It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The illuminati and network news!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Very interesting article I found while trawling through the net. Interesting where most of the big name news orgs originate from......

Network News: Seeing Through Illuminati Eyes

July 11, 2010
What do you trust? Government, Paper or Gold?
cbs-logo.jpg(The CBS Logo is also the symbol of the Illuminati, a dot in a circle.)

by L. C. Vincent

(for henrymakow.com)

After WWII, with the emergence of three rival television networks, each with their own news departments, most Americans would have argued that the new age of television would grant them a multiplicity of sources and viewpoints.

Yet from their very inception, all three TV networks have been guided by men who were a product of and beholden to America's intelligence agencies. From the beginning, the men who ran ABC, CBS and NBC as well as those sitting on their boards of directors, had the deepest ties to the CIA, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Rothschild Banks and the Rockefeller Foundation. From the very beginning, the US news media has been designed to promote the New World Order, guided by the "light" of the Illuminati. This is why network newscasts are virtually identical.
Three Networks, One Master

According to the late investigative reporter Eustace Mullins, CBS Chairman William S. Paley was both conduit and operative for the CIA. Many directors of CBS had CIA ties. NBC and ABC Television networks were also riddled with CIA and Rothschild banks-linked directors.
Yet even without these overlapping network directorships, the CIA made a concerted effort to not simply shade and tilt news stories, but to actively recruit journalists to quash stories or to distort and selectively bias the presentation of stories.

Making a "Mock" ery of The News

The code name for this work was "Operation Mockingbird." A mockingbird is a creature with the natural gift to mimic or mirror whatever song another bird makes. So, too, the CIA's "embedded" reporters, editors and owners would mirror whatever particular slant the Agency wished the general public to perceive.

According to author Steve Kangas, in his article "Anatomy of the Overclass", the CIA recruited 25 media organizations and over 400 reporters and journalists to do their bidding since the late 1940's. This was revealed to the Church Committee in 1975, and many felt that The Agency's reach went even deeper. The list of assets and operatives included:

* William Paley (President, CBS Network)
* ABC Network
* NBC Network
* Philip and Katharine Graham (Publishers, Washington Post)
* Henry Luce (Publisher, Time and Life magazine)
* Arthur Hays Sulzberger (Publisher, N.Y. Times)
* Jerry O'Leary (Washington Star)
* Hal Hendrix (Pulitzer Prize winner, Miami News)
* Barry Bingham Sr., (Louisville Courier-Journal)
* James Copley (Copley News Services)
* Joseph Harrison (Editor, Christian Science Monitor)
* C.D. Jackson (Fortune)
* Walter Pincus (Reporter, Washington Post)
* Associated Press
* United Press International
* Reuters
* Scripps-Howard
* Newsweek magazine
* Mutual Broadcasting System
* Miami Herald
* New York Herald-Tribune

Perhaps it would have been more prudent if the Church committee had instead asked which news organizations the CIA had not been subverted; it would surely have produced a shorter list!

During World War II, William Paley, the head of CBS served in the psychological warfare branch of the Office of War Information, holding the rank of Colonel. After the war, he simply continued to prosecute the Illuminati war against the American people.

In the case of the Washington Post, "...owner Philip Graham was a military intelligence officer in World War II, and later became close friends with CIA figures like Frank Wisner, Allen Dulles, Desmond Fitzgerald and Richard Helms. He inherited the Post by marrying Katherine Graham, whose father owned it." Graham was reported to have committed suicide in 1963.

Full article.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
"...I keep one eye open like CBS" -lyrics from JayZ, creator of Rockafella records, on his album, Reasonable Doubt.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Excellent post. Maybe this is why the Government and/or current administration doesn't like FOX news.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mine Not Yours

You should look up this guy named Rupert Murdoch. i.e., the head of Fox News...

en.wikipedia.org...

Seems very similar to the rest of this, hm? He owns so much media, it's a complete joke saying Fox News is any different than the rest of the main stream media.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

Isn't he Bush's cousin or something?! I recall watching this clip (can't find it now) where and Rupert Murdoch were talking behind an interview and the camera was running... Bush was "so, hows (Rupert Wife's name) is doing? How was your trip... and many personal questions.. laughing it up". In fact they were referring to each other by first name... !

Then they got the heads up camera was about to start.. so they both got serious and Murdoch started asking script questions and bush answered via scrip... just like 2 actors sitting there making mockery of the people!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
As I read this thread, I couldnt help but wonder...
It seems that from the very beginning, TPTB knew what the power of media would be in the (now) future, and laid a thoughtful and deliberate power structure and infrastructure; slowly plodding to the power over the people that the media now exerts.
Almost like they had traveled forward in time...
hmmmm

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Actually, the Rothschilds bought Reuters way back when it first started, then the Rothschilds slowly bought out all the other media outlets, and now all of them answer to Reuters and the Rothschilds.

Very simple plan really. There are many published books that show the links and the details.

"Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare" is a good one to start with.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
reply to post by spacekc929

Isn't he Bush's cousin or something?! I recall watching this clip (can't find it now) where and Rupert Murdoch were talking behind an interview and the camera was running... Bush was "so, hows (Rupert Wife's name) is doing? How was your trip... and many personal questions.. laughing it up". In fact they were referring to each other by first name... !
........................................................................................

