It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Hawking: This is what aliens look like!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

Very impressive ChicUFO

You have a wonderful gift

How long does it take to create something like that?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

Usually it only takes about three hours, adding detail to the skin can take months depending on the amount of detail. I did these kinds of sculptures for years before moving on to 3d graphics. I spend most of my time in Blender 3d now.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by senttofind
I am researching this stuff and am very interested in the human looking Aliens that have been visiting Earth,they will be very intelligent thats something we all must agree on,its only the intelligent alien races we can make contact with not some thing that crawls around with no arms hands and can not walk upright.?

Hi there. I'm an amateur UFO/Alien researcher myself, and will do what i can to provide with some informations.

www.serpo.org...

14) "A photograph purported to be of EBE-1:" (an alleged picture of a EBE-1 might look like)

12) "What the Ebens may look like, taken from Wendelle Stevens' book UFO Contact from Reticulum." (no alleged picture of this Eben)

www.cavinessreport.com... www.cavinessreport.com...

www.cavinessreport.com...

Alan Caviness was once in the Navy at Puorto Rico were two F-14's were reported "missing in action" , and he is now a UFO reseacher.

Puorto Rico seems to be one of the most "haunted" places on this planet when it comes to reported encounters with UFOs/Aliens.

I don't know how many alien species have visited Earth and how many unofficial names these Et's have.

I will see if i can find more info...

And i thank you for this,i believe there are many other life forms and the the universe is teeming with life, and it harbors many exotic life forms that we can not make contact with,it is the intelligent life forms that would look similar to us, but would be more advanced in there own technology etc many light years advanced to what we humans are,the human race is only in the infant development stage,i have no dought that our earth is still being visited by many alien races,some our goverments know about and many they do not know about.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

Hey that looks good and it's free, gonna give it a go

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by OldDragger
Uh... whats with jumping all over Hawkings?
At least his aliens are not anthropomorphic representations like conventional
UFOlogy does. Most ideas I see here about "aliens" seem to come from distinctly human models, from appearance, to behavior, to motivation.
Not very alien, but very human.
We create our aliens like we create our gods, on human terms.

Very true.
Indeed it is true and nowhere is that more apparent than in this ATS thread:

UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports.

It's a real eye-opener to go through that thread, over 95% of the drawings are bipedal humanoids like this image:[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7efa77fbcf3.jpg[/atsimg]Well, at least they got pointy ears and webbed feet, but that still doesn't make them look too alien!

So it is very refreshing to me, to finally see some aliens who look, well, alien!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

LOL I very doubt Stephen Hawking should be qualified to pass through a drawing test that is required to get in to Walt Disney's Animation Education

Originally posted by AlphaANDOmega
Not saying he actualy drew the picture of the aliens..

I'm also guessing that Hawking didn't draw these. So how do we know these are what Hawking thinks aliens might look like if he didn't actually draw these? I think somebody is yanking our chain.

But whoever created them, even if it wasn't Hawking, did a good job.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodLuckCharm

There are endless software suits, just about everything has already been tried and cloned. But there are many many human varieties and humanoid varities in this universe not to mention unusual varities, some would look like monsters to us and some that do are incredibly advanced and loving inside. There are many types of lessons in this cosmos that we, the family of light, the many in one, embark in. Consciousness is more important than the suits or models, heart, mind and soul. Also this is a duality lesson, the power of love versus the love of power so many channels, not the higher ones, their is a ceiling on this, have both polarities.

Steven Hawkins sounds to me like a spokesperson for distorting cosmology and hiding their involvement.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodLuckCharm

For god sake Stephen Hawking is NOT a bloody Nobel Prize winner he has been nominated but he has never won. When will this madness end???

also for the record there are people in this world that I hold a higher degree of respect for, reason being is that Stephen Hawking is always revising his opinions to fit in with the mainstream media.

Example below 2004 - The more he learns the truth the quicker he revises his opinons.

The world-renowned theoretical physicist and cosmologist Stephen Hawkins in an address of international conference on Wednesday, July 11, 2004 gave an indication to revise his thirty-year-old earlier opinion that black holes destroy everything that enters into them. In a Dublin seminar he would disclose his new thinking of black holes which might solve the so called ‘black hole paradox’, a crucial puzzle of modern physics, the problem that was generated from his own work.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Oh gosh. I respect and get faschinated by Hawking's ideas. But the problem I have is with the broadcast. What's up with: A) all that giggling? and B) "this creature looks friendly, how could aliens be friendly...?" The little green men from Mars invading our planet with lasers was in the silly '50s movies. When will people get up to date and realize other intelligent lifeforms may actually feel sympathy, like humans, and dolphins? Before that there is zero percent chance for the masses to take the entire subject seriously.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by OldDragger
Uh... whats with jumping all over Hawkings?
At least his aliens are not anthropomorphic representations like conventional
UFOlogy does. Most ideas I see here about "aliens" seem to come from distinctly human models, from appearance, to behavior, to motivation.
Not very alien, but very human.
We create our aliens like we create our gods, on human terms.

Very true.
Indeed it is true and nowhere is that more apparent than in this ATS thread:

UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports.

It's a real eye-opener to go through that thread, over 95% of the drawings are bipedal humanoids like this image:[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7efa77fbcf3.jpg[/atsimg]Well, at least they got pointy ears and webbed feet, but that still doesn't make them look too alien!

So it is very refreshing to me, to finally see some aliens who look, well, alien!

