It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP: A Challanger Appears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45d78942a523.jpg[/atsimg]

image is a double spiral interference pattern produced by a LG02 mode taken by P.R. Crawford (2002).
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d1c17fb1dc5.jpg[/atsimg]
departments.colgate.edu...

(Edit to remove Awesome Video)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Edit to remove Awesome Video)

-Edrick (FnMLGkj91Og)

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Edrick]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
what is your thread supposed to be about? you have to spiral pictures, a tootsie roll pop parody, and some music video

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

what is your thread supposed to be about?

Links.... Find links, Click Links, Read Links.

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

that was moderately interesting, but I fail to see the practical use in doing that experiment into the sky. Your link does seem to hold some credability for an explanation, but again, whats the point?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

that was moderately interesting, but I fail to see the practical use in doing that experiment into the sky. Your link does seem to hold some credability for an explanation, but again, whats the point?

One can neutralize an electromagnetic wave by projecting a copy of that wave, only 180 degrees out of Phase from the original.

This would provide a DEFENSE against any EM based weaponry, and where the beams MEET, they would produce an interference pattern like the one that I showed above.

This interference would result in "Shaped" plasma glowing in the sky.

It would be a spiral, because of the ANGLE that the beams are interfering AT, and would "Rotate" because the plasma was being PUSHED by the most powerful beam, and thus, change the "Timing" of the interference pattern.

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

very interesting, but again, what would be the point? what were they intercepting? an EMP bomb?

Also, you should take out the other two videos in your first post as they add nothing to your argument.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Explanation: Hmmm?
I think I've seen this effect somewhere before!

Yep! It's the good old Southpark "Cotton swabs and a flashlight trick, used to produce Pirate Ghosts! Or is that Ghost Pirates???"!

Matt Heffernan's "South Park" Page [filmhead.com]

Episode 312: Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery
Premiere:
October 27, 1999
Plot:
It's Halloween in South Park again, and all is not well. Father Maxi denounces the holiday as evil, and expresses his disgust in inviting the band Korn to perform, which could only compound the evil that day. Korn and the rest of South Park start seeing pirate ghosts (or are they ghost pirates?) around the pier, making the concert a distinct impossibility. With the help of their space chicken friend, Niblet, Korn foils the ghosts, and reveals that Father Maxi was actually creating the illusion of translucent pirates. This is demonstrated by shining a flashlight through cotton swabs, and making spooky sounds with a cup of Swiss cheese.
Kenny's Cause of Death:
While in his ED-209 costume, his legs were bound by towlines from tiny spaceships, then he was brought to the ground and fatally fired upon.
Obligatory Lesson:
JONATHAN: ...You all perceived us to be mean, evil people, but really we're just normal guys. And we all perceived pirate ghosts to be real, when actually, they were just cotton swabs. So I guess the lesson is: it's easy to perceive something some way, and then be wrong. So we all need to learn to be a little less perceptive.

Script from "Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery" [southparkstuff.com]

Jonathan: I think I've got this groovy mystery solved!
[Outside. The mystery has apparently been explained. The priest is now under arrest]
Chef: Well, I must say I still don't get this at all.
Jonathan: It's simple. Priest Maxi didn't want there to be a Halloween, so he decided to scare everyone away from the docks.
David: Yeah. And then he used this flashlight and some cotton swabs to create the ghosts. [shows the flashlight and swabs, then shines the light through the swabs. The pirate ghosts appear in the distance]
Fieldy: [with some cheese and a cup] Then all he needed was some sound effects created by this cup and a piece of cheese. [holds them to his mouth and sounds] Aaaaraargh!
Jonathan: And all he had to do then was create a ghost ship, by using some candles, a mirror, and two squirrels. [genuflects to place the candle between the mirror and the squirrels. A pirate ship appears on the lake]
Chef: Father, why did you go to all this trouble?
Fr. Maxi: Because Halloween is an abomination of God. I would do anything to stop this wretched, unholy holiday!
Chef: Including killing people and wreaking havoc all over South Park?
Brunet: Don't you see that by trying to stop Halloween you've scared the hell out of everybody?
Fr. Maxi: No.
Barbrady: Okay buddy, you can explain downtown! [takes the priest away]

So in this case with the Norway spiral it was some anonamous entity with a wonky haircomb and a keyring light that saved us all from DOOM!

Personal Disclosure:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

very interesting, but again, what would be the point? what were they intercepting? an EMP bomb?

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie!" till you can find a rock.
-Author: Wynn Catlin

It is used as a Negotiating "Tactic" by TPTB, to influence international *SWAY* to their ADGENDA.

Also, you should take out the other two videos in your first post as they add nothing to your argument.

I of course, see your point...

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Please add to existing thread.

Closed.

top topics

join