It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Korea Mouthpiece Threatens Another Nuclear Test

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
LOL. I dont think "All they can do is exercise" but i do i think they are trying to provide a response that isnt over the top. What do you want them to do-start a war over over it?

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by princeofpeace
We'll see. They just started the 3rd day and no "mis-shots" yet. This thing is going off without a hitch and all NK can do is threaten again. Punks. Im guess China is telling them what to do LOL.

Funny
how NK is accused of destroying a S-Korean vessel and killing those on board, and all S-Korea and the US can do is exercise lol

Or maybe it was the US who destroyed the Vessel
poor Japan is still under occupation due to the drowning of the vessel.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

LOL. I dont think "All they can do is exercise" but i do i think they are trying to provide a response that isnt over the top. What do you want them to do-start a war over over it?

Umm, what do you want N-Korea to do? Start a war over it?

Same questions apply in both cases.

N-Korea sees that barking works sometimes as deterrent, it is actually true also in 1 on 1 fights, individual level.

The more angry you look, the more crazy you look, the more scary you will look, and that scare will scare away your enemies.

Anyone been in street fighting before?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So in addition to toxicity their lands, they will go bankrupt too?

I'm sold.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by oozyism

I'm sold.

??

Talk about toxicity when they test the same amount of nukes as the US. Tell me about bankruptcy when the world stops the blockade of N-Korea.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

reply to post by oozyism

I'm sold.

??

Talk about toxicity when they test the same amount of nukes as the US. Tell me about bankruptcy when the world stops the blockade of N-Korea.

after all those nuke tests the US is pretty much broke...
which might explain why they keep creating all those enemies....
keeps the sheeples tied to the wheel.
just show the sheep a cardboard wolf and watch the wheel spin and spit out nickles...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ballsy...

Not the Nuke Test, but US/SK openly saying they are targeting NK dummy subs near THEIR waters..

Who is poking who with what stick??..

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

not really, considering the total cost was barely anything and the US could afford it. N Korea cannot. It will be fun to watch it fall by its own pompousness. I give N Korea 2 or 3 years until total collapse. Nice to see another spec of annoyance hit the dirt and fall without a shot fired.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

not really, considering the total cost was barely anything and the US could afford it. N Korea cannot. It will be fun to watch it fall by its own pompousness. I give N Korea 2 or 3 years until total collapse. Nice to see another spec of annoyance hit the dirt and fall without a shot fired.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Gorman91]

N-Korea cannot, but think what is worse, an invasion by the US, therefore N-K needs the barking, and the continuous test of its guns to keep the US away.

The US can afford war, since it has enough weapons, and with invasion comes treasures, which outweighs the loses of bounty....

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The nuke testing didnt break the US LOL. Do you even think ab out what you're saying? The nuke testing wasnt even 1% of the defense budget and it occurred over decades. Jeez some folks on this board.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
North Korea are so full of hot air it's really just beyond a joke now.

The promise they will launch a sacred nuclear war against the imperialist US forces and the puppet regime of the South.

I HATE it how they constantly refer to the south as a "puppet regime". Hey N. Korea... STFU. Your a bunch of pissy whinging babies who can't feed their own people because all your money goes to military spending, which you constantly threaten to use but never do because you would probably blow yourself up.

First its a retaliatory nuclear sacred war, now its a whimpering "we might do a nuclear test"

I hope they get taken out for nothing more than that they give me the sh*ts

LOLOL, thanks for making that comment, basically what everybody else is thinking too.

So yay, North Korea, STFU or actually do something, stop lying and whinging like a two year old!!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
Come on now KIMMY. Don't get all worked up again. Are you sure you took your meds. today? Go take your meds. You will feel better in the morning. ok, kimmy. I WISH HE WAS ON MEDS. The guy is a psycho.

If anybody knows an email address or fax number for our friend Little Kim, let me know because I'll happily send him this and loads more messages.

Wot an ar*e!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
this is just some more saber rattling, just for now, there will be war there, when is unknown, but i will say this it will bring back the draft.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
NK are full of empty threats i would not pay much attention, they have been doing this kind of thing for about 15 years.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ive been wondering...if N Korea only has enough material for six warheads and theyve done 2 tests that I recall somewhat recently, if they run this test arent we looking at alot less potential material to use during war?

Perhaps Im showing my ignorance on the topic here, but you would think that they would want to hold on to all they have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join