It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus:Mabus and the third Anti-Christ

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
articles.findarticles.com...

Pope fears Bush is antichrist, journalist contends - Church - journalist Wayne Madsden - Brief Article
New Catholic Times, May 18, 2003

WASHINGTON DC -- According to freelance journalist Wayne Madsden, "George W Bush's blood lust, his repeated commitment to Christian beliefs and his constant references to 'evil doers,' in the eyes of many devout Catholic leaders, bear all the hallmarks of the one warned about in the Book of Revelations--the anti-Christ."

Madsen, a Washington-based writer and columnist, who often writes for Counterpunch, says that people close to the pope claim that amid these concerns, the pontiff wishes he was younger and in better health to confront the possibility that Bush may represent the person prophesized in Revelations. John Paul II has always believed the world was on the precipice of the final confrontation between Good and Evil as foretold in the New Testament.

Before he became pope, Karol Cardinal Wojtyla said, "We are now standing in the face of the greatest historical confrontation humanity has gone through. I do not think that wide circles of the American society or wide circles of the Christian community realize this fully. We are now facing the final confrontation between the church and the anti-Church, of the Gospel versus the anti-Gospel."

The pope worked tirelessly to convince leaders of nations on the UN Security Council to oppose Bush's war resolution on Iraq. Vatican sources claim they had not seen the pope more animated and determined since he fell ill to Parkinson's Disease. In the end, the pope did convince the leaders of Mexico, Chile, Cameroon and Guinea to oppose the U.S. resolution.

Madsen contends that "Bush is a dangerous right-wing ideologue who couples his political fanaticism with a neo-Christian blood cult."

COPYRIGHT 2003 Catholic New Times, Inc.
COPYRIGHT 2003 Gale Group

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
its so hard to predict from Nostrodamus. Its normally only way after the event that SOME of his predictions match up.

the part about 27 yr war and stuff....related to the beast 666..the bible only gives this person a 3 yr reign or something within the 7 year period of tribulation, which will be cut short or no flesh will survive.

I think the bible is alot more accurate than Nostro.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
who was nostradomas i was just wondering ????????????

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thequietshaodw
who was nostradomas i was just wondering ????????????

He French man who lived in the 15th-16th century who saw into a bowl of water and claimed he saw the future.

He predicted the London Fire, three anti-christ's (Napolean, Hitler, Mabus), and he also predicted a "metal bird flying into two buildings..." I'm paraphrasing the last of course.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by unholy enterprise
ermsss ok this is it
mabus the first thing is there an island near sabah where in my country territory which is call MABUS.
regarding this MABUS it maybe a BUSH nostra make a slightly different tounge spell like HITLER into HISTER
so a lot of this verse actually short form or code of situation just like poetry.but nowaday who care if BUSH is the real ONE EVIL we have to ask MR president again
to which CATHEDRAL does he following to or EVIL endeed

I think tat when Nostradamus was talking about 'Hister' he was actually refering to the River Rhine as that was at one point called the Hister. Please not I am not sure about this 100%.

A good Nostradamus site I found was:

www.nostradamus-repository.org

Very useful for looking up quatrains. Personally I believe Nostradamus could see into to future. He makes a reference to the first antichrist (Napoleon) being exiled to Elba and I do not see how anyone could predict this. However many of his quatrains are too vague and can be interpreted to mean several things.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Ya know....if someone were the antichrist, I think we'd all probably know by now...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
He was a doctor with very modern ideas about medicine as well as being a prophet, see link

www.apfmed.org...

[edit on 14-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

[edit on 16-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The quatrain about Hister/Hilter was actually invented by MI5 during WW2.

They printed this fictional quatrain and air dropped millions of leaflets into Germany annoucing that Hitlers destruction was fore told in order to demoralise the German people.

All good propoganda and of course perpetuated into a "true" event by people because it suits their purposes of defining the Nostradamus rubbish as something really credible.

There is really nothing of substance in the Nostradamus quatrains except of course for money for the book publishers.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayKew
The quatrain about Hister/Hilter was actually invented by MI5 during WW2.

They printed this fictional quatrain and air dropped millions of leaflets into Germany annoucing that Hitlers destruction was fore told in order to demoralise the German people.

