It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highest Vision for Earth-Unity....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hi ATSers...

Something that I have come to have trust in for our planet is that there is a 'prime vision' that is held for Earth and what it can become....and this in my mind, is a world 'united'.

Throughout history, man has fought TO REMAIN SEPARATED.

Why do we fight to stay divided?

Why do we fear, acceptance?

To believe, that being separate is the best thing for our world....allows powers such as pride and greed to rule our world. Im not saying we should not have different cultures or rid of the different histories of our world that brought us to where we are now as a people, Im saying we need to be mature and see how the different cultures and histories have brought us to where we are now..and we should respect every part of our history as a planet, for it offers us opportunities to learn from and grow from.

Why do people fight Unity amongst their own kind?

When we share the same Sun, same sky, same stars, same ground, same needs to live...why do we fight for division?

Even our religions...which are supposed to guide us in a moral way....divide us amongst each other. Ideas of chosen people, ideas of chosen lands, ideas of 'better then' and 'less then' lead to division.

Why do people fear a 'world united'? I understand that unity will not work if forced upon us....but why are we the people not trying to work on unity, by choice of our own will?

Maybe when Jesus told us that 'we' will move mountains....and that 'we' will go on to do better things....maybe UNITING is what he was talking about...maybe finding ways to accept and work together as a WORLD, as a ONE PLANET, as a ONE KIND...IS what he was talking about when he said WE could move mountains.

I imagine a higher purpose for us, as a species that is conscious and observant...and this purpose is Unity. What if we all keep incarnating, keep having to reap this seed of division....until we all start to seek what is the highest vision for Earth, for our 'kind'? What if none of us can earn our right as Spiritual beings (if you believe in such) until we start to work on the 'real job' that is waiting for us?

If in Spirit, we are ONE...maybe we have to manifest this same reflection in the flesh before we can move on from the flesh.

As above....so it must be, below? Maybe it is US that must manifest 'heaven on earth' instead of waiting on something to bring it here to us.

Even if your not spiritual...or dont believe in things unseen or unknown....do you not see the need for a world uniting and working as ONE world?

Best intentions,
LV

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Not in this density but in the higher densities a person will find "true paradise". The current Earth is more of a place to figure out yourself individually.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Not in this density but in the higher densities a person will find "true paradise". The current Earth is more of a place to figure out yourself individually.

I thought the same for some time sphinx...now Im not so sure.

I see it possible...so Im not sure that it is not what IS to become here.

Part of learning about my individuality, was also learning, I am One is Spirit with all life around me. If I can learn of this here...surely everyone else can too eventually.

What if the 'higher density' manifests through us...within us...which then extends to outside of us?

What if this is the meaning of us being creators? We await to create things beyond this world...but what if this is our canvas?

Many are learning that they are not really individuals....that they are ONE is some way, with all forms of energy. Alot of people say then that these are the ones that will move onto a higher density, for they are ready to 'graduate' from here. I once believed this...but I dont anymore. By thinking one is ready to move on may be keeps people on the path of 'self' which is staying on the path of 'individuality'.....which is not serving a purpose of 'oneness' and 'path of others'.

Just my thoughts on it all..

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I was thinking about rampant nationalism and how we do divide. We should be one world without borders. I think ego drives this human behavior. We want to think we are better than those people in the next valley or state, or continent. We want more resources for our tribe. Goodness and mercy dictate that we are all the same on this earth.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Heaven on earth is supposed to be exactly what you described. Pure and utter joy to live free under a common purpose. Getting there will take the lies to be exposed then we can move past this realm of existence into something else entirely. We must let go.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I was thinking about rampant nationalism and how we do divide. We should be one world without borders. I think ego drives this human behavior. We want to think we are better than those people in the next valley or state, or continent. We want more resources for our tribe. Goodness and mercy dictate that we are all the same on this earth.

Thanks for you adding earthdude

And just as with age, some people allow their ego to mature and evolve....into having a more universal view of life instead of a 'self' view of life....mabey as a world, as a species, our 'united' ego can evolve and mature. This would mean that even as individuals need all the bad and good experiences they have had because all the experiences offered them something to learn....then so does the world need all the good and bad experiences we have had...for they all offer us something to learn.

We are a 'self', that self is a part of a genetic family, that family is a part of a culture and society, cultures and societies are a part of countries and nations...nations are a part of this world....each division offers us something to learn from...just as each age of our own life, offers us experiences to learn from.

If we would just observe, I think its possible for the world to come together, ration our riches of 'selves' and of 'lands' and be a better place.

Beyond the world, we are of a solar system, the solar system is a part of a galaxy, the galaxy is a part of the Universe....

I just dont see how we can keep growing and not become more united. If we measure the things we all do share....these outweigh the other things greatly that we do not share.

I see so many threads that fight against a 'world unity'....and its just not clear to me why we do this.