This was exactly that drawing of these bipedal humanoids with pointy ears and webbed feet i looked for. I watched that drawing from that link long time ago, i just couldn't locate that link yesterday for put it on, time ran out of me, got tied and had to got to bed. Thanks for put it on

Some of the USOs could possibly be piloted by these entities, and the webbed feet seems to be designed to swim in water areas when these entities operate outside their vehicle in the oceans.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Anunaki10]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
sad to see him won over by tptb

[edit on 13-7-2010 by rxinfinity]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If Stephan Hawking is able to learn or teach then there's a response he's able to type on the machine.
There's not a response he's able to type on the machine.
Therefore,Stephan Hawking is not able to learn or teach.

What is going on with the major college that supports Stephan Hawking in receiving an education with mental retardation?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
reply to post by Seventytwo

I'm not taking sides here or saying that anyone is wrong. I am not very good with a pencil in my hand, my means of expression are in sculpting with clay. I have studied animal anatomy and paleontology for many years and I know about skeletal and muscular structures. Here is one example of my own work.

Hybordarian Water Dragon.
This creature is among the only living creatures to have survived the Ice age of the planet Hyboria. Hyboria has in the last few years begun a warming process that has led to open seas. Water dragons live on the edge of the retreating ice shelf's and hunt in the arctic waters. This aquatic creature is a piscivore, as it survives on a diet consisting only of fish.

SeventyTwo is right, you have a talented gift

From the time of Viking explorers (1000 years ago) to maybe about 300 - 400 years ago these sailors made sketches (bad made sketches compared to your Dragon sculpture!) of big strange looking sea living creatures. I'm not sure, it could have been one of the last living "Sea Monsters" these sailors saw out there.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Erad3

Mental retardation? OMG! I hope you are being sarcastic.

thank's Anunaki10 and 72

[edit on 13-7-2010 by ChicUFO]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
reply to post by Erad3

Mental retardation? OMG! I hope you are being sarcastic.

thank's Anunaki10 and 72

[edit on 13-7-2010 by ChicUFO]

Ha! You are fooled by the mental retardation!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
How can Steven Hawking dispose of the idea that unidentified flying craft could be manouvered by aliens? Maybe they're a form of life than once lived on Mars, and are now living in their spacecrafts using cold fusion, and trying to find ways to enter our atmosphere safely for a better home.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
people on ATS are just haters, and haters are going to hate

they have on everything

so, its obvious that they were going to hate on this guy

about the show, we all know aliens exist, so he is probably creating life based on the elements on the planet and the conditions, taking earth as a "guide"

I don't think anyone here hate him. It's just that... err... what the heck is Stephen Hawking doing? Talking about bizarre alien forms?
He have just shot himself in the foot by stepping down to that level of work practicing. It really surprises me.

Stephen Hawking is known for his contributions to the fields of cosmology, quantum gravity, context of black holes, and what else he might had contributed to that level of science.

It make me sad to watch him wasting his time on bizzare alien life forms. He should instead continue to do what he do best, and that is science at the very highest level, and maybe he still have a chance to make a revolution/breakthroug.

Well, it is his choice what he wants to do.

Don't worry, i do respect the guy

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Anunaki10]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Steven Hawking may be right in describing one alien species but there are many, many species of aliens out there. So his drawn up description of just one species based on his science does not really mean anything of importance. He has based his description on his best guess. But still this is a positive for Steven, maybe he had an experience of his own and got his mind thinking of other possibilities than just cold hard science.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I am researching this stuff and am very interested in the human looking Aliens that have been visiting Earth,they will be very intelligent thats something we all must agree on,its only the intelligent alien races we can make contact with not some thing that crawls around with no arms hands and can not walk upright.?

Hi there. I'm an amateur UFO/Alien researcher myself, and will do what i can to provide with some informations.

www.serpo.org...

14) "A photograph purported to be of EBE-1:" (an alleged picture of a EBE-1 might look like)

12) "What the Ebens may look like, taken from Wendelle Stevens' book UFO Contact from Reticulum." (no alleged picture of this Eben)

www.cavinessreport.com... www.cavinessreport.com...

www.cavinessreport.com...

Alan Caviness was once in the Navy at Puorto Rico were two F-14's were reported "missing in action" , and he is now a UFO reseacher.

Puorto Rico seems to be one of the most "haunted" places on this planet when it comes to reported encounters with UFOs/Aliens.

I don't know how many alien species have visited Earth and how many unofficial names these Et's have.

I will see if i can find more info...

And i thank you for this,i believe there are many other life forms and the the universe is teeming with life, and it harbors many exotic life forms that we can not make contact with,it is the intelligent life forms that would look similar to us, but would be more advanced in there own technology etc many light years advanced to what we humans are,the human race is only in the infant development stage,i have no dought that our earth is still being visited by many alien races,some our goverments know about and many they do not know about.

How human looking? Almost similar to humans? Or just almost humanoid looking?

www.youtube.com... This alleged humanoid specie seems more Gray looking

If it is much more human looking you're looking after then i can help for more info, i think.

I've heard of Nordics (looks more human like, more Scandinavian like) from another starsystem that is said to be more advanced compared to earthlings. I'm just not 100 percent sure if they truly exist, but i will try find that out.

Long while ago i've wathced some video intervievs with Robert O. Dean who had mentioned about a specie who look similar to earthlings who visited this planet. I just don't remember at this moment what this alleged specie's name is. I can try locate that specific interview.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Interview with Cliff Stone and Robert O. Dean

And Ladies and Gentlemen, below is some intertainment

www.youtube.com... US Navy Presidential Ceremonial Honor Guard

[edit on 16-7-2010 by Anunaki10]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join