It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Me, or is This Really Weird Weather for Los Angeles?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Its almost as if the west coast and east coast have traded weather patterns. Its been unbearable here in the east, for the first time I can say I am looking forward to Fall.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You are right OP, the weather is slightly lower than it should be for this time of year.

Have you missed the posts about the updated message from Clif High, the Webbot creator? He is saying that there are indicators for a massive Earthquake. I realize Clif's predictions are more to the North, but I also ran into another post from a very entertaining soul about predictions.

How the Crisis will Unfold...

Here is one quote of that link:

The San Andreas fault will become active next year. First in the southern portion, South of the Salton Thorough, around Brawley, Mexicali, Mexico. North of San Francisco will quake in unison, and various parts of the fault will be unzipping. 3 months the devastation will last, but the quakes will persist for years to come.

To be totally honest, I swear I read several other references to up-and-coming earth movements for Southern California, but that may just be too much TV or over-reading the posts.

I think I also read where the San Andreas and other faults along the length of the Pacific Coast are what the Maya believe as the Serpent which will ultimately express itself. I may have that out of context too.

Might be a good idea to take down anything that could fall and break, but I guess folks out there do that already. Good Luck, enjoy the cooler weather! Send it this way!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
High Dessert California here, behind San Gabriel Mtns. No chemtrails in 2 weeks. High humidity last week, rain, and hot temperatures. Low humidity this week and much lower temperatures.

Usually we are chemtrail blasted on a daily basis. What gives?

Also, I can relate to what was said about the ufo, and the other person blowing it off. I usually get the 'deer-in-the-headlights look' from others when I point out chemtrails. Then they just go on about their business. When you tell them we are being poisoned, they act like thats perfectly normal. "Oh, yeah......so what's for supper?"

[edit on 29-7-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

hi the weather is the same here in oakland ca. so far this year we have had only one heatwave for 3 days only. the weather is overcast and cool in the morning and sunny at about 70-75 for the afternoon. i hope it stays like this. heatwaves suck

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

they say there really is global warming thus shorter but more intense
winters..suppose that goes for summers too. maybe the volcano
eruption(s) and el nino/la nina phenomena and changing jet stream
patterns if there are adding to the complex and harsh weather we
are experiencing.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

Its got nothing to do with anything sinister. Its due to the El Nino pattern changing and the southern oscillation index. Be grateful for the cooler weather

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Last few times I've been in LA it was really nice, 60s-70 at the beaches and 70-80s in the valley.

Perfect, and I can see why people like to live there.

I left LA early last week, it was 72 and heading out at Barstow it was 101, 114 in the Needles Laughlin area. Been hot everywhere I've been since leaving.

Crazy weather to be sure.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Either this is off topic or you are giving us links indicating that the recent weather patterns are earthquake related?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

I live by east compton and it is pretty weird right now. The rain itself is more then I remember. Then again I haven't been at home much for the past 7 years.

edit on 20-2-2011 by Stop-loss! because: I grew up a screw up

top topics

<< 1   >>

join