I understand why powers over nations may do this...for like you said, it is based on pride. But why do the average people fight against it...are we as nations still so prideful that we dont recognize ourselves as part of the same species and planet as others?

I know some of our cultures ways are very different...but can we not respect differences and brake bread together at the end of the day out of a bit of humility that we are of the same species?

My reply isnt so much directed at you earthdue...but more of just additions to my thoughts. People hold faith in so many things....I hold faith that unity on this planet is possible. Course would take a long time to make it so....thousands of years even, to really be what it could become....but mabey this age and moment we are in now is the start of such a thing.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Heaven on earth is supposed to be exactly what you described. Pure and utter joy to live free under a common purpose. Getting there will take the lies to be exposed then we can move past this realm of existence into something else entirely. We must let go.

Well...I dont expect pure and utter joy in every moment

But living under a common purpose, yes.

The idea that unity would lead to a paradise can be misleading....for we still are in a world of cause and effect, dualities would still exists, but mabey mankind will be less of a cause of the 'bad' things that do still happen.

I wonder if the idea that it should be 'paradise' is why people cant imagine the vision of unity here in this world...for they want it to be somewhere where they dont think the laws of cause and effect occur. So they think that we must move on to 'heaven' or 'other densities' to have our 'paradise'.

Im not seeking paradise or utopia...just a higher vision for this planet, for our 'kind'.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Even our religions...which are supposed to guide us in a moral way....divide us amongst each other. Ideas of chosen people, ideas of chosen lands, ideas of 'better then' and 'less then' lead to division.

Why do people fear a 'world united'? I understand that unity will not work if forced upon us....but why are we the people not trying to work on unity, by choice of our own will?

I believe that people are migratory animals, the various races shaped by new environments based upon when their base groups migrated from East Africa and what terrains they traveled through. Geography and weather shape tribal identity, attributes, and religion. Religion being the mythology (life narrative) which tells of how the tribe became, and how the tribe interacts with its cosmos, the world they know by experience, be it from this mountain range to that sea, or be it from this sea to that valley where "the other" tribe is.

As open migratory routes shrank, due to population pressures, and the proliferation of tribes, competition over land use rights and resources arose.

Some tribes formed alliances for trade and mixing up of the DNA, religions merged and morphed to reflect the alliance. Some tribes formed confederacies, closer than mere alliance. Some tribes swallowed up others. Some formed states and subjugated other "weaker" tribes, appropriating/misappropriating their customs and myths, twisting them to fit into the dominant mold, erasing what didn't fit.

What we seem to have in our current time is a clash of the 'victorious' religions, not that there is an inherent, more enlightened superiority that they possess, but rather, a built in self identified will to endure, conquer, and to be the last one standing alone in the end. This gives rise to a sort of 'trial by combat' mentality such that the "winner" is the just one, the religion approved by the god.

The reason we the weak, the meek, the losers in the trial by combat, fear a world united is that it seems evident that the strong, strutting, approved of some god will seek to seize control, and since the reality of unity is not a tangible item which is graspable by the hand, great harm can come when the strong lash out in frustration, turning the screws while saying, "hand it over, and the pain will stop."

One Tin Soldier

There are many people working for this non-utopian better unity. In many ways and under various banners they work, even as they know they will not survive as the individual they are today to see it, yet they work, against the odds, prisoners of hope. The most secret of secret societies is the one that doesn't exist as such, but as an insurgency of spirit alone.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by pthena]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Hello Pthena, hope all is well with you and yours!

Ya knw, I understand our past I think, I see it all much needed and natural. Even what is still going on today with the separations, I do understand alot of it.

What I also see though is people not willing to consider a world united, because they are focused on that the powers that be are going to try to force this to happen and many beliefs are based on the idea that 'once someone tries to bring the world together, then the antichrist has arrived'....or along those lines. This is where I get frustrated, if powers did have good intentions to unite the world and try to run things in a global way, the idea is going to be shot down by certain religious fold without even considering it to be a sound idea for they are convinced that if such a thing happens, its bad bad bad.

So my encouragement is to the people, to show them the will for this will have to come through us, the people, of all lands. ATS has people of all lands and I find it a great way to put a voice out to the people that this change will have to come through us...it is us that is to decide that a united world is better then a divided world.

Americans are all for the statement of 'united we stand divided we fall' but wont let those words cross our borders. I think it will have to be one of the larger countries that leads the example of stepping up and accepting other lands, without bias.

I know it wont happen in my life or my children's lives but I do hope that this age with the shifting of mindsets and shifting of acceptance to others is a stepping stone in the path of uniting the world as a ONE land.

As much as I understand our past processes and our present, I still see a light on the path of the world coming together. Hopeless hippie? The sad part is I see huge catastrophes to come before the real stones get placed on such a path.

LV

Enjoyed the video btw

[edit on 21-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Global Peaceful Unification is the inevitable choice for mankind to the future!

join