It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second chinese UFO PICS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Found this today morning, same story, just translated to german, but with pics!

german.china.org.cn...

Ram

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It's clearly a HOAX..

It is alot of LED - Lights flying about..

cheers..

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
A link was posted in the original "second UFO" thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The pictures are pretty unimpressive.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Dunno what to say about them. Im no expert, just found them...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie

As predicted by this crop circle?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
As predicted by this crop circle?

You link from "gaygamer" doesn't work.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
As mentioned inthe other thread, the lights pic was posted in the Chongqing Evevning News site on the 15th...if anyone is interested it can be found at
www.cqwb.com.cn...

Ram may be correct about the LEDs, who knows. I have seen LEDs as well actually on a very high flying kite before at night, which got me kind of excited. From a distance you cant see the string. They do fly alot of kites in the middle of cities in China too, and sometimes at night.

Not saying this is what it is definitely, but it is a possibility. Though if it was a kite, someone would have noticed somewhere and posted it to the news sites in Sichuan I imagine...and they'd run a 'mystery solved' article.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

This UFO hovered for an hour and the best shot he got was mainly of his girlfriend???

Didn't even try to zoom in??

I call BS...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Well, can we see what would be visible normally in the sky in that direction? What time was the photo taken, from where, and in what direction? A daylight view to see any tower-mounted lights?

Oh?

You don't know? You don't have that?

Call me when you find out, otherwise stop wasting all our time.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
this vid is taken by a passenger on a plane, supposedly of the ufo. its hard to tell what it is, but it does look huge. personally i dont have a clue what it might be.
here it is

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-7-2010 by doobydoll]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Thats kind of trippy, with the 2 lights crossing. No idea what that is either. It does strike me as strange that even though the person was in the plane, it didn't seem like they were flying away from the object which would imply it was following them. Anyone else?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie

that is clearly a military jet/aircraft dropping parachute Flares ... see the triangle pattern of the blue lights ... that is exactly what flares look like when dropped from a aircraft.

second china ufo sighting debunked

[edit on 17/7/10 by King Loki]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I love how people don't even bother to read the thread. There is a video too, is that military flares as well?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
LOL, Looks like dropping flares is very very common these days, Just as common as fake ufo pictures.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HandBanana
I love how people don't even bother to read the thread. There is a video too, is that military flares as well?

... what lol ... i looked at the video ... and yes they look even more like parachute flares then the picture.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I think the two lights crossing is just a reflection effect from the inner/outer window on the plane.

Still, that video is very interesting, if it is legit.

Military flares over cities? Um.. ok. Of course, I have seen military flares over cities before. When was that.. oh yes.. Phoenix! Dropped in a V formation.. to oddly match the reports of a huge V shaped object flying south towards Phoenix earlier in the night. Go figure.. what a coincidence!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Are there any sort of flares that can do anything other than just slowly fall?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

thanks for starting a new thread for discussion that thread was a nightmare.

Flagged!!

if the 2 lights that were moving was an illusion from the double pane wouldnt the other light above it do the same. it seemed like the camera operator was trying to replicate the movement by zooming but was unable to.

Flares ??? I would like something to compare this video and pic with?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Interesting video. If the orbit of the two lights were due to camera movement, the direction of the orbit would change as the direction of the camera changed. The only thing that nags at me about this video is the lack of structure visible from illumination by the very bright lower light. Could be some Chinese, experimental, stealth observation platform that absorbs or bends light. The would add lights to it during testing so they could visually locate and observe it from the ground.

www.howstuffworks.com...

T.

new topics

top topics

join