It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Community in EU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Allright people, it´s mid 2010 and you as fellow ATSer maybe recognized the signs of the coming war, the fulfillment of NWO and all the sun-related earth activity.
As i did know a lot of this things many, many years ago through my spiritual jurney, ATS was a good news and info site for me, giving me the feeling of "not beeing alone" with my knowlege.
There are so many things i could tell you, that guided me to be prepared for a very bad major event in the next years. Since i´m eight i am preparing for the worst case.
Back then i didn´t know about any conspiracy nor any bad developments on earth, but i had the strong feeling to be prepared for a life without electricity, a life without the aid of machines in full respect to nature.
I always felt, the way humanity lives, is essentialy wrong and would lead to the destruction of mother earth. And i never could fit into this society, as i never would support these mass murderers and their satanic agenda.

After the death of my pregnant girlfriend in 2005 i decided to cancel my education at ILLUMINATI-steelworks and started a world trip per backpack.
From germany i convicted her body to Perth, australia.
From there i flew to thailand and have been three month at "the beach", then i drove through india, flew to L.A., per greyhound to N.Y.(and was shocked how babylon US really is) and flew from there to switzerland.
I made a unfamous pilgrims path through the mountains and landed in a small town former called "Sion (now Sitten)".
There i stayed a winter with an old family friend and a high degree mason, who treated me like his son and showed me some secrets... wow!
In spring i traveled back to my hometown, Hamburg, and stayed few month, ´cause of raising money.
Then i started my biggest travel, the biggest challenge of my life. I went to france to walk on the "camino de santiago".
I made it! Yeah! But it was not satisfying.
I traveled on, along the coast of portugal and then spain again.
In andalusia i met a german hippie who helped me out after i got robbed at a full-moon-goa-beachparty (arrrg! nearly 40k gone... F*#!!!)
In andalusia i saw a few wonderfull places like "the beach" in thai. There are a few alternative communities who life like i ever wanted.
So i stayed in Canos de mekka, Sta. Fee, Beneficio, Valle de sencaciones, Nerja and the world famous San Pedro.
This was the best time of my life! I had nearly no money, but i was happy, had a roof on top and food and water. The people there where so lovely... it was incredible!

But there where also a lot of bad sides, which tend me to come back to germany and to search for somebody who wants to come with me, dream this dream toghether...

Now i´m back since nearly three years and have a (sometimes) nice wife and a wonderfull little daughter.

So, now to the issue of my thread title. In the moment i have two or three options for our destination in a community in south europe.
But this is just my second choice.
I would like to fund a new community in europe.
I´m thinking of a spiritual, ecologic and natural way of living on a nice peace of land with water supply, building up a permaculture farm with usefull animals and clean energy.

My vision is to build up a complete new ecofriendly (self reliant) village with alternative housing, gardening and energy harvesting, to live in harmony with nature.
I have a lot of ideas, what to do with it.
EcoFarm, Alternative Money, Spiritual centre, RealFantasyRoleplayGames, EcoRestaurant or Hotel...The posibilities are endless.

This thread is mainly to see what comes around here and to look what you think about this idea.
If there are people thinking the same, we can connect here.
And also if we could find a place, a piece of land someone would like to give us for this project, would be nice.

Peace, love and light
let you guide by the higher i
Jim Irie

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well, i see it´s monday. my time is 23:45.

I see its not the time for a european thread...

But my hope is for ATS...

let´s see...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie

And also if we could find a place, a piece of land someone would like to give us for this project, would be nice.

If you happen to find anyone willing to give land away free, I can always use more. Any continent is fine with me. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Interesting, but could you please tell us of these few 1000 souls that know what is coming. And what is coming, more specificlally?

Not too many can pick up their life and move to Europe to live off the land with you, as much as we'd like to.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I encourage all who FEEL the same, to go ahead and post here. There is a closed circuit of consciousness open to the "new Noahs", those who can't stand to be at odds with the Earth around them, who struggle against the spirit of death ravaging the planet. We know life will continue, and the disease will be cured. OP, you have a U2U. PEACE

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Okay i see you read my other post from the DarkKnight-28Oct2011-thread.

After i posted it, i noticed myself that i only have to wait for someone´s asking the question about "how do i come to the number of few 1000"...

I really dont know how much really enlightened people are outthere so this was more of a intuitive guess.
But let me introduce you into my think tank:
There are roundabout 7-8.000.000.000 Humans on earth. How much people are there, interested in issues like ATS? Guess not more than few million. Lets say there are 50.000.000. Then how much of this humans are seeking spiritual? (And i dont mean the religious oneways! I mean free seeking!)
Nevermore than 20.000.000. And how much of them gaining a higher level of spirituality? Not more than a million!
And now, how much of them reach their higher self? a half? seems to me far fetched but lets count on...
So we have 500.000 Humans in the state of higher i from all over the world.
The biggest part is older than 40 years as they needed the time to come to this level. The lesser part are the younger generations which came here at a higher level evolving to much higher degrees than their ancestors.

