It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speedhealing - The research of Dr. Samuel West

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Dr. Samuel West has found the secret of selfhealing! It lays within every cell and is connected to, how they produce electricity. It´s amazing!
I did a quick ATS search and was stunned that i found nothing on him!
I came across his side speedhealing.com... during my research for a thread series here on ATS. I first heard of him in 96, shortly mentioned in a german book. In that time i wasn´t much interested in medical issues but now i am more in.

Dr. C. Samuel West announced:
Every healing art on earth involves getting oxygen to cells! This site teaches the Medical Research that reveals:
1) The cause of pain, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and every other degenerative disease on Earth; and
2) How it is now possible for you to relieve pain and suffering at home faster and easier than you've ever dreamed possible; and
3) How to keep your body free from pain and disease as long as you live.

So what is it now about?

Dr. West further announced:
The electrical meridians are actually lymphatic vessels!
Deep breathing, rubbing the body, stroking the body, compressing tissues, and energy as taught in Dr. West's five two-hour video tapes have the ability to activate the lymphatic vessels. When the lymphatic vessels are properly activated they have the ability to pull out the dead cells, poisons, and excess water from around the cells to get the cells into what is called the "Dry-State".
When we do what is necessary to get the cells into the "Dry State" there is no excess water around the cells, only enough water to fill the crevices around the cells, and that is all. This is the condition that all the cells in your body must be in to get oxygen from the blood stream. Furthermore, you don't get pain, loss of energy or disease (of any kind) when the cells are in this condition.

His biography:

Dr. West held two doctorates in the natural healing arts, yet he was first a chemist and a lymphologist. This was the combination that enabled him to understand the life and death processes at the cell level.
In 1967, he went back to college full time to become a doctor so he could teach people how to take care of themselves. In 1969, he received his degree in Chemistry from Arizona State University. In 1972, he obtained his Masters degree in Public School Administration from the University of Arizona. Dr. West obtained his first doctorate degree as a Naprapathic physician in 1974 studying under Dr. Harold C. Swanstrom who was president of The American Naprapathic Association between 1948-1958, and was also the second president of the American Naprapathic Association in 1963. Teaching chemistry during the day, Dr. West established an afternoon and evening clinic where he treated patients at the Naprapathic Clinic of Mesa for two years.
In the early part of 1974, while teaching chemistry, he learned that the proteins that make up the blood stream - namely albumin, globulin and fibrinogen- can produce the conditions at the cell level that can cause death in just a few hours. This is the key to the life and death processes at the cell level. In 1976, he discovered The Bio-Electric Gentle Bounce for Health and other bio-electric lymphacising techniques, which enabled people to relieve pain, speed up the healing process, and reverse injury and disease. As a result of these discoveries, as early as 1976 Dr. West was invited to lecture in approximately two-hundred and sixty-five cities per year all over the United States and in Canada for seventeen years. In October-November of 1979, he went to Italy to attend the Seventh International Conference of Lymphology. He was pleased to learn at this Congress that the International Society of Lymphology is composed of some of the greatest surgeons, doctors and scientists in the world. However, at this time, there were only about three hundred lymphologists in the entire world-- about sixty-five in the United States. (This meant that there was only about one doctor per state in the United States who knew that there was a relationship between blood-proteins, lymphatics and death.) Also at the ISL Conference, he learned that this society was "not a pure medical society", and that it embraced other professions as well. He applied for membership, and on February 22, 1980, Dr. West was accepted as the 379th member of The International Society of Lymphology.
In February 1980, Dr. West obtained his second degree as a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from The American University of Natural Therapeutics and Preventive Medicine in Mesa, Arizona. He was certified February 9, 1980, by the American Naturopathic Medical Certification & Accreditation Board, Inc., in Tigard, Oregon.

Dr. West had truly dedicated his life to establish a health education program which will help people throughout the world understand how to reverse injury, conquer disease and live in peace.

I recommend to look on his site. It is also my source. There are flyer, pdf´s and videos about it.
I see the page looks a bit like all the " i have a secret - give me your money!" pages.
But it seems to be real deal!

What do you think?

Peace, love and light,
let you guide by the higher i

Jim Irie

[edit on 12-7-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I see the page looks a bit like all the " i have a secret - give me your money!" pages.

To be honest, that is exactly what it looks like to me, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and have a look see.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Yeah i know! But what he says about the cells seem to be true...

www.biologymad.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

The only thing for what he wants money is how to get the oxigen into it.
IMO this is totally legal. When you write a book u also want the people to pay for it...

join