It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Norway Spiral in fact The Serpent Rope?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Well done McGinty. S&F to you.

I really enjoyed the video.

Yeh, I never thought about it before, but the "Bunny", Spiral and Hand are all in the Donnie Darko movie. Mmmm, interesting.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by maya27

Thanks. I thought i might appear a little loony tunes with that Donnie Darko post, but it is what it is - damn strange!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

The rocket theory is debunked, both by the russians and other experts.

The russians didnt even know what on earth norway was talking about ,hehe should give you some hints

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
indeed,i saw the norway spiral video again and this is a blackhole,you just cant say its a rocket. are people who believe that retarded? that a rocked will make THIS?
retards thats what they are

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
indeed,i saw the norway spiral video again and this is a blackhole,you just cant say its a rocket. are people who believe that retarded? that a rocked will make THIS?

I'm not going to speculate in hwo's retarded, but i was located on the flightdeck of an airliner preparing for departure from an airport up north in Norway, and my first officer outside saw the whole thing as it happend.

Of course it could have been a black hole, haarp, inbound Santa Claus or such, but it wasn't as the Russians admitted that it was a rocket out of control.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by McGinty

Mayan prophecy of 'The Serpent Rope', which will emerge from
the centre of the galaxy in 2012 bringing a god.

this Serpent Rope/Wormhole theory seems to
describe the Norway phenomena very well.

Except that I don't recall any gods showing up when the spiral did.

Barack Obama was receiving the Nobel Peace Prize nearby, remember? The Antichrist is essentially the Satan incarnate, the "god/prince of this world," who comes promising peace. In fact Obama made a "joke"/"prophecy" that relates directly to the 2012 and the Antichrist.

2012, Obama, Antichrist, World Currency, Israel

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian the Christian

I am riding the pine with this theory that Obama is the anti-christ. But his charisma is really strong almost god-like. I mean a man that became a nobody to a somebody basically overnight is creepy.he was also behind in the race for presidency for most of the campaign trail till towards the end. Also the last month of the campaign he set a record of raising 150 million dollars in one month. No president has ever done that.

But also you have these seven coincidences that disturb me:

[edit on 26-7-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Ophiuchus

Ophiuchus is a large constellation located around the celestial equator. Its name is Greek (Ὀφιοῦχος) for 'snake-holder', and it is commonly represented as a man grasping the snake that is represented by the constellation Serpens.

It is best visible in the northern summer and located opposite Orion in the sky.

"The Mayans proclaimed that a 'serpent rope' will emerge from the galactic center in 2012"

Worm hole

In approximately 40,000 years Voyager 1 probe will pass within 1.6 light years of the star AC+79 3888, which is located in Ophiuchus

List of Stars

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

Ophiuchus

Ophiuchus is a large constellation located around the celestial equator. Its name is Greek (Ὀφιοῦχος) for 'snake-holder', and it is commonly represented as a man grasping the snake that is represented by the constellation Serpens.

It is best visible in the northern summer and located opposite Orion in the sky.

"The Mayans proclaimed that a 'serpent rope' will emerge from the galactic center in 2012"

Another nice piece of the puzzle, meaning that other ancient civilizations, such as the Greeks associated that part of the sky (the galactic centre with which we're now aligning) with a serpent/snake/spiral !!?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
has anyone ever seen anything about the "Golden Spiral" or "Life Spiral" ?? Every living organism is spiraled in some way shape or form. Everything is spiraled if you really think about it.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
I think if you believe that the spiral was caused by something that is non-existent, as far as truth, proof and facts go...

then your problem is that you want to believe in something that may not even exist, over something that has, time after time for nearly fifty years, been documented and does indeed exist!

Not calling anyone retarded, just wondering why you need to call me that, when the facts are not on your side..... Oh, Yeah, that is exactly why!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join