It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinite Source Of Currency!?!?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

The warning of the reply!
"Please do not post your own personal information. "

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Erad3

I have maybe made a mistake is my assessment of your avatar, because for that to be the case, you'd have to be at least somewhat rational, but I think youre frankly schizophrenic, and no that's not an amateur opinion and not intended as an uninformed or insulting remark, you clearly make no sense and are unable to communicate. I really do care.
Seek help before you hurt yourself or others or start taking your medications again, please. Maybe, it'd be better for some there be an infinite source of haldol or cogentin then fiat currency.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mordant1
reply to post by Erad3

I have maybe made a mistake is my assessment of your avatar, because for that to be the case, you'd have to be at least somewhat rational, but I think youre frankly schizophrenic, and no that's not an amateur opinion and not intended as an uninformed or insulting remark, you clearly make no sense and are unable to communicate. I really do care.
Seek help before you hurt yourself or others or start taking your medications again, please. Maybe, it'd be better for some there be an infinite source of haldol or cogentin then fiat currency.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by mordant1]

I can occasionally change the avatar into other stick figures for humor.

I didn't say anything about an amateur opinion from anyone.

I enjoy the concern because of the misspellings of words that occur.
There's trouble with misspelling of words in all posters.
This is fine because of the Edit button.

Don't stereotype the misspellings of words !

The inductive argument is frightening for scholarly research.

Ill get to the location of the currency in the next post.

Thank you for the concern.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c0c2f984c89.jpg[/atsimg]

This is for determining the location.

I present this because of how to locate the money source for distribution.

If the poster locates the currency for purchase then the currency is in use for the location.
The currency isn't in use for the location.
Therefore, the poster didn't locate the currency for purchase.

If the poster locates the universe then the poster locates the outside universe.
The poster didn't locate the outside universe.
Nonetheless, the poster didn't locate the universe.

This is flattering to me for the location of a currency!
How flattering is this thread!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Erad3]

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Erad3]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
All country’s are with a constitution to obey.
The United States is a country.
Therefore, the United States is with a constitution to obey.

If the country's use letters for a word then the country's locate their country name with a label.
The country's don't use letters for a word.
The country's cant locate their country name with a label.

If you don't know the country name then you'll never know where it's location is.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Erad3]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
they decided to print money because the gold coins were losing their weight. Since its a soft metal, shocking coins together, gold was losing its worth so they printed money with mention "one dollar worth of gold " on the bills.
But after the great depression of 1929 this mention dissapeared from the money bills... its just paper. And you know.. it kinda became a parallel economy (i cant prove that...its just a gut feeling )

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SSimon
they decided to print money because the gold coins were losing their weight. Since its a soft metal, shocking coins together, gold was losing its worth so they printed money with mention "one dollar worth of gold " on the bills.
But after the great depression of 1929 this mention dissapeared from the money bills... its just paper. And you know.. it kinda became a parallel economy (i cant prove that...its just a gut feeling )

This is during the Ronald Reagan Administration?

Why can't a group take power of an old currency to start a new currency?

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Erad3]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Anyway, money is only valuable if backed by something.

If it isn't, then in reality it is just paper and metal, and only worth the paper or metal. It would have no value really. I guess we could continue to function if we pretend it has value. That might work in limited circumstances.

If all the citizens of the United States continued to function as if their money had value, I guess it would work, because we would give it value in our own minds.

That's exactly what we do right now. Money is not backed by anything except debt. Our economy is a debt based economy backed by debt and belief that money has inherent value. The gold standard ended in 1973. LONG LIVE DEBT!

No, seriously though... I think we need to move to a resource based economy so we can end poverty for good rather than pretending we don't have the means to do so now.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
woooooooooooooooooooooow...

i dont even know what to say about this op...

is this about money? value? aliens?

haha

wow

ok... money is control. money is now worthless. not even worth its weight in paper. theres no gold. it was all taken from us. reagan admin? wth? are you even a real person? i'd have to say asking your age may be highly relevent in this matter. if this subject interests you little timmy, research it. its crazy how deep this goes. but so far several ppl have tried to tell you, and youre not getting it. you draw stick pictures of galaxies. dude seriously

you have to want to know. and must be prepared for what you find. i think you should wait a few years. this is a very very serious subject

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erad3

If the country's use letters for a word then the country's locate their country name with a label.

If you don't know the country name then you'll never know where it's location is.

What do they use for money and how is valeu perceived where you come from and where you dont come from but have been?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

What do they use for money and how is valeu perceived where you come from and where you dont come from but have been?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Is it possible that politicians are taking advantage of the money system?

It's possible to overthrow a government and change the currency.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

I can't believe you asked this question!
What a shock at this reply.

The thoughts of having no currency is fear full.

What would it be like if the money system hit the fan?

At this moment, the money is now unable for use in every county.
What a thought?
What a thought?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e429607e9d4.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mav0360

There's speculation to why the people gave such power to the leaders.
The people seemed to accept the coin system from their powerful leaders.

This is still going on in the current era.

If the government power is in control of their currency then the government distributes and enforces their currency.
The government power is in control of their currency.
Therefore, the government distributes and enforces their currency.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Erad3]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by sirnex

Is it possible that politicians are taking advantage of the money system?

It's possible to overthrow a government and change the currency.

Governments, corporations, lot's of individuals take advantage of the money system. Even if you overthrow the current lot of them and change the currency, someone new will come into place and take advantage of that new money system.

What we need to do is get rid of money, barter and exchange altogether. Make all the resources of the planet free to the whole of humanity. If we work together, no one would be homeless, starving or go without anything. Scarcity, poverty and starvation are caused by money, barter and exchange systems. We live on a world full of abundance and yet people die from lack of purchasing power, that simply disgusting and sad for an intelligent species.

Well, I suppose we couldn't call ourselves intelligent when we act like that, can we?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If there was infinite currency then how would the government keep us down here?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This question makes my head hurt. Several times I have proposed it to my best friend who has an Ivy League degree in Economics. Out of laziness he does not even try and speculate an answer. It is an amorphous thing. Currency's value is directly proportionate to the productivity of its collective owners. Wow, I feel so smart today.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
If there was infinite currency then how would the government keep us down here?

I have to notice the past tense in the post.

This is a great question.

These might be topics that include riot motivation.

It's funny to think of riot motivation.

Hm! This is a interesting question you asked.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Imagine yourself being a world leader.

This could help with the topic and thread.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If I was a world leader then my lust for wealth would have me do what most world leaders do; milk the currency. Banks do it so well, this is what drives inflation. They are stealing, but the sneaky milking technique is legal. It is a money pump that keeps the elite at the top.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join