It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation: The Beast from the Sea- a World State

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jcrash

The beast from the earth says to worship the beast with the mortal head wound (Rev 13:14).

This is a literal person with a literal head wound. .

Who is connected to the Great Whore/Vatican in Rev 17.

JFK .... Roman Catholic .... literal head wound ..... It's SLAM DUNK fulfillment !

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnPrewett

There are two beasts in Revelation. Most people I follow who have spent time studying eschatology agree with this. One of is the beast of the sea. The sea is a symbol referring to peoples which would be the political/world system beast. The other is the Beast who rises to rule the world.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JohnPrewett

There are two beasts in Revelation. Most people I follow who have spent time studying eschatology agree with this. One of is the beast of the sea. The sea is a symbol referring to peoples which would be the political/world system beast. The other is the Beast who rises to rule the world.

Wrong. Read it again.

The first Beast of Rev 13, from the "sea" is the supreme Beast.

The second Beast of Rev 13, from the "land" is subordinate.

[I call the 2nd Beast the 'head cheerleader' for the 1st Beast]

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Let me break this down for you the best I can.

"I"n the beg "I" nn "I" ng was the word "I". And "I" was with God and "I" was God. "I" was with God in the beg "I" nn "I" ng. (John 1:1) First say that statement out loud to come to the understanding of the truth. You will then realize that you were with God in the beginning and you were God (Psalm 82:6) just like everyone else was. In fact the first opening verses of Genesis are actually a metaphor describing the creation of man being formed in the womb (More on that later). All human beings started life the same way at the same time as God. Time is just illusion. All there is is the present. The past and the future are illusions as Albert Einstein once said. Notice the Bible says it has been declaring the end from the beginning. That is a great clue to what is happening. Before I interpret Rev 13 you need to understand what is going on right NOW because that is all there is.

You are in a DEEP SLEEP as the Bible calls it (Gen. 2:21) and that is why the apostle Paul says of the end that he will tell us a mystery that we will not all SLEEP but will be changed (because we understand the truth). The people who will be unable to wake up are the ones who have the mark on them that has blinded their minds to the truth in God's word (see 1 Cor. 3:14 about the veil and here for what it is Heb. 10:20). Jesus warns the Church to WAKE UP (Rev. 3:3) or he will come like a thief to them. Eve has not even been created yet because she will be made from all the decisions you make in your life hence the reason we reap what we sow and our deed will follow us. Now you may be tempted to think eve is female and adam is male. Think not. They just represent the polarity that is within us all. Here is the proof that Eve is still dormant inside of you and your rib has not even been removed yet. Go to Genesis 5:2 and read it VERY carefully. But always use the KJV because all the Bible today have been corrupted by Christian because their minds are blinded to what the truth is actually saying in the Bible.

Male and Female (Notice this is 2) created he them; and blessed them and called their name ADAM (1). These two that are within you are the two witness in revelation within each and every one of us.

We all have this duality in us (light and darkness, good and evil, male and female, etc.) and it is up to use to make the two one. This is why Jesus prays that we would all be one as he and his father are one.

What I am trying to say follows the age old line that "Life is but a dream". We just need to get our asses up, realize what is happening and stand up and fight before it's too late. So I will attempt to wake you up to the truth now and who is trying to keep it from you unknowingly (Matthew 23).

------------------------I have much more to say but will now interpret Revelation 13 for you----------------
Remember to use the KJV to follow along

And "I" stood upon the shore of the sea...stop right there and say that out loud. Who is standing on the shore of the sea at that exact moment. You are right? Okay now lets open your eyes and show you what this vision is all about in real time.

and you saw a beast rise up out of the sea having seven heads...stop again. How many heads was that in your minds eye? You might think 7 of them with 14 eyes and all that non sense that is taught in church. All you need to do to interpret the Bible is stay focused and pull yourself together. 7 is God's number. God is light. Light when it goes through a prism displays 7 rays of the rainbow. So instead of fixating on the 7 rays of the rainbow recognize they are all 1. So instead of seven heads you will have one. That is one proof of that conclusion but here is a way better one. There are seven layers of flesh in the human body. Armed with that truth, nest all seven heads inside eachother and now you have one head. Let continue.

And ten horns and upon his horns ten crowns. The horns represent strength and the crowns represent achievements. But this is where this starts to get interesting. Upon his HEADS (Plural) the NAME (Singular) of blasphemy. Keep mind as I reveal what this name is that though we have 1 head the 7 are still present they are just nested inside each other. So on each layer of flesh in the head of the beast is a letter in the NAME of blashemy. So what is that name you wonder?

J A H O V A H - The abomination that causes desolation

And you might be tempted to say I am the blasphemer. Just hold on. This is where things get good and the lie in the Bible (Rev 5) comes unglued (2 Thes 2:11)

E B I B L (Put the e in front the the b and Bible has the word "Lie" spelled backwards) ebibl.com for more info on that.

