It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing and Psychic warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Mr. Marrs it is a pleasure to be able to talk with you over two of your books you wrote so other can follow I will first post the link to the book.

PSI spies

and

PSI Spies: The True Story of America's Psychic Warfare Program

As I said earlier I am attempting to better organise, so every one is on the same page.

Remote viewing

Remote viewing (RV) is the ability to gather information about a distant or unseen target using paranormal means, extra-sensory perception (ESP) or sensing with mind. Typically a remote viewer is expected to give information about an object that is hidden from physical view and separated at some distance.[1][2][3] The term was introduced by parapsychologists Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff in 1974.[4]

With this out of they way, Id like to mention theses books.

Lynn b

Paul Smith

Next I want to list several threads on the subject I have done.

Practicing Psychic Warfare

Naval Research: Psychic Warfare

I know its a lot But I have had a few questions. I am kent walls and this subject has been a matter of interest to me since I was going through C-School.

I know your busy so I wanted to pose a few of the questions on some of the information I have. I thought in your research for a few of your books you may have come across it.

A huge hole I have seen in most of the stories is this. Russia definitely has her own program. China apparently does as well. It appears that the UK may as well.

My understanding
Russia-
Natural psychics of high ability

china-
testing when young and used till they lose it at puberty or keep it
the focus more on the chi of the body

UK-
all I found was garbage but
supposedly based on energy booster and crowley

I am curious if you have come across other countries Remote viewing or psychic warfare programs.

I would love to learn more of the UK's system. It supposed to be using the boosters.

Does Japan have a program that you know of?

As for the US
I have feeling the Navy is still running its program and was curious if you have come across anything on it.

There where a few loose end in description from a few experiments.

The TK part was of interest to me. They got positive results but could not establish reliability?

It was mentioned that two people in america have offically been trained in remote influence and its darker side?

An actual solid defense has been came up with that actually works?

Well Thank you sir I will enjoy reading your response and possibly having more conversations over the subject.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I am purposely bumping this thread...

I still await your answers good sir..

Thank you or your time..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Cancelled in the late 1970's due to the fact that the soldiers who were recruitied coulnd't handle what they were being fed. Either you are born with it or you are not. If not the suicide rate would triple every year.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Cancelled in the late 1970's due to the fact that the soldiers who were recruitied coulnd't handle what they were being fed. Either you are born with it or you are not. If not the suicide rate would triple every year.

????????????

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

????????????

If you were not born with this gift what you see bothers you immensely. If it is something you naturally developed it becomes second nature and one can get used to it and learn to not let it affect your daily life. Those who have to be programmed into it typically freaks them out and drives one beyond the point of insanity and suicide. Hence why the entire world is not psychic and can remote view, imagine seeing some of the horrors of humanity.

The Pentagon and The Dept Of Defense canceled the program because of how it affected those who weren't blessed with this gift by birth in their daily lives.

It's like if all you see is negative those who have it naturally typically can disconnect from it so that they can lead a somewhat normal life.

Think of a tape on permanent loop playing the most vile, disgusting and diabolical image sequence you can conjure up now, imagine that tape playing whenever it wants, those with it naturally can distinguish that from real life so it does not affect our daily lives so that we can live a somewhat stable life.

If everyone saw what people like me see day in and day out the suicide rate would more then triple every year due to not being able to properly handle the feed. This makes The Nightmare On Elm Street, Polergiest, Friday The 13th Franchises look like a Saturday morning cartoon.

I once had this feed that was so horrible it made me cry and shake. It will even make the toughest people crumble.

This thing I call a feed is more like a tv station feed, along those same lines.
edit on 26-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I wanted to make sure I understood what you where saying...

On this whole reply we have to completely disagree... completely

The solution is called detoxing.... to what you are seeing...

From my research it died at least officially this way...

Internally factors in the working conditions combined with increased pressure from outside political pressures forced the official closing...

It appears that the major push behind this was soviet agents... During this time period they were very afraid about exposure because of the psychics... All they managed to do was force the program into the waiting arms of the Navy..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Open your mind and expand your horizon to truly understand what Remote Viewing is all about. This is not something that can be disagreed with. Pertaining to psychic warfare is a very tricky item as you have got to be extremely careful in how you approach it or else it will backfire.

The Pentagon also saw family members of it's Psychic Soldier Brigade get taken out prematurely and decided long ago to no longer persue it.
edit on 27-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I got the t-shirt

The useage of words can be disagreed with....

Different views on it....

top topics

join