Rupert Murdoch was born in Australia, however he changed his citizenship to be an American after buying Fox and just about everything else in US media!!!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by downunderET]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain[/

Interesting that you make that analogy, because I think that's exactly what they are.

What we see on TV, etc, is a fiction which they present to the world, just as if it were a Hollywood movie. They are actors, and their 'script writers' are experts in deceit, double talk and mind manipulation. So we believe the fantasy they present through the media is reality.

Meanwhile, what is really going on is not reported, and their plan to keep us all as slaves, steal the individual's and the nation's money, cull the population, dominate the world, moves briskly forwards.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mine Not Yours
Excellent post. Maybe this is why the Government and/or current administration doesn't like FOX news.

funny you should bring that up...

the fox vs cnn fight is staged. when a repubs in, fox is his team. when a demos in, cnn is his team. and of course they talk a lotta s*** on the other side. but you know what they dont report? real news. they're "news channels" that run around covering only one or two things so we dont know whats really happening out there. and neither of them talk true s*** either. its always fake. i mean they give real news about their presidential friends and foes, but not the real news that would make us overthrow them.

meanwhile the true news would only lead to a revolution which would take out fox and cnn also. and the cia. and fbi. if we knew this s*** on a mass level, tomorrow we'd be free. so they stage their little play-fights and over-cover the oil spill. and our minds are safely subdued.

we are all cattle. and its all our fault.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Fox news is a joke, just like CNN, msnbc and all of the other news outlets.

Another joke is the fact that so many people don't see Fox's obvious agenda to get the republicans back in office. They were so pro-government and pro-president's administration until the minute Obama got elected, and then they did a complete 360 and became a network for so called "patriots" who were fed up with government control and are constantly sabre-rattling for as much unrest in their country as possible. Really?! Where were these guys these guys during the 8 years of the last administration, where were they to defend the constitution then? Love Obama or hate him, it doesn't change the fact that it is what it is and it happened. The media is faker then wrestling.

One last joke is how many people on this board flip flopped and fell for Fox and Friend's (friends as in the rest of the media they pretend to fight with) "divide and conquer" strategy and its basically why I only lurk and don't post here anymore, but that doesn't really matter...just funny.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Rapper Nas covers Fox TV well in one of his more recent songs.

I believe he was a part of the anti-Fox petitioning going on in NY at one point.

"I watch CBS and i see bs"
"They monopolize the news, your views
And the channel you choose
Propaganda, visual cancer."

It's a joke how much control the ones at the top have over the American (and therefore global) media.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
All maintream media outlets exist to brainwash you into being a compliant slave to the NWO. People are waking up to the fact the the MSM is full of lies and deceit. They are all the same, just serving the same master with one goal. Maintaining control of the population.

The internet and alternate news outlets are a threat to them, that is why they are trying to gain control over the internet under the guise of cyber security. They want to silence dissent and censor us all.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mine Not Yours

2000 Elections, Gore won says other stations, but no, FOX said Bush won and then every other station recanted.
Sorry but that's history. This actually was at the beginning of Fahrenheit 911! Good movie.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xadaz
Rapper Nas covers Fox TV well in one of his more recent songs.

I believe he was a part of the anti-Fox petitioning going on in NY at one point.

"I watch CBS and i see bs"
"They monopolize the news, your views
And the channel you choose
Propaganda, visual cancer."

It's a joke how much control the ones at the top have over the American (and therefore global) media.

If he is not Illuminati, I will listen to him - but the others since the inception of Ganstar Rap were rocks in pockets people.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
these are my last words. diamonds are forever.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Someone posted this song with the lyrics but I think this video does it much more justice.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Not to be a pessimist but this is old news....

It's good to keep the circle of this kind of info coming round and round...

unfortunately after knowing of all this bull# for years it takes a toll and ....

Well when the hell will people just snap amass and smoke these old #s right out of there buildings and take over...literally...boot them out and put in place what we want and need....

POSITIVE NEWS>>> # the ELITIST MENTALITY!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
TV is the modern day church. Sure we got churches today, but they worked in the old days before TV,

TV now is religion. Its truth. Its justice. It molds your thinking and captures your mind. Its programmed by people and, whether they want to or not, are molding societies.

The further TV goes, the farther man goes. If TV presents violence and focuses on it, we have more violence. Its the mob mentality. If TV shows you hundreds of thousands mad about something, you join in willingly. Maybe it was really only a thousand people, but that doesnt matter to most people.

With the advent of the internet we have found freedom from programming. Now we can begin to independantly program ourselves. We are not slaves anymore, information is freely available if you have the means. That's why the fight we need to fight, is the continued free useage of the internet. If they begin to program our useage there, then i will start to fear this world more.

For now im content using TV for my own purposes, i refuse to get drawn into a stations lineup anymore, even radio...boycotted. Ill choose my own music...thank you.
Your only a slave if you choose to be one. Being independant is the path to leadership, leadership is the path to freedom, freedom is the path to truth. Truth, is what we are all after, aren't we?

[edit on 12-7-2010 by EspyderMan]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
for those that dont know

CBC's logo isn't just the illuminati symbol

its our second sun. Nemises

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join