It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Reserve's greatest nightmare

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye The Federal Reserve's greatest nightmare...

Actually, I'd really like to see the Federal Reserve face its worst nightmare...It's been nothing but a nightmare for the US & all other countries it's ever dealt with since the day it was formed. The Federal Reserve is not Constitutional, therefore it's also illegal for it to exist, because the Constitution doesn't give any governmental body the right to legislate anything in direct opposition to itself. Following that fact, it also shows that the Federal Reserve is nothing more than than the biggest *counterfeiting & money laundering* organization in the world today. It is the *duty* of Congress to see to the punishment of conterfieters...So what's taking them so long to disband the Federal Reserve?

I agree 100% here on this issue. If JFK had not been shot the powerbrokers inside the Beltway would have had a fit. To me , returning back to the gold standard at this late stage of the game would give the UK a little run for their euros as far a de-valuation goes. As far as the Federal Reserve, they should have been forced to disband years ago by the American people but back then, they all bought into the fact that the Fed. was a branch of the govt. which we all know now is false. Maybe JFK was able to see the light and the people who were pulling the strings behind the scenes decided to pull his just a little tighter.

I just wish JFK would've had the time to disband it before he got shot...He would've returned us to the gold-standard & put the "coining" of money back into the hands of Congress, where the Constitution tells us that it should've stayed in the first place.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

To be honest, the last two presidential orders Kennedy signed was exactly that. He did take us back to a gold standatd, and he did disbanned the CIA. The first two presidential orders LBJ reversed were Kennedys last two orders. Its probably the real reason he was murdered.

My thoughts exactly.

And thanks for pointing out the OPEC/Euro situation. You know, China and Japan both dropped the dollar earlier this year to potentially switch to the Euro. It's too bad the US can't scrape up a reason to invade either of them to get things changed, because that event alone will hurt the US dollar a great deal over time.

Of all the corrupt things that drives our government, the Federal Reserve and our currency in general is obviously the worst. I don't even know what else to say. The Reserve needs to be outlawed after our next revolution, ok guys?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
In the meantime stock up on Liberty Dollars and other properly backed currency and trade goods. Always a good idea to be a little prepared.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I guess, unknowing to some of you, the Euro is on a 14+ month slide against/versus the Dollar and the Dollar has been making gains on Asian currency, as well?

More here:
Dollar Near 7-Week High Versus Euro

seekerof

[edit on 26-7-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I guess, unknowing to some of you, the Euro is on a 14+ month slide against/versus the Dollar and the Dollar has been making gains on Asian currency, as well?

seekerof

[edit on 26-7-2005 by Seekerof]

Thats because the E.U is going through some growing pains. If they get the constitution approved then they will be back on track. If not, then there will be no E.U and no competition against the dollar.

I believe that America is responsible for the problems with the E.U.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Those "growing pains" are not going to be resolved by the approving of the EU Constitution, be assured of that.

Unemployment in Germany and France is still at what percent?
The list can go on and has been presented and debated within ATS before.
The EU Constitution is not a quick fix solution to what is and has been taking place.

seekerof

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The US dollar isn't exactly in a very secure position either as of late, with Japan and China both dropping investments in it in January and OPEC countries considering the same. We have a massive and growing debt on top of that, and the price of oil and the shipment of domestic jobs overseas haven't really helped. Personally, I don't think either currency is headed for anything promising.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The ownership of the 12 Federal Reserve Central banks is

Rothschild Bank of London
Warburg Bank of Hamburg
Rothschild Bank of Berlin
Lehman Brothers of New York
Lazard Brothers of Paris
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
Goldman, Sachs of New York
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York

Maybe the Federal Reserve will suffer. But I still don't see how that will make its owners suffer the same. I mean, its the same people on both sides.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by joyouslyhumored]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
This thread (a little old) is a breath of fresh air on this War on Terrorism discusions. I'm glad that there are still some people on ATS that are not yet fully consumed by hatred and paranoia.

Seen Money Masters. Very educational documentary.

Follow the money and you shall find the truth.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
We have a massive and growing debt on top of that, and the price of oil and the shipment of domestic jobs overseas haven't really helped.

Growing? Really?
How does a reduction from US$412 billion deficit in 2004 to a US$333 billion deficit in 2005, and projected to further decline to US$162 billion deficit by 2008, equate to "growing"?
Bush well on way to meeting deficit promise

seekerof

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   

We have a massive and growing debt on top of that, and the price of oil and the shipment of domestic jobs overseas haven't really helped.

Growing? Really?
How does a reduction from US$412 billion deficit in 2004 to a US$333 billion deficit in 2005, and projected to further decline to US$162 billion deficit by 2008, equate to "growing"?
seekerof

Give me ONE good reason to trust the Bush administration?

~Peace
~

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Let me guess here, trust has something to do with the deficit?
Is Bush the government accountant now, too?
I mean geez, he seems to be anything and everything else these days...

seekerof

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
the moderators on this site make me laugh. i had just assumed to get where they are they would all have to be into conspiracies, enough to visit regularly and clock up points. But quite a few seem to offer up governement sources to attempt to prove that there are no conspiracies.
Interesting psychological changes take place maybe, when people take on positions of authority?

anyway, its like people wispering about problems at Enron and some tit coming up and saying you guys are dumb, you can read hear in the accounts, everythings a-ok. They are audited ya know!

By observing both the US and the Uk governemtns actions, i can see something is not right, it could well be finances.
Waht if they just exclude social securtiy defcitis from their accounting so they can stuff all the bad 'red' numbers in their and make the debt look like its going down.

every single publish figure seems to turn out to be a lie. at least in my experience

[edit on 26-7-2005 by AdamJ]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Let me guess here, trust has something to do with the deficit?

Yep. Especially considering its being used as fact, when on many occassions some white house officials have been caught lying.

Is Bush the government accountant now, too?

No, he's a puppet.

I mean geez, he seems to be anything and everything else these days...

Did I say Bush himself, no I said Bush administration.

Economic Report
The Economic Report of the President is an annual report written by the Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors. It overviews the nation's economic progress using text and extensive data appendices. The Economic Report of the President is transmitted to Congress no later than ten days after the submission of the Budget of the United States Government. Supplementary reports can be issued to the Congress which contain additional and/or revised recommendations

Surely this is just coincidence,

Ben S. Bernanke was sworn-in on June 21, 2005 as Chairman of the President's Council of Economic Advisers. Prior to his appointment to the Council, Dr. Bernanke served as a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.

(...)

Before becoming a member of the Board, Dr. Bernanke was the Howard Harrison and Gabrielle Snyder Beck Professor of Economics and Public Affairs and Chair of the Economics Department at Princeton University (1996-2002). Dr. Bernanke had served as a Professor of Economics and Public Affairs at Princeton since 1985.

Wiki
Ben S. Bernanke (born December 13, 1953) is Chairman of the President's Council of Economic Advisers. He was previously a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve.

He was born in Augusta, Georgia and graduated from Harvard University in 1975. He has given several important lectures at the London School of Economics on monetary theory and monetary policy. For these, and for his generally-acknowledged expertise in the field, he is the odds-on favorite to replace Alan Greenspan as Chairman of the Fed when Greenspan retires from that position in January 2006.

Emphasis mine

Favorite to replace Greenspan, head of the Fed.
hmmmmmm....................

~Peace
~

ps.
"I have no use for politicians,"
says Fritz Leutwiler, head of the Bank for International Settlements.
"They lack the judgment of central bankers."

[edit on 26/7/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJ
the moderators on this site make me laugh. i had just assumed to get where they are they would all have to be into conspiracies, enough to visit regularly and clock up points. But quite a few seem to offer up governement sources to attempt to prove that there are no conspiracies.
Interesting psychological changes take place maybe, when people take on positions of authority?

Interesting observation AdamJ.
I read some of the mods comments lately and I asked myself that same question.

Maybe we should make a thread of it and dissect mods alittle?

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
i dont know, i wouldnt wanna get up anyones back.
I love ya all mods really, you do a great job blah blah.
just find it interesting.

anyway i have a suspition there are some people making a lot of money in the uk somehow, because i cant figure out where all the money is going.
Taxes go up and up and up, public assets go down and down through privatizations.
So whats going on? somethings not right.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by AdamJ]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hunting Veritas. despite your lovely links, if your going to prove that one is lying about the current deficit, provied to the contrary, k?
Anything other than that is simply distracting and waffling from what I have implied, the deficit is decreasing and not growing. Again, you think the numbers are wrong or one is lying concerning the deficit, I'm all ears as soon as you provide sourcing to to indicate otherwise.

Disprove the numbers, Hunting Veritas, the numbers.

seekerof

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJ

Foot-n-mouth disease?

I certainly know you are not referring to me, AdamJ from behind your big-bad computer screen. I bet your "muskles" look big when your alone and posing in front of the mirror, too?
Keep to the topic.

seekerof

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
Interesting observation AdamJ.
I read some of the mods comments lately and I asked myself that same question.

Maybe we should make a thread of it and dissect mods alittle?

Cheers.

You guys must be brothers or twins separated at birth?

I think that anytime that you want to take on some mods in a debate, I am quite sure that there are a number that would easily "dissect" you two clowns. Bet.

seekerof

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Growing? Really?
seekerof

Sorry, I seem to have mis read bsbray11's comment. He said debt not deficit of the budget.

This is the national Debt of The United States of America:

www.brillig.com...
The Outstanding Public Debt as of 26 Jul 2005 at 01:12:06 PM GMT is:

The estimated population of the United States is 296,614,171
so each citizen's share of this debt is $26,533.23.

The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
$1.64 billion per day since September 30, 2004!

So the DEBT not deficit IS growing.

Disprove the numbers, Seekerof, the numbers.

[edit on 26/7/05 by Hunting Veritas]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join