It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come and get it! Get your Obama BS removal kit!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Our government operates under more of a Corporatist Fascism than any form of Capitalism: Capitalism is about the free markets but our government has pretty much over-regulated free markets out of existence, whereas Corporatism refers to the government having excessive influence or direct control over much of a nation's coporate economy. Coprorate Fascism is the government Hitler had once he nationalized Germany's industries to gear up for war.

But aside from that little explanation about government styles, I was browsing through my email inbox, giving a look-over of my political stuff & I found a prime example of Capitalism. From what the short article accompanying the video states, this is a product that's really being sold (not merely a spoof), but the "delivery" of the marketing itself is humorous...I'm not posting this on ATS because of the marketing, but for the humor & the political statements included with the advertising itself.

I don't have any intention of buying this thing & I am not trying to convince anyone else to buy it either...Just watch it & enjoy!

Video: Come and get it! Get your Obama BS removal kit!

After how many decades of people having to put up with the difficulty of removing bumper stickers (they ARE a real pain), especially when they are only "advertising" a message that's only as short-lived as any political idealology is, someone FINALLY figured out a safe way to remove them?

It reminds me of a bit of ironic trivia I learned quite a while ago: How many people realize that England was in the widespread, popular practice of using canned food for FIFTY YEARS before some wise-acre finally invented the CAN OPENER? This particular product for removing bumper stickers reminds me of much the same irony.

All in all, this is a much better example of Capitalism than Corporatism, eh?

[edit on 17-7-2010 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS GREAT!!

Oh man, I know a few people who could use this product.

This is Epic.

Good find.

Edit to add- As one of the YouTube posters said-
"If it were only this easy to remove him from office".

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I still see people driving around with W'04 and even Kerry stickers.

Use Goo Gone (NOT Goof Off) to remove bumper stickers.

During the Ron Paul campaign I walked down a 1 mile stretch of one of the busiest roads in Tampa sticking RP bumper stickers on every metal light pole and they're still all there to this day. Don't have to worry about sign waiving that stretch in '12, already handled.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yeah, I instantly understood that this is a product that may come in handy for removing more than merely Obama's BS...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
lol at anyone who voted for Obama and now needs one of these fine kits.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
That Is Righteous

I know so many people in California and northern Arizona that needs that Obama BS removal.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
They actually make these things???
Awesome!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I understand the comedy in the video and the 'product' advertised but found that the removal of my 'healthcare' sticker was easily removable because it was made from vinyl or...something, as opposed to paper and glue.

My magnet did disappear in a carwash though

Silly video nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Personally i would love to see this thread reach a bit more flags. I think the message is overall a strong one and we have been deceived. He has not done anything worth doing.

top topics

join