So how much humans are connected with their higher self via meditation or direkt contact telling them to prepare and going to special places to be in security during this major events.
Stays not much, nor?

The answer to your second questions lays within this above and your own question...

as much as we'd like to.

If you would like as much as we would... you would be on the way!

[edit on 6-7-2010 by JimIrie]

[edit on 6-7-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

I cant give you some land but you should when I picked my little survival place out here in southeast Kansas I did so for a number of reasons... the first is the surrounding community has a falling population count... more people leaving the state than are moving here... secondly small farms are offered for sale here fairly cheap compared to other places...and lastly and most importantly to me is the ability to farm without the need for irrigation, in fact I just decided to rent some earth moving equipment and built myself a "Bass/Catfish" pond in one corner... If I build a pond geass will soon move in too...the woods behind my place are teaming with wildlife, deer possums coons, they walk right up to you too!

Now there is another 80 acres behind my place...as over productive as this part of the country is that might be a good place to start then try to acquire more land as you expand?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Err... I´m not quite sure what you want to say with this? It´s a bit....
....confusing!?

I see there is an increasing in threads, dealing with the issue of OP.
So why nobody is writing here? Are you afraid of tptb finding out what we plan?
Hope this will be better next days, weeks as the risk of war and else is increasing, too...

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

I'm there, if you can leave out the concept of money altogether. I see no reason for it, do you? Think love, think generosity, think kindness, think freedom. How can you value one thing over another?

When you set out to redesign the world, don't take the biggest problem from this one with you. Think with your heart. It works better.

I'm currently working on finding that land too. I live in Finland, btw.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Do you really think i would let the worst invention of the last cycle indoctrine our project?

Will U2U you! Maybe you like to share your thoughts of a perfect community and future society?

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Yes, this is what i mean! As i stated above living in nature doesnt mean to live like armish or cavemen, it means to live in full resonance with nature, in harmony with the universe.

Even if i think the most inventions after WWII are made up to divide us from the natural harmonic frequencies, there are so much alternate technologies who are in resonace with it.

Instead of building hermetic closed, antibiotic houses with alot useless, sharp corners, you could build round and open, with natural resources.

There is a famous quote from Schauberger who said;
"there are no straight lines in nature"
Everything follows well hidden rules, like the fibonacci numbers (explains spiral movement) or natural frequencies, which all great ancient cultures knew and used in their buildings (best example: The temple of life, in egypt).

Or instead of using modern agriculture i would apologize to go with permaculture! Have a search on it. Wonderfull!

Also IMO the energy crisis could be solved, just with the subject of decentralizing (and surely clean energy!)!
How much money is spend to build up these expensive nuclear facilities, wich do nothing more than to boil the water and move steam turbines?
And how much would it cost to equip every roof with solar panels?
Much more less and it would be enough energy left for industrial use...

will write more tomorrow... need to meditate and then go sleep

Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

I personally have done a great deal of study of foraging and can now find as much food straight from nature as I will ever need. We have completely forgotten that She provides more than we need. The reason we believe we don't have enough is because of erroneous thoughts about what food is and does in our bodies.

Houses. Since I saw this site, I have longed for one of these hobbit houses. I would be happy to reclaim an old abandoned house too, or I could simply find a suitable cave for the purpose. I've often thought of excavating a home into the side of a hill. One must be careful though as we don't know what's going to happen now with the changes in climate and polar shifts, etc. Perhaps claiming an abandoned house would be the most sensible option for now.

How much for solar panels? Make them yourself for cheap. The technology is getting better all the time and the costs are dropping. Read Mother Earth News and The Daily Green for basic info. There are a million sites out there with both good and bad info. Start reading with your heart to find what you need.

My thoughts have been on creating small communities so that people know each other by sight and reputation. This will already eliminate the need for law and policing as it will be innate in that community.

There is much more, but until I walk the dog and make a pot of coffee, it rests here.
Back later!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I commend anyone who just picks up and goes somewhere and anywhere they desire. I always tell younger people who seem confused about life to get a seasonal job out of the town you grew up. You meet a diverse amount of people and definitely grow from that experience.

Foraging is extremely important and I do believe it was what saved a many amount of people in Greece during their great depression. But on a light note...I have a gopher who ate my broccoli so you have to think about competition as well.

I would feel insecure though moving to an island or country that was inclusive to only a select mind of perfect utopia. What is to stop the rest of the world to point their weapons at us with whatever hate and contempt they perceive?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyGirl

Create the world you want to live in. You do it every day. Don't think about competition or guns or anything else that you specifically don't want included in your daily life. That only give it energy and impetus.

All of you: I suggest you read this thread on ATS now. This is the mentality you must adopt in order to be free.

new topics

top topics

join