All good propoganda and of course perpetuated into a "true" event by people because it suits their purposes of defining the Nostradamus rubbish as something really credible.

There is really nothing of substance in the Nostradamus quatrains except of course for money for the book publishers.

Could you prove what you are saying by posting a link to a site, as this is the first time i ever heard this theory....!

[edit on 15-6-2004 by vierri112]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Bible is 100% accurate compared to occultic nostro.

1) read up on all prophecy relating to messiah in OT. Jesus matches it 100%

2) check the signs of the end and look around you.

3) pls note ISRAEL is now a state once again, predicted over 800 years ago??

Bible doesnt mess around with riddles and the like, it says it plainly so that a 7 yr old child could understand.

[edit on 15-6-2004 by TruthStrgnrThanFiction]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, understanding how visions are percieved, I can tell you this for sure:

He only interpreted what he saw. I don't know (maybe Byrd or someone could answer this), were french characters in his time the same as english characters? People forget that in earlier times, what they thought they saw was most likely what they could make out that looked like their own characters. This is one of the problems I've observed when some people interpret things from the past. So, what I'm wondering is what mabus would've looked like in his writings... basically, I assume it was interpreted correctly, but maybe the french characters he wrote in looked exactly as he saw them and it didn't need interpretting.

---
Now for the fun part, seeing what he saw... maybe (I'm not really in the correct state of mind, but I'm gonna try this on the third quattrain JonBull posted)

Century VIII Quatrain 55
1. He will find himself shut in between two rivers,
2. casks and barrels joined to cross beyond:
3. eight bridges broken, their chief run through so many times,
4. perfect children's throats slit by the knife

1. I'm seeing, literally, a river that splits in two, leaving quite a large island with nothing but short prarie grass.

2. I first saw this as a bridge of sorts (floating bridge), then a makeshift boat, but now I'm seeing a tugboat with all the tires hanging off the side... seems like it's in a large harbor of sorts... somewhere around NYC. No 'Island' around, though.

3. All exits have been destroyed... a long bridge (suspension bridge) is no longer there, and near the land you can see the beginning of it, dropping sharply off into the water.

4. people who didn't know better, when awakening to what's going on, speak out and are killed... I see them being shot in execution lines and being assaulted in their own homes.

---
Well, that wasn't much... I started getting a bit into the trance near the end, but not near enough to make interpretation. The theory is that if Nostradamus saw the vision, others can see what he saw as well... I believe he may have known this and wrote the quattrains in such a way as to spark the visions... give a reference point for a person with the 'ability' to look to.

I'll try some more quattrains later regarding this... it's been so long since I've done this stuff, but JohnBull got me on it again. I know alot of you are already thinking about writing how wrong I am, and I must be sick in the head for putting faith in such things... don't bother. It doesn't add to the thread, and besides... if you have seen half the stuff I have, you would be a believer (or would you just go see a shrink and get pills to 'cure' it? Think about it for awhile...)

I need to go through some of the stuff by Edgar Cayce... I think some of his prophecies could support Nostradamus', but I can't remember... it's really been so long since I've read either... and Cayce has a helluva lot larger collection than Nos does (I believe Nos actually had quite a library, then it was speculated that he 'coded' it all into the works we have currently, and burned the rest... easier to hide a book or two of prophecies than an entire library! And if this is the case, I may be wrong about writing what he sees... this may be the condensed version... makes sense why it's in quattrains rather than just scribblings like I produce... but then again, if I was accustomed to writing in quattrains, I probably wouldn't have scribblings and such).

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by PureDarren
Another interesting one
Twice put up and twice cast down,
the East will also weaken the West.
Its adversary after several battles
chased by sea will fail at time of need.

this could be depicting the e.u. vs. the u.s.

::Caugh, caugh::
Do you REALLY think that we'd want to get into a war with Europe? That's just absolutly nuts, a more believable depictionof this would be of the crisis in the middle east right now, but I think that theory is whack. First of all, George W Bush is not widely accepted by our public, and second of all where is the false prophet, I see no false prophet (from what I've heard). I'm not too religious but I definiatly do not believe that part

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
There's loads of ways of looking at this.

