It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Year ATS member! Thank you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So it is now short after twelve over here in germany and it is the 22nd of july 2010. Just one year ago i started my membership here on ATS after long time being only a visitor.
Thank you ATS! Thank you all fellow members that make this site possible!

Since my contributing to this site i have been nearly every day in here.
I stand up every morning and look forward to the breaking news and all the other different topics YOU provide us everyday.
I heard news, i would never hear in mass media, that give me the insight WE only have here on ATS.
Sometimes i even hear the news one or two days before mentioned in MSM. Thank you for that!

A wonderfull incident was the norway spiral!
We´ve heard about it nearly in real time and i followed amazed the whole morning... I would like to thank everybody who kept us updated on all the related stuff at this time!

And also all the BP related stuff! Keep going!

And all the nice videos, links and pdfs! Thank you for that ATSers!

And the best in the end:
I would like to thank all the moderators, the staff and the side owners! Without your daily work and all the things you do to keep ATS alive i wouldn´t be who i am know! Thanks!

Keep up the good work and don´t let you be fooled by ignorant right wingers, kiddie trollers and disinfo agents! Thats the way it is!

Peace love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

Oh i forgot:
To all the truthseeker, lightworker and freedomfighter, keep on! Your seed bears fruits! And even if you change just one mind... You have won! F*#k the NWO, Bilderberger, the bohemian grovers and all the others...

"If there is hope... it lays in the proles." Orwell, 1984

[edit on 21-7-2010 by JimIrie]

[edit on 21-7-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Awesome, keep on going!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Oh yeah i forgot!

My lucky number is the 22. There has been synchronties through all my life with it.
Now look which date i entered!

Okay but now count it together!
2+2+7+2+9= ...Eh!?

join