It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of breaching whales

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
South Africa are old hats when it comes to expeditions on the open seas. But there's no way they could have anticipated Sunday's wildlife encounter when they set out for a routine sail near Robben Island: A 40-ton whale leaped out of the sea and landed on the deck of their boat, the London Daily Telegraph reports. Luckily, Mothes and Werner both came away alive, as did the whale.
I hope the whale is ok .maybe nature is out to get ride of earths parsites lolol.
Maybe this whale is a terror agent trained by the cia to kill rich power full people sailing yats

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think This happened because the boats motor wasnt on, So the whale didnt hear anything, who knows though. Maybe hes avenging his brothers death.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
They are smart mammals, whos to say they arent pissed at the above ground mammals who trash the place up so much....

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Apparently it used to happen to happen to whalers in the days of sailing ships. They are intelligent animals whose personalities vary in common with most others. Some will be more violent than others. I personally wouldn't discount it being a purposeful attack. Can we really blame them? Bad things happen to whales when Humans are around, whether they are hunting them or not.

Some links to info on attacks on boats by angry whales:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.liveleak.com...

www.anorak.co.uk...

cbs2.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I posted it here earlier today:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone interested in seeing the pics, go this thread

new topics

top topics