It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineered Events / False Flag ops are contracted out to private companies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think it goes over like an auction floor, once a "necessary event" is proposed, a pool of companies is generated, reflecting whichever fields of expertise are needed, and bids are taken. I think the fubar situation in the gulf was an engineered event, and maybe can even be "turned off" at any time. Just a poker chip covered in oil, and maybe one day, blood.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Yeah i never get the winning bid... But you just have not lived untill you have been to a false flag auction. The presiden (in his rabbit form),colonel sanders and puff the dragon are all there. When the auction is over you wake up in the back of a cop car where they tell you that they arrested you for running through the mall wearing nothing but a tin foil hat...again.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

"I want you to put on these glasses man, they show you how things really are."

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
lol

I thought that the US Gov did NO BID contracts
like with Halliburton, Carlyle Group etc....

when has money EVER been a problem for TPTB?

You act as if they operate like NASA, best product
for the cheapest price. False Flags don't work like that
I'm afraid. Money is NOT an object for these people.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

lol money aint a problem but everyone wants it.. You don't think human emotions play any part? I think it's plausible it's an intricate what can you do for me game. Everyone keeps hidden cards and there must be some jockeying of position.

I never said bid in dollar amounts, but literal power bids..

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
reply to post by boondock-saint

lol money aint a problem but everyone wants it..

In that case those contracting will just get whoever they think best to do the task.

I would think most of the work done is in-house, CIA-type operatives etc, with the occasional set-up/patsy pawns that end up unwittingly (sic) involved.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Dayem, how do we get bid-listed for this? I just went over to fedbizopps looking for 'false flag operation support', nothing.

Doesn't show up as a lower tier bid-out for SAIC, Northrop, Boeing or LockMar either, you'd think they'd be all over that, and I don't see it on the current STTR/SBIR solicitation.

Did some calling to the guys in Tampa, they do stuff sort of in that category, nothing there either. And hell, I've done contract jobs for them that were pretty exciting back in my youth, paid really well but didn't involve false flags. A surprisingly inaccurate passport, once.

/Soy un Canadiense, mi amigo.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well,well another thread using the term "false flag" because they read it somewhere without really knowing what it means.

I know it is wikipedia but it does give a pretty good definition.

False Flag

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

You semantic enforcers are always drooling over an opportunity to strike down someone with your almighty sword of linguistic absolutes. I said engineered events and false flags. So it can totally apply..

You know exactly what I mean, so not only have you wasted your time on my meaningless pursuit of ignorance, you have wasted mine even more so!

You're right! The false flag meme is not the definition of false flag. Even though the definition can be applied for this purpose.

They are blaming human incompetence, but it is human will which was the sole generator of this event. They blame human failure.. while human intent goes un scrutinized.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
How's this for a false flag that was apparently contracted out, to the afghans who were supposed to be guarding the South Korean workers compound in Afghanistan, back in June of this year, crazy story, and the best evidence I've ever seen of a false flag....

english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

No surprise, people lie and deceive, everyone has, it's very profitable until your balance arrives. Scale these events up or down, the fractal of corruption.

top topics

join