MABUS could be the mirror-image of saddam....arabic is written from right to left....and he has been executed.(mabus is not the antichrist)

MABUS could also be a conglomerate of GWB's surname,and his secret society name of MAGOG.....so both together can be unscrambled as MABUS.

GWB is ALSO the third of his line...after prescott and George Snr.

...But HE CANNOT BE ANTICHRIST.
Look at the Bible...before the antichrist arises,we have to have the 7 headed,10 horned beast.....and we are not there yet.

it's work in progress,look at the EU,NAU,african union,middle eastern union,ASEAN.....they ALL have completion dates of 2010,so whatever it is we are VERY close.

It looks like 2010 is when it would be prudent to go out and buy some factor 1 million sunblock.Dubya's job is to cement the regional governments(10 kings who have not as yet received kingdoms....aka the bankers like rockefeller,rothschild etc) by way of pressing the big red button.

Bush is also a member of skull and bones..chapter number 3:22.
if you count the days from WTC 1 attack to 9/11,now carry on from 9/11.

there is a business cycle called the pi cycle.This fits the date of 3/22/2010
for a nasty-looking event.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think any body that did any research into nostradamus,, would come to the conclusion that he was nothing but a drugged up schizoid... who never made a prediction about anything.. the so called experts on nastradamus.. keep re writing the book... his quatrains were suppose to of ended years ago.. when the experts said he predicted the end of the world in 1999. And all of his so called predictions... come after the fact.. because you can twist and turn those quatrains into anything you want.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
obamabus
Joel Mabus
question, if the quatrains were originally in french, how do we know that the english translations are accurate or not sensationalized for profit/marketing purposes?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You can take these quatrains and make anything you feel like of them, that is the way astrology works and tarot too, general enough for anyone to find what they wish to see...

What is real is "Self Fulfilling Prophecy" If enough people believe the end of the world is coming they will react in ways that make it come true.

Even the actual thinking if enough people think it can have causative effects in the real world

Soooo

Don't believe in Nostradamus please, it ruins my planet

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Just to add my (now worthless) $.02 The anti-christ = part of christian religions. Is there is no prooof that 'god' exsists, what proof is there that there is an anti-christ? Not to mention one key issue here, interpretation. You could stretch those quatrains to fit into almost any scenario you see fit. For all we know he was just making random ramblings of bs just for a good laugh.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PureDarren
Another interesting one

Twice put up and twice cast down,
the East will also weaken the West.
Its adversary after several battles
chased by sea will fail at time of need.

Very interesting reading. It's a pity they're so cryptic that they're only intelligible with hindsight.

"Twice put up and twice cast down"
A reference to Saddam Hussein? Supported by the US in the Eighties (during the Iran-Iraq War), 'cast down' twice by the US, but allowed to continue to rule after the 'first Gulf War'.

"the East will also weaken the West"
"Its adversary after several battles"
The US military heavily committed in Iraq and Afghanistan?

"chased by sea"
A reference to Hurricane Katrina?

"will fail at time of need."
Many reports criticise the US military commitment in the middle east as hampering the relief efforts.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Nostradamus Mabus' = MAitreyaoBamapetrUSromanus

type this on YouTube:

maitreyaobamapetrusromanus

and check out my video:

Nostradamus Mabus' = MAitreyaoBamapetrUSromanus

(video has a photo of Obama = also read video description)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
it is pretty well a general intellectual conclusion that
Mister Nostradamus was covertly speaking of 'Mahdi' when saying '[b[Mabus'

i cannot disagree with that connection...

the Bush and other Names are really ~~reaching~~ to get a contrived linkage...
the obvious is where i am focused...

and the 'obvious' is only apparent because it is said:

~about the end-times~"knowledge will be increased"... 'people will go to-and-fro...'

see those qualifiers as being in place right now...and the connection of MadhiMabus
is now more than obvious

see:
Mahdi Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi_Army
The Mahdi Army, also known as the Mahdi Militia or Jaish al-Mahdi (JAM) (Arabic جيش المهدي), was an Iraqi paramilitary force created by the Iraqi Shia cleric ...
edit on 12-1-2012 by St Udio because: hanging typo

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join