It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Totally Bill Hicks - It's Just A Ride

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Google Video Link

William Melvin "Bill" Hicks (December 16, 1961 – February 26, 1994) was an American stand-up comedian and satirist. His humor challenged mainstream beliefs, aiming to "enlighten people to think for themselves."[1] Hicks used a ribald approach to express his material, describing himself as "Chomsky with dick jokes."[1] His jokes included general discussions about society, religion, politics, philosophy and personal issues. Hicks' material was often deliberately controversial and steeped in dark comedy. In both his stand-up performances and during interviews, he often criticized consumerism, superficiality, mediocrity and banality within the media and popular culture, describing them as oppressive tools of the ruling class, meant to "keep people stupid and apathetic."

en.wikipedia.org...

A must watch video for all people here at ATS, Bill Hicks was one of the most open honest comedians that ever toured.

I hope you enjoy this, it's a documentary about him with clips from his act.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Bill Hicks on UFO's

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Bill Hicks on JFK

Man this guy would have loved ATS.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Bill Hicks on JFK

Man this guy would have loved ATS.

He was one of us - a Conspiracy Theorist. His spirit is *definitely* here on ATS

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
There is a track on Arizona Bay called "Shane's Song" and if you listen close you can hear the BLACK HELICOPTERS. I'm listening to it now. F*king brilliant all the way through.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Thanks for posting those. He was a funny and insightful guy. I put him right up there with George Carlin.

top topics

join