It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth: Evidence of FantasyLand (Must See !)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Amazing photos, it would be awsome to visit a place like that. When I read you title though, I thought it was going to be a thread about the hollow earth with the little people living on the inside lol

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Amazing.
Wow...just...wow...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Absolutely breath taking.

I've seen some of the pics before, but still Awesome!

Hats off to the OP, that is why I come to ATS.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Lovely pictures........but nothing at all to do with "hollow earth" theories.

A lot of those pics have been posted before, and I think your commentary before the pics, is taking a little "artistic licence" at best.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
These images really are INCREDIBLE!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
awesome! at first I thought, ok, lets lee what little fairies and butterflies are in the hollow earth....and bammm, the size of the structures blew me away! these are the most beautiful pictures and I thank you for giving me a wow suprise.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

BTW, they could make a fortune renting that place out to Hollywood...

What a great place to shoot a movie..

S&F

Bite Your Tongue man!! I work in the film biz. I want nothing to do with hauling all of the gear we use into THAT place. Besides, you don't want a film crew in someplace like that. Better a herd of raging bulls than a film crew IYKWIM.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ehh I've seen better.
KOTOR crystal caves.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

any pictures?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thank you for the pics. That is truly amazing. Earths rebar

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Nice presentation and pictures although they've already been posted at least a couple of times.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do these crystal caves have to do with the speculation that the earth is hollow?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Meditation in there would be absolutely incredible, the energy most be so theistic and profound.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Snf on the most incredible post I've seen this year. Excellent.
What wonders the earth still holds. Xilbalba. What a movie this would make.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
NatGeo did a whole show on this place. There is fear that the caves will fill with water again, of course making the places inaccessible. The crystals are thousands of years old, and have been sampled looking for biologicals.
Very cool looking place. Very hot conditions.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I was hoping we would be seeing pictures that prove the hollow earth theory. It's interesting stuff but the topic is misleading.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
i seen the Documentary on these caves a while back and in comparing those men/women in the caves against the crystals, i was stunned.

it's great to see those again...but have the CRYSTAL SKULLS been debunked convincingly? just wondering, as a cave like that would be clearly a place of origin to harvest crystal large enough to make them.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by ahmonrarh]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
werent there descriptions of 'inner earth cities' that were called crystal cities or something along those lines? i'll try to look up if im correct, i could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yo i dont care

Those are the exact same crystals they have in beasties (Beast Wars) and its what they fight over, and its the exact same crystals in Land of the Lost

there is no way they arn't ment to be the same thing

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by monobrow

Haha I was thinking that same exact same thing. These are amazing pictures, I wish I could go there...How hot is 70 degrees celsius exactly, like how long can you survive given enough water. Is it enough to burn, because I do not that the cooling suit wearers do have some exposed skin

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Beautiful!! seen this a few times and it never ceases to amaze me!

As far as this being evidence of a hollow earth??
It's sort of like looking at the space between your finger and fingernail and saying alluding that your whole body is hollow...

The Earth is 8,000 miles in diameter and we're looking at a few hundred feet of hollowness.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join