It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Wikileaks - Iceland" - video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This video from Journeyman Pictures has Daniel Ellsberg, Julian Assange interviewed (of course), some stuff about Assange's early participation in a Melbourne thing called "International Subversives", stuff about Iceland, Adrian Lamo, Bradley Manning, that "mass spying" quote...

[edit on 5-7-2010 by nine-eyed-eel]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

What I wonder about - and I am not implying absent evidence that Julian Assange is working for some government, this is a flat question without connotation - is, where does the money come from? I haven't seen this addressed (not that I am an expert on the dude)...I am just saying, if I was interviewing him, I would immediately have to ask him "You seem to have shoes and stay in hotels...you got a rich girl friend, family trust fund, advance on your book deal, or what?"

Is not that the most obvious question that didn't get asked in the video???

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
posted on 5-7-2010 @ 04:55 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

"Wikileaks - Iceland" - video

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

What I wonder about - and I am not implying absent evidence that Julian Assange is working for some government, this is a flat question without connotation - is, where does the money come from? I haven't seen this addressed (not that I am an expert on the dude)...I am just saying, if I was interviewing him, I would immediately have to ask him "You seem to have shoes and stay in hotels...you got a rich girl friend, family trust fund, advance on your book deal, or what?"

Is not that the most obvious question that didn't get asked in the video???

after two months on this site no one could answer that question, does that say something also?

yes

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel
This video from Journeyman Pictures has Daniel Ellsberg, Julian Assange interviewed (of course), some stuff about Assange's early participation in a Melbourne thing called "International Subversives", stuff about Iceland, Adrian Lamo, Bradley Manning, that "mass spying" quote...

[edit on 5-7-2010 by nine-eyed-eel]

edit on 13-9-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye because: to qoute missing OP

new topics

join