It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution of Experience / Man as Proto fungus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
How fast are our limits of perception dissolving, what would ultimate perception be?

I believe as our consciousness evolves we begin to become aware of the underlying structural framework of time and space dynamism.

In terms of sentience, at first we don't know, then we know we don't know, then we know but don't know we know, then we know, then we are.

We are gaining faster computation apparatuses over time, and the influx of information we take in daily over clocks our brains to the point where we can forcefully evolve ourselves. The "ancients" practiced forced evolution of consciousness, the hard part apparently is safe-guarding yourself against a backslide into your lower self.

You can become enlightened and aware, but for how long, the difficulty is in the consistency of consciousness.

I think syncs are basically a self referential feedback loop similar to deja vu, but more invasive in the sense that many times the ebb and flow of event is unimaginable intricate and can seemingly impress upon the mind the urgency of finding an "answer" to this conundrum.

I think everything is a perfect sync, we just don't have the brains to realize it,

like sometimes the waveforms of events overlap and highlight themselves for our speculative awe. If we only knew that every thing is like that one eerie synchronicity you had that made you think.. deeply.

Our brains are awash in the pure fineness of existence and, for the most part our actions are highly autonomous. Rarely, we grasp onto some semblance of active, living, real time consciousness and we perceive it as a synchronicity. It's novelty was to such an extent that even the computer of mind scanned and rescanned this line of code that was too good to be true. Then the computer smiled and when along its business.

I know there are exercises to attenuate consciousness, like rhythmic breathing mantra repetition, color gazing, flagellation, simultaneous contortion of mind and body (yogas), walking, entheogens, etc. but I think that we should constantly be experimenting with techniques. Sounds, colors, shapes, thoughts, all derived from the same pool, I want to do a cannonball into that pool and sink in the pure experience that our senses hold back.

Our minds and senses are enablers but also walls, they are dams, letting only a trickle of input through.

A dripping of PURE nature onto the tablet of our minds.

Here's to synchronicity,

here's to you.

YEAAAAAAAAA

GOOD LUCK!

I LOVE YOU

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

the "synchronicity" is the constant movement of all energy in the universe. The only reason this does not create complete chaos is because each piece of energy is also a piece of the puzzle, that also has a map to the entire footprint of the exestince of everything. I believe that god = a supermassive consciousness and that it is screaming to everyone of us to come back to "it." All life is and ever will be is as Jim Morrison said: A will to power. We all have to potential to become masters of our universe
because we already are... but of those who have tried what do you think happened? They caved in on themselves... thats all i understand right now.
And if you truly want to take a cannonball into the everexpanding womb of
everything. Try a especially large dose of '___'. oh and i believe there may be a connection inbetween "caving in on yourself and dark matter" ... but who knows

[edit on 26-7-2010 by SupermassiveBlackHOLE]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SupermassiveBlackHOLE

I don't condone drug use, but
I found salvia far more entangling than lucy, though it probably wasn't even LS. salvia was like you lifted the blinders and went into a euphoric coma of fear and absolution.

I feel your post, I think we know all we need to and soon the mineral case surrounding our full potentiality will erode and out will flow the pinnacle of the nous.

We are godhead.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by depth om]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SupermassiveBlackHOLE

Tell me more of your implosion and dark matter idea. A transmutation of body, or mind? is dark matter a product of a type of work?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I was going to make a thread, then I realized I already made the thread I wanted to make

bump

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

I'm sorry it has been so long... i forgot my passward and such. Well my idea is that when one obtains such a high level of energy good or bad. You must always start from a centre a beggining focal point and spread out, the more you spread the more of a "master" you are. Spreading out is not the hard part, finding a centre that is strong and true to you is. Humans are impaitent and this is the first step many are setup for failure. I think that if you were to spread out into things that do not correlate with your "centre" you would collapse from the inside out. I think its a transmutation of the soul your pure energy, your mind and body would follow. And that the darkmatter is somehow connected. Lets say, were "matter" if we were to collapse on ourselfes we would be trapped within the confines of what we already have/know. Perhaps like being put into a zip file?

top topics

join