So back to topic. I am saying God or any God that you worship other than the one who is within you is an abomination to the holy spirit you were born with right from the get go. Here is the Biblical evidence for this. God said "You will have no other God's before me." You read that and you might be tempted to submit yourself to the Lordship of Christ at Church on Sunday morning. Don't do it. That is a grave mistake as I start to unmask who the Antichrist is because he has been with us from the beginning. If you are the temple of the living God and his spirit dwells within you (1 Cor. 3:16) could you not point to yourself and declare with your voice, "I will have no other God's before me"? You are still following God's word but do you now see the trap of the enemy. One conclusion leads to idol worship of false God's like Jesus Christ who can't breathe, talk, see or anything else. No one can prove the existence of Jesus because of the obvious that he is not real. But the other leads to the edification of the only true God within you that is invisible (Rom 1:20) and is Spirit (John 4:24).

So coming full circle can you see why J A H O V A H is the abominable idol. Because it represent the worship of an external God; A god who tells you not to murder yet slays half the people in the Bible. This is what creates all the contradictions in the Bible which leads to controversy and creates confusion and division within us and the people who take the bible literally down to the letter. Remember the letter killeth but the spirit (within you) gives life. And where the spirit is there is freedom. Enough said on that point.

And the beast which I say was like unto a leopard - this is a mark of integrity as a leopard never changes it's spots. This beast does not sacrifice his own personal integrity (What is true about him) to try and save his reputation (What other think is true about him). He follows the precept "TO THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE" which is complete sound biblically as I have just pointed out.

His feet where like those of a bear - this is a symbol of strength in his faith and his walk with the only true God within him. It is where he stands on the issues that will reveal the power of his faith when his righteousness is revealed to the whole world VERY SOON I might add.

And his mouth was like that of a lion - this is a symbol of power in his words and in his speech. The Bible says he speaks as never a man spoke. He will be the first to finish the race that was marked out before us and reach perfection before anyone else. He will then reveal to the whole world how they can do the same VERY SOON I might add.

I'll stop for now and let anyone reply. QUESTIONS?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOneInsideTheZero
The Bible does not go in for word-play involving modern languages.
Any interpretation involving that kind of word-play has no validity. It is just playing games with words, of no ultimate value.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

That's fair but. But let me ask you this since you are so wise and sure of your judgment. What do you make of this verse:

1 Cor. 3:18
Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become WHAT WAS THAT? A FOOL, that he may be wise.

Why? Because God's secret wisdom is found in foolishness. For the wisdom of this world (like yours) is foolishness in God's sight. You lack proper judgment and counsel for your reply to have any amount of credibility.

I will oppose all like you and destroy all false Gods. And that destruction begins with Christianity using the very book they profess to understand. They said in their hearts they will continue forever the eternal queen. But they did not consider these things or reflect on what might happen. PERHAPS YOU AND THE REST OF THEM SHOULD HAVE.

"I" will destroy the wisdom of the wise. The intelligence of the intelligent "I" will frustrate. WATCH...

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Hey DISRAELI,

This is THEONEINSIDETHEZERO. Say I just wanted to apologize for my harsh reply. I was out of line and I am sorry if that might have rubbed you the wrong way. You made a valid point as did I but clearly I could have said that a little better.

Well, take care and have a good night.
Paul

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

The Book of Revelations needs to be taken literally in my opinion, other wise its all bullsh*t. OK the beast from the sea, I don't know what to do with that one. would be than THE KRAKEN.

...RELEASE THE KRAKEN...

Not that the book is cryptic or something, like there is a secret key, what about 1/3 of earth burns (1st trumpet) 1/4 of the people devoured by wild animals (4th seal) 1/3 of the ocean becomes blood (2nd trumpet) etc etc? That can never be cryptic!

edit on 2016-12-14 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8
Those fractions can ba approximate, just like "half the people" can be approximate.
This is one of a whole series of Revelation threads, in which I think I managed to uncover the basic message (the key is in the images echoed from the Old Testament).

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Some one corrects my (intended) spelling "mistakes" ?

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

Some one corrects my (intended) spelling "mistakes" ?

Sorry I was perhaps a little bit confused because I had similar responses in 2 separate post (picture / text) still weird though intended was ...RELEASE THE KRAKKEN... which is phonetics how you pronounce "KRAKEN" in Dutch, so I thought some external party changed it (I have just a little bit paranoid tendencies, stranger things has happen to me lately
)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You spoke of the "whore".

I may be out of line here, but I dare suggest the following.

What if Satan was a Woman?
What if Lucifer Knew of a Great Secret only She shared knowledge of.
What if Man got history all wrong by taking Woman out of it and casting judgment down on her, call her a whore and replace her with a holy ghost?
What if all the whore was ever guilty of was to Dare to Love and express herself through Love.
What if Man failed to see this in his Youth?

Hmm.
There is much to consider.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86
Thiis Revelation series contains five different threads covering the Harlot of Babylon (I always called her a harlot, never a whore). In other words, she is a complex figure. But it is established in ch17 that she represents an essentially religious institution, resting on the support of the political institution represented by the Beast.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This series was running ten years ago. It may be relevant again now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join