditions. What is the normal reaction if someone but raises a hand to slap someone, and how does that action, only a threat, affect the relationship between two people? If the threat of action is unjust, the threat wishes to be countered in the mind of the threatened as a common element among humans. Some, many even, will counter an intended threat before it forms into action. Some will even react to the hint of it ... consider the psycological layering of mafia, or a biker clubhouse. Peace is kept by trust, of future promise, by past appreciated deeds, by blood or brotherhood. Officers walk with an undirected threat at their sides at all times, but the courtesy of strangers, the long arm of the law, and hope in a respect for the peace of the community root their uses to peaceful guardianship in the normal circumstances of their lives. When laws become unjust, or their application of justice becomes unhinged from their expected applications, they forego their usual protections and become something worse than the average individual with a threat. They become armed thugs, with strong backing. Common sense is lacking in these officers, and revenge is a dish served over time. The incident in question here shows lack of common sense on both sides - the threats direction was avoidable - but the action was too severe, and the victim must be a saint to forgive it. The officer rots police reputation, has a personal burden of guilt to bear, and has shamed the entire force with such actions. If he assaulted the wrong person, his life and that of his family may be forfeit, and great fear may be part of the reaping of his actions. The devil is in the details. Besides the little boy in a wheelchair or the nun in a convent, we, as humans, are all potentially deadly beings, and one big slip like tasering someone could unleash the war side that tramples the peace we otherwise enjoy throughout the continuity of our lives. The cop forgot this truth, that everyone can carry an invisible threat at their sides, because they possess the shaping of intent to do so.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

Heh, heh, that's the first post I've starred on ATS. You only left out the aliens, but then you'd get labeled a nut case, so that's cool.

I am shocked that there is someone that says that EVERYTIME they ask a cop a question that they are polite and all. For me, typically security guards and cops put their hand on their gun and threaten instant death for ignoring them and minding my own business. Maybe it's just that you're like a non-black American, so you get the preferential treatment. When they smile, ignore them don't smile back so you find out how free you are on the spot.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Just curious if these police was in the wrong and they had no legitimate reason to detain and subsequently tazer and I assume arrest him. How come did they let him keep a copy of the video? If they are bad cops they would have taken the video as well.

The video clips of the G20, protesters was violent and breaking the law. They do not know how to peacefully protest. So the police had to use force to contain the situation.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join