It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt - September 2010 Market Crash

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
So i guess there are a couple of weeks to go before we find out if he's right again.I find his website very frustrating with his constant riddles and double speak.Anybody know what he has been up to recently anymore info on the supposed crash.Do I need to sell,sell,sell?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
hmmmm

I was looking for the 20 September 2010 date in both web bot and time-wave-zero
the closest thing i found was these two references on the web page linked (it has a slow server)

www.realufos.net...

- significant stock market problems re-emerge at end of October 2009 (from 25th onwards)

Market Crash on 9/30/10? (www.StealthStocksOnline.com)
Technical indicators suggest market collapse may begin by Sept 30th

so reinhardts forecast is a stand alone flip-flop

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
the sept 20th timetable could be about right...

consider that the FED might get directly into the stock market
(instead of the present covert financing the TBTF Banks stock speculation funds)

then Reinhardt's DOW up- DOW down forecast could be correct...
the short term stock price increase would hyperinflate the S&P 500
used in the example...but in the long term the dollars spent will be worth-even less
so the Market goes UP but the actual value goes bust...

enjoy the thrill ride of the 20th onward

here's the thought provoking read i recently came across:

Speculation on non-traditional Fed activity is not a vain exercise.
Bernanke's speech last week gave warning of major initiatives to come.
"
He also showed just how strongly he desires a return to rampant money supply growth and asset inflation when he said, "The Committee is prepared to provide additional monetary accommodation through unconventional measures
if it proves necessary, especially if the outlook were to deteriorate significantly.
" What Bernanke means by such rhetoric is that the Fed will not only monetize assets held by banks, but will purchase assets directly from consumers -
thereby placing money directly into their hands.

For instance, the Fed could buy stocks and real estate directly from the public.
The Fed could buy a trillion-plus dollars worth of S&P 500 stocks.
Consumers that sold stock to the Fed would receive funds that didn't previously exist.
M1 money supply would boom as demand deposits surged.
But if the Fed continued to hold interest rates to zero, banks would continue to pay near-zero interest on their deposits. So, American consumers would then be faced with a choice:
earn pennies on their savings accounts
or take the cash out and jump onboard the soaring stock market.

...www.321gold.com...

i put the emphasis on the 'Unconventional Measures' that Bernanke just warned us of... in a cloudy & coded official policy statement just made the other day

[edit on 3-9-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Well its 2 years to the day since Mr Reinhardt got it spot on with the dates for the market crash. Assuming the Legatus meeting is still going ahead we may see the same thing play out on the 20th as predicted.Another thought came to me as I was thinking about this subject,the popes imminent visit to the U.K.Can the Catholic Church really have an impact on global finances?If there is a big movement in the markets next Monday it cant be put down to coincidence a second time.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

(instead of the present covert financing the TBTF Banks stock speculation funds)

then Reinhardt's DOW up- DOW down forecast could be correct...
the short term stock price increase would hyperinflate the S&P 500
used in the example (snippet below)
...but in the long term the dollars spent will be worth-even less
so the Market goes UP but the actual value goes bust...

enjoy the thrill ride of the 20th onward

"
He also showed just how strongly he desires a return to rampant money supply growth and asset inflation when he said, "The Committee is prepared to provide additional monetary accommodation through unconventional measures
if it proves necessary, especially if the outlook were to deteriorate significantly.
" What Bernanke means by such rhetoric is that the Fed will not only monetize assets held by banks, but will purchase assets directly from consumers -

For instance, the Fed could buy stocks and real estate directly from the public.
Consumers that sold stock to the Fed would receive funds that didn't previously exist.
But if the Fed continued to hold interest rates to zero, banks would continue to pay near-zero interest on their deposits. So, American consumers would then be faced with a choice:

...www.321gold.com...

i put the emphasis on 'Unconventional Measures'... that Bernanke just warned us of
in his cloudy & coded official policy statement just made the other day

edit on 15-9-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Have you guys noticed that on his website where it says:

"so, what is coming the third week of september 2010?
(more stimulus?)"

it now says underneath that:
"probably not"

interesting...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Hmm by that can we gather he think's it's unlikely that anything out of the ordinary will occur this week? Only one way to find out I guess.

What's also interesting is that we're in the range of the "Hindenburg Omen"

Market Sends Warning: Total Implosion T-Minus 40 Days

Who knows, anything could get the ball rolling;

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) -- Economists don’t expect many bright spots in the economic data in the coming week that will highlight the gloom of a newly-crippled housing market and a factory sector that is running out of steam after leading the recovery.

MarketWatch: Housing data not expected to sparkle

edit on 19-9-2010 by FermiFlux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

This is the problem with reinhardt, he's so vague that when he predicts something no one fully understands what he has predicted. I'm pretty sure he said that one of two things would happen, a panic (crash) or a huge stimulus package. So far neither has happened, but I'm sure people will argue that he meant something else therefor he got it right.

I completely admire and respect the guy for getting the september 15th 2008 date right but that's pretty much all he's done since. Maybe tptb are aware of him and don't want him to be right again. If you type "Legatus" in google, an article about Reinhardt is the second result down.
But if he makes a prediction he should say exactly what he means and if he's wrong then he's wrong.
So far this week he's been wrong.

edit on 23-9-2010 by SpaceMonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I guess his call is currently derailed since the Vatican's bank is currently under a money laundering probe to the tune of $30 million, but it could be more. It seems they can't come up for a reason as to where their money is really coming from.

I would assume their effort to collect those checks may go on hold until the coast is clear.

Tell Reinhardt to gaze again...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Here is his latest input to his site. I am an avid reader of his 'blog' and would recommend it to anyone. The information he unearths is immense.

* following a significant amount of geopolitical and.. socio-economic brainstorming.. i have been gradually coming to a recent and pessimistic conclusion.. that the current phase/battle/skirmish of the always existing and never ending.. war between management vs. labor and.. the powers that be vs. the powerless.. is much, much more aggressive (on the part of management).. than i had previously imagined or even believed possible *

* after much analysis, i have come to realize that.. management is not f-cking around this time.. and management is not going to fight fairly nor legally *

* labor is under the false assumption that some kind of.. natural/inevitable economic reversal from bust to boom.. is in the near-term, mid-term or even long-term cards.. and labor.. is very, very wrong * * labor doesn’t know it (yet).. but this may be the greatest/bloodiest battle.. ever fought until now in the war between management and labor (and labor hasn’t a clue) *

* one railway project in illinois.. and a green revolution that at it’s virtual onset.. has more blind but possibly justified critics than.. disingenuous and self-serving but possibly well-meaning.. pragmatic proponents.. is a very, very slow introduction to an.. economic boom cycle among developed nations *

* the moniker “dark ages” has crept into a dark, dismal area of my mind.. that seems to be incapable of forgetting the possibility *

* if the hens don’t get their sh-t together.. they will find themselves unknowing and unwilling participants.. in what might very well be the biggest culling/liquidation.. the fox and his associates have ever engaged in

This is the most sombre outlook I have ever seen, and I have been a follower for over two years. People gat too hung up on his specific dates, the real value is the content he is posting. Every thing he posts go check it out and you truly get to see the real picture.

It is all going to haapen now thats for sure, and the next three weeks seem to be key. There will be no stimulus and there will be chaos, but not the end of the world, just the start of a new fiscal system, and the vast majority of us will loose the vast majority that we have ever worked for, and the extreme minority will reap the rewards.

The difference this time in my opinion is that even the big game players are going to be big losers, and thats going to make this one one of the worst we have ever seen.

His latest cryptic video posts; Make your own mind up.

Thanks for starting this thread, I wanted to start one but have got very negative feedback with regard to this site before. It would be good to have a thread that would track and discuss his info.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

(

"

...www.321gold.com...

i put the emphasis on the 'Unconventional Measures' that Bernanke just warned us of... in a cloudy & coded official policy statement just made the other day

it sould be pointed out that in the last 5-7 market days the Gold price has risen considerably from the $1.250.oo
established as a 'resistance point'

Reinhardt could have been tuned in to this metric instead of the Market itself--- although its at the 10700. break out point as we speak.

I'd say that Reinhardt has the trend timing & theme correct... he just hasn't fined tuned his forecasting eye to super-vision.

prognosis, the markets and gold are just about oversold in a stand alone stature..
but if one adds in the FED factor, that they are willing and accomodating to 'Inflate' the economy... what better way to inject fiat money into a new 'balloon' called the stock market S&P 500... both to claw back the many small investors that are fleeing stock in favor of bonds at something like $40billion per month ! And to mislead the people into thinking the good times are back...
the DOW & S&P are steadily rising------(although not in the same ratio as golds price)

if the DOW hits 11,000 then, with the USD-v-Gold bullion price ratio... Gold should be selling for $1,400+
follow me on this exponential rise:

DOW 10,000-10,250 = gold $1,000
DOW 10,250-10,500 = gold $1,250
DOW 10,500-10,750 = gold $1,300
DOW 10,750-11,000 = gold $1,400
DOW 11,250--------------gold $1,500
DOW 11,500--------------gold $1,750
DOW 12,000--------------gold $2,250

everyone happy in a inflationary economy with no job creation?

edit on 23-9-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Good post St Udio, the numbers just dont stack up.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

We still have about 6 days to go before September 2010 is gone. Give Reinhardt a chance. Maybe the dark agencies are watching us and will strike (cause crash) one day when nobody is expecting